Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xeinotsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:42 am

Hallo everyone, my name's Xeinotsu (Xei is preferred.) My real name is Crystal and I'm turning seventeen in about a week from when I made this post.
I live in the northeast currently, thought I don't feel it necessary to say exactly where.
I love listening to music and hanging around with my close friends, among other things. One of my favorite things to do is draw in my spare time. 3nodding
I also love reading mangas, such as Claymore, Black Cat, and YuYu Hakusho.

Things that bother me are few and far between, but it can be narrowed down to ignorant people and hospitals. I'm not that easy to anger, but when I am...aheh-heh. ^^;

If I, by some far-fetched chance won the gold, I'd probably buy a couple items I've wanted for a long time (Pitchfork and Zony Discman) and then use the rest to help out friends when they need it. First thing I'd do is donate enough for one of my closest friends to get a Nitemare Headband.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:54 am

I'm Roux-Roux (pronounced like Ru), real life name is Jessica. I use Gaia as a way to kill time and keep in touch with friends. I'm an Anthropology major and should be graduating in about a year, after that I have no idea what I'll be doing. I love to travel around the world, I've been to England, Ireland, France, Italy, and Japan. I'm a country girl from Sacramento, California and have been riding horses all my life.
If I were to win, I would buy a few items that I've been after for a bit (demonic pendent, fairy wings, black and white striped stockings). I would also donate some to my friend SweetMelissa, who's a friend in real life too, and her charity and her own quest. She's helped me out a lot on here and quite a few other Gaian's.

Roux-Roux

High-functioning Lunatic

NexusBeta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Hi everyone! Name's Maurizio.17 years old.I'm from Italy(Rome).Stuff that i do?Well, I play the guitar and piano(cool for me,lol),and i go to 2 high schools, Musical and Medical high(i'm in the emergency medical squad).What music i like, well everykind, but mainly rock(any kind of it).I also do sports, i train tennis ,for 11 years now, and swimming.I also like snowboarding, and surfing(on the internet), hiking, traveling, caving,rafting and many other things.That's real life

Gaia:Well to be honoust i suck in gaia, lol.Barely collected 10000 gold and got hacked the next day.Now i bought Demonic Anklets, yahoo!Been on gaia for 3 months i think.That would be all about me, i think
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:10 pm

'Ello all. Isabeau is the name I have created for myself, and while it is not my real name the persona behind it is still me. I am a 21 year old English major, with intentions of going on and getting my Master's in Creative Writing. The most exciting thing to happen to me this year is that my sister and I got to meet My Chemical Romance and play Nintendo Wii with them before their concert.

Isabeau Saraid

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Typpo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:43 pm

I'm Typpo. I'm 16 years old, and a junior in high school.

I like art, existential angst, and composing rock operas.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:45 pm

I am Momiji Cast and I am thirteen of age. I've already screw up here and I clearly feel like an idiot. But anywho, my apologises to Peasant. I am going to the 8th grade, I was supposed to be already done with the 8th grade but sadly I failed 7th. Ehh. . . .which was stupid because I aced this year. Anyways, I have a girlfriend and she is the world to me. Yes, I am a lesbian. :3

Momiji Cast

Hueha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:52 pm

Hello everyone, I'm HitsugayaFan, preferably called Hitsu, Stabby, or Atrain. (don't ask) I'm 14 and just got a cell phone, woot. 8D

My interests include drawing, writing, and anime. (if you have any drawing tips I'd be happy to hear them.)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable...
Ello all i'm Amaya Nightrain, um...lets see i'm 17 and will be 18 on the 3rd of July! ^^ Hmm...I love designing new clothes, I hope to get into the fashion career as a designer or merchandiser...what else...I really don't know xd If i won that much gold eek oh my i'd finish my dream avi's up first then probably use the rest to help out friends with theres and possibly start up a charity...but that takes a lot of time so I don't know for sure about that but i would be giving a good amount of it away to help others because whats better than knowing you helped someone or just to see them smile. ^^
...that we have to alter it every six months.

Oscar Wilde

Amaya Nightrain

Corahito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:08 pm

Hello Im corahito-(core-ra-he-toe-) rreal name cory, Im 18, and on gaia for boredness, and to get gold for my friends and girlfriend, cause I don't use it. and today has been a horrible day but oh well.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:26 pm

Hi I'm Carmen S(an)D(iego) and I heard there was lots of gold waiting for someone to step up and grab it!

Also recruiting for my gang of V.I.L.E. criminals.

Carmen SD

`Probe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm

Hiya everybody! biggrin My name is Brent, call me Probe, Probeh, or whatever goofy nickname you can come up with! biggrin Haha. Umm, I'm extremely active on Gaia, I love to play video games, especially the old Mario and Sonic games. I love playing Shooting games also. Some of my favorite movies are the Spider-man movies, the X-men movies, and basically anything else to do with superheroes! biggrin I am completely attached to my iPod and am constantly adding new music to it, so I basically listen to a buttload of artists, not many rappers though, and I try to keep out of the screamo area. Otherwise...

I'm just an average guy! biggrin PM me anytime if you want to talk, and I'm sure now that I've been accepted, I'll probably be in here a lot too! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:48 pm

hello, im rob, and I need money very badly

robbiegoof25

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Hi! I'm BartDude, Alex in the real world. I'm currently a student, and love Gaia and the Simpsons. Yes, I was born on September 11 and wasn't very glad about that.

Simpsons
My Family
My Xbox 360
My Computer

Dislikes:
Society
Stupid people
Ignorant people
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 pm

Elloz. My name is Antoinette, but you can call me Antoinette. ^^ I got here cuz I saw so many links in people's siggys but wasn't as interested until my friend showed me a link, so here I am.

If I win, I'm planning on using it towards a quest to items I've always wanted but have failed to get. 3nodding And donate to random people whatever is left over. [I have a give-away tooo~]

-Princesa_Maganda-

Quotable Conversationalist

2,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Netogrof

Interstellar Cat

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:28 pm

I finally gave in and decided to join this guild after seeing thousands of the banners everywhere.

A little about me...I live in Florida, but I'm from New York (big surprise right? rolleyes ), I attend an Art Institute College for Interactive Web Media Design, I'm 20, and I've been on gaia since Jan of 05. My favorite items on Gaia are the Magician's Wand and the -. -. glasses.

Oh yeah, I'm an anime nerd (who on gaia isn't?), and I play tons of video games (I actually work at GameStop).

I'm always looking for some friends so send me a message or go to my Quest Thread (in my sig) to chat. biggrin
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games