Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:30 pm
To change the subject once again:

Holy crap, guys! I need to leave for work now and my mom still has the vehicle! I need to be there for about ten to four and it's now 3:30. It takes about 10-15 minutes to get into town and it's snowing, so let's add about 5 minutes. That's the kind of math I don't like. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:41 pm
curumo
To change the subject once again:

Holy crap, guys! I need to leave for work now and my mom still has the vehicle! I need to be there for about ten to four and it's now 3:30. It takes about 10-15 minutes to get into town and it's snowing, so let's add about 5 minutes. That's the kind of math I don't like. sad

I don't like any kind of math. sweatdrop

But yeah, there's a crapload of snow outside. At least a foot. It's great if you don't have to drive anywhere...

(I like the new looking avatars around here. Very spiffy. whee )  

Nimbrethil

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:57 pm
(Same here. They all look pretty cool!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:38 pm
We have snow here...not too much though, last I checked.

Which was like, five hours ago.

*checks* Maybe an inch or two...not much.  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:22 pm
Zurgiea
We have snow here...not too much though, last I checked.

Which was like, five hours ago.

*checks* Maybe an inch or two...not much.

Not much!? eek gonk

We're lucky to get even a centimetre of grey sludge, here. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:30 pm
Yes Longbow, not much.

Considering that I live in an area where we can have two feet of snow and they still won't cancel school. Ebil school boards.

They did that last year. We were listening to the radio that morning, after a blizzard, and they said so many things were closed..

Neighbouring city's school boards closed down...everything closed down. Except for my school board. Because we had exams and they didn't want to have to schedule around it >_<  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:45 pm
My old school used to end up being closed for days if the temperature was considered "too cold for learning". rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:47 pm
What temperature was it that they considered to be too cold for learning?  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:00 pm
...-1....

Wow. I'd get pretty much all of January and February off. And a good portion of March too.

I mean, I have to go to school when it's -30 out.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:57 pm
Yeah we have to go around here no matter what the temperature is. But when it snows we get off if it ices or if the snow is about two feet high. My dad is the one who makes the call if we go to school or not because he is the maintenance director of my school district so sometimes I can sway the call. wink
...not really. sweatdrop Lol

As for the lag, I am running on the clyde server and doing great. No one else is on because the www isn't working so Gaia is running super fast for me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:53 pm
Gah! I finally got Gaia to work! I've been trying for, like, an hour and I just kept getting "page not found"! gonk

*grumbles* stupidGaia... xp  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:12 pm
Yes indeed, gaia is now working again. And to optimal performance for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:12 pm
I want snow, all I have is rain. Lots of rain. I hate rain, it's cold and soaks through my clothing.
I love the snow. I want another blizzard, like in '96. We never get blizzards where I live, we barely get snow where I live.  

Kementari

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:24 pm
Heh. Spoke too soon. I finally get on Gaia, and my computer freezes, forcing me to restart it. xp

Anyway, we've been getting a lot of really cold rain where I live, but no snow yet. sad I want snow days! This is my senior year, so if the year is extended because of too many snow days, I won't have to make them up! *hopes for snow* whee  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games