Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:56 pm
"You sure? Then you'd better promise that at night you'll get some sleep and let me watch the old-fashioned way, got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:05 pm
ok ok i promise i'll sleep *curi started to get tired so she picked him up*  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:22 pm
"Good. Speaking of sleep, that brings us back to setting up camp. Do you have any ideas about where?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:54 pm
yeah *she heard the roaring of a waterfall and pulled back the bushes and there it was* we'll set up here  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 pm
Hikari looked over the area and grinned. It was a good spot. There was running water, likely to be fresh; the pool formed by the waterfall would be a good source of fish, and if they were lucky, there might be wild rice growing nearby. Best of all, there was a cave behind the waterfall that could be good for hiding in in case the war got too near, and the bushes hid the rest of the area from view as well.

"Where do you want to put the shelters?" Hikari asked this time, looking over the land for what would be the most level part.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:41 pm
uhhhh you can choose this one  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:57 am
"Really? I'll try to do a good job...!" Hikari looked over the area and pulled something small from her pocket. It made a few beeping noises and she eventually stopped walking. "Right here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:49 am
ok *she put her bag and curi down*  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Hikari got to work setting things up. She hated to brag, especially to friends, but putting things together was her specialty, no matter if it was a shelter, a computer chip, or even a very complicated structure.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:17 pm
*she laid out her things and went to the water fall and filled a couple jugs with water*do you need help with anything  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:24 pm
"I think I just about have it, thanks," Hikari called, tying a tight knot on a bit of rope. "Done." She went over to help with the water. "What are we exactly training on? I mean, I know all the basic stuff, but what exactly do ninja do when they go out into the woods and train...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:11 am
for me theres three reasons one i need help with a new jutsu and two i need to brush up on my basic things and three i need to figure out why i love and akusaki member*she put her hand over her mouth*  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:58 pm
"So it's love? Congradulations!" Hikari smiled warmly. " Love really doesn't have an answer. Often, it just happens. And there are many kinds, too. To want to protect someone, and help them, and to see that person happy with all your heart... that's the basis of all love, even that between friends. Romantic love often adds stuff on top of that, but deep down, if you don't truly care about their well-being, it isn't love at all. So what you need to ask yourself is, 'what would I do for him? Do I want HIS happiness or MY happiness?' It's a tough question, but we're lucky this is a quiet spot. Perfect for meditation and prayer."

(Aizawas are notoriously religious. Hikari, it seems, is no execption.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:33 pm
but why do i have to ove the weirdest one of all*she laughed at herself a little and laid down on her bag* hmm..... hero uchiha  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:55 pm
"So long as you just keep everything in mind, it will work out somehow. And this kind of thing has been happening... well, since before the great war between the Samurai Empire of Suwa and the Shinobi Republic."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games