Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:13 pm
ChewySkywalker
SYFFER
ChewySkywalker
thaxul
Nice pictures, Chewy. Now I know what you look like! Not being able to spell french words isn't that big of a deal just use English words. 3nodding

It's sad I can't spell them when I take French classes XD And thank you very much.
Not to mention the fact you're Lebanese stare You should be able to speak French better than Napoleon 3nodding

Tu es une phoque et tres penible ^_^ happy now?
Insulting, but sure why not sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:45 pm
SYFFER
ChewySkywalker
SYFFER
ChewySkywalker
thaxul
Nice pictures, Chewy. Now I know what you look like! Not being able to spell french words isn't that big of a deal just use English words. 3nodding

It's sad I can't spell them when I take French classes XD And thank you very much.
Not to mention the fact you're Lebanese stare You should be able to speak French better than Napoleon 3nodding

Tu es une phoque et tres penible ^_^ happy now?
Insulting, but sure why not sweatdrop

Bon mrgreen Pardon (ou desolee {sp?}), ma amie. Je ne peux pas parler francais tres bon. (if that made any sense at all. I have a limited French vocabulary)  

ChewySkywalker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:09 am
I understood it, so it must just be basic French.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:07 pm
thaxul
I understood it, so it must just be basic French.

Oui. I'm only in French two  

ChewySkywalker

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:32 pm
Heh, the only secondary language I ever put much time into learning is Japanese.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:26 pm
I know enough French to get me by. You'd think I'd know more after 7 years of French classes...but hah. Yeah right.  

Zurgi

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:49 pm
Zurgi
I know enough French to get me by. You'd think I'd know more after 7 years of French classes...but hah. Yeah right.

Zurgi, I took Spanish for 9 years, abhored it. And the only thing I remember how to say is digamos and no me diga. We talk, and I don't talk? Something involving the word talk maybe....I forgot. Oh and I can say you are stupid in improper grammar. Every year we got a new teacher and every year the teacher would start from scratch >.<

@Ryuke: I can curse in Vietnamese XD....close enough to Japanese as I can get  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:41 am
My French Grammar is horrible lol  

Nolah de Fanel

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:45 pm
I'll post my picture as soon as I can, and for those of you who still don't know I'm a girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:13 pm
surprised You are!? I didn't know... you should have just posted a pic and I would have ben even more surprised.  

Thaxul

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:00 pm
Gussumaru Kenji
I'll post my picture as soon as I can, and for those of you who still don't know I'm a girl.

...*speechless*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:30 pm
Nolah
My French Grammar is horrible lol

My french grammar isn't too bad. My passe compose is a little weak but it's getting better. I hate irregular verbs sweatdrop My Spanish sucks in general  

ChewySkywalker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:17 pm
I took French from grade 2 till grade 11 and I'm taking it again next year but surprisingly, it's not that great. Thanks to it however, I can understand Italian and Spanish wich seems to get me alot of European friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:01 pm
Gussumaru Kenji

I knew that! *is smart* xd You mentioned it a while ago, I believe.  

Zurgi

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:42 pm
Yah, I've mentioned it a few times, the only reason my avator is male is because I made him to replicate the main character of my manga,  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff