Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:42 am
32 GB Ipod touch!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:00 pm
-8GB iPod Touch
-$40 Best Buy gift card
-Gigantic tin with buttered, cheese, and caramel popcorn ( biggrin )
-Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)
-RE Archives: RE0 (Wii)
-Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
-God of War Collection (PS3)
-The Hangover (Blu-Ray)
-The Matrix (Blu-Ray)
-Terminator: Salvation (Blu-Ray)
-A bunch of Michigan State University stuff (T-shirt, long shirt, hoodie, and slippers)
-$25 Gamestop gift card
-$20 Best Buy gift card
-$10 in lottery tickets, $20 Gamestop gift card, and a bunch of awesome candy in my stocking. razz
-Alone in the Dark 2 (PC). In a great marketing move, it actually also comes with the Alone in the Dark 1 disc. razz
-$20 Gamestop gift card
-Another Rock Band guitar
-A heaping bag of my grandpa's <******** amazing nibbles (homemade Chex-Mix)
-Some Aeropostale shirts
-007 Goldeneye (N64) Good thing, 'cause the copy that went with my brother to college seems to have disappeared. xd
-RE3: Nemesis Strategy Guide for the PS1 version. Awesome. biggrin

And that's off the top of my head. See, I have three Christmases: one with the family on my dad's side, one with my immediate family, and one on my mom's side. So it works out just fine. xd

Hope everyone's enjoying their Christmas/holiday season! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Damn kids with big upper class families.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:13 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Damn kids with big upper class families.

Aside from the 32gb:
I gots a waffle iron
hand crafted mugs
A reading light
Candy
2 pair of sleepin' pants
And some stuff to clean myself with.
Still a great Christmas : 3  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:22 am
Canas Renvall
-8GB iPod Touch
-$40 Best Buy gift card
-Gigantic tin with buttered, cheese, and caramel popcorn ( biggrin )
-Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)
-RE Archives: RE0 (Wii)
-Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
-God of War Collection (PS3)
-The Hangover (Blu-Ray)
-The Matrix (Blu-Ray)
-Terminator: Salvation (Blu-Ray)
-A bunch of Michigan State University stuff (T-shirt, long shirt, hoodie, and slippers)
-$25 Gamestop gift card
-$20 Best Buy gift card
-$10 in lottery tickets, $20 Gamestop gift card, and a bunch of awesome candy in my stocking. razz
-Alone in the Dark 2 (PC). In a great marketing move, it actually also comes with the Alone in the Dark 1 disc. razz
-$20 Gamestop gift card
-Another Rock Band guitar
-A heaping bag of my grandpa's <******** amazing nibbles (homemade Chex-Mix)
-Some Aeropostale shirts
-007 Goldeneye (N64) Good thing, 'cause the copy that went with my brother to college seems to have disappeared. xd
-RE3: Nemesis Strategy Guide for the PS1 version. Awesome. biggrin

And that's off the top of my head. See, I have three Christmases: one with the family on my dad's side, one with my immediate family, and one on my mom's side. So it works out just fine. xd

Hope everyone's enjoying their Christmas/holiday season! biggrin

holy cockballs......jesus i wish i got s**t like that. oh wait....i DO have s**t like that. nevermind xD well guess ill list off the random array of stuff I got:

Assassin's Creed 1 for PC (had it before, had to sell it, but got mom to re-get it for me hahah)
F.E.A.R. 2 (omgomgomgomgomg i looove this series and its done by Monolith!!!)
Walmart Gamer Pajama Bundle with the 360 theme! sweeeeeeeeet!
Socks and Underwear (god I needed these so bad) xD
Pair of Black Leather Gloves (need them for my Wesker costumes) P:
1 Airline Ticket to go visit mom biggrin

And I think that covers it. I'm pretty satisfied ^_^ especially with games!

Hey Bio, got a question for yah. You seem to watch TV more than I do haha, regarding the voting for game of the year etc etc have they ever made a multi player game like Left 4 Dead 2 game of the year before? Think its the first time I've ever heard a multiplayer getting game of the year and if thats the case, maybe for once a multiplayer DOES deserve to get a ranking title, know what I mean? I mean taking back what I said, they gotta change it up a little eventually so its nice to hear a different genre getting ranking title. Maybe next year a Horror Survival will get ranking. Then again...I doubt it :/ Oh well.

As for Batman, you know guys....Christian's Batman voice seemed pretty fine in the first Dark Knight movie. I mean god if you compare his voice in the 1st vs the 2nd, the 1st was SO much better and not so.....overdone? I don't know why the had him make it even deeper. Kinda retarded honestly.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:33 am
ElenaMason
holy cockballs......jesus i wish i got s**t like that. oh wait....i DO have s**t like that. nevermind xD well guess ill list off the random array of stuff I got:

Yeah, welcome to the guild. At least twice or three times a year Canas comes in and says, "This is all the stuff I got." Usually either as gifts, or some really great deal at some pawn shop or something. The dude needs to share the wealth.

ElenaMason

Hey Bio, got a question for yah. You seem to watch TV more than I do haha, regarding the voting for game of the year etc etc have they ever made a multi player game like Left 4 Dead 2 game of the year before? Think its the first time I've ever heard a multiplayer getting game of the year and if thats the case, maybe for once a multiplayer DOES deserve to get a ranking title, know what I mean? I mean taking back what I said, they gotta change it up a little eventually so its nice to hear a different genre getting ranking title. Maybe next year a Horror Survival will get ranking. Then again...I doubt it :/ Oh well.

Actually, since they started having the Video Game Awards, game of the year has been things like GTA4, Bioshock, Oblivion... And... Ugh.... RE4.... Piece of s**t....

But yeah, I wouldn't cross my fingers for Survival Horror.

ElenaMason
As for Batman, you know guys....Christian's Batman voice seemed pretty fine in the first Dark Knight movie. I mean god if you compare his voice in the 1st vs the 2nd, the 1st was SO much better and not so.....overdone? I don't know why the had him make it even deeper. Kinda retarded honestly.....
They? I don't think they had anything to do with it. I think Bale just said, "This sounds cooler, so I'm gonna do this. And if you don't like it, I'll yell at you. And then I'm gonna go and do it in Terminator. It's a new voice thing I discovered, so I'm just gonna do it in every one of my movies, cause I'm Batman, b***h."

But then again, I don't think all that much of Christian Bale...  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:52 pm
Considering I usually get what I want when it comes out anyways, I didn't get much for xmas.

180gb iPod
10.5 mp camera
about $150

Oh, and a dying aunt.

I love xmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:38 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx

Oh, and a dying aunt.
Yup. That sounds like 2009.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:03 pm
ElenaMason

Quote:
Yeah, welcome to the guild. At least twice or three times a year Canas comes in and says, "This is all the stuff I got." Usually either as gifts, or some really great deal at some pawn shop or something. The dude needs to share the wealth.

well there's a lot of rich people out there, but he has extended family members so yeah its only natural he'll get a lot more.

ElenaMason

Quote:
Actually, since they started having the Video Game Awards, game of the year has been things like GTA4, Bioshock, Oblivion... And... Ugh.... RE4.... Piece of s**t....

But yeah, I wouldn't cross my fingers for Survival Horror.

oops, ive done it again. haha i meant to say game of the year for 360 system. my bad. but yeah so....hmmm well from the list you gave off thats a fairly good mix of genre's for the most part. RE4 is the closest to survival horror i think they'll get even though its not completely horror survival. at least its not the same genre year after year.

ElenaMason
Quote:
They? I don't think they had anything to do with it. I think Bale just said, "This sounds cooler, so I'm gonna do this. And if you don't like it, I'll yell at you. And then I'm gonna go and do it in Terminator. It's a new voice thing I discovered, so I'm just gonna do it in every one of my movies, cause I'm Batman, b***h."

But then again, I don't think all that much of Christian Bale...

Well like I said, the voice he used in the first batman movie he did was pretty decent. But then he made it retardidly deeper. and yes i just made that word up razz oh well. im not a huge fan of him either, but of all the batman actors out there, i prefer Bale above them all lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 am
ElenaMason

well there's a lot of rich people out there, but he has extended family members so yeah its only natural he'll get a lot more.

Either way, that's rich. I have like, 3 family members in this country. And they're all in less than ideal financial situations. Same with the ones NOT in this country.

ElenaMason
oops, ive done it again. haha i meant to say game of the year for 360 system. my bad. but yeah so....hmmm well from the list you gave off thats a fairly good mix of genre's for the most part. RE4 is the closest to survival horror i think they'll get even though its not completely horror survival. at least its not the same genre year after year.
I'd rather them nominate Halo 2 for Game of the year than RE4. To hell with it.

But yeah, the very first year, Game of the Year was Madden NFL 2004.

ElenaMason
Well like I said, the voice he used in the first batman movie he did was pretty decent. But then he made it retardidly deeper. and yes i just made that word up razz oh well. im not a huge fan of him either, but of all the batman actors out there, i prefer Bale above them all lol.

Michael Keaton > Adam West > Christian Bale > George Clooney > Val Kilmer  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 am
As much as Val Kilmer sucked as Batman, I have to say Jim Carrey made one awesome Edward Nigma. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 am
Canas Renvall
As much as Val Kilmer sucked as Batman, I have to say Jim Carrey made one awesome Edward Nigma. razz

Imagine Jim Carrey as modern day Detective Edward Nigma  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:09 pm
Hi guys.

@Bio: Transitioning Terminator from Action/Horror to just Action and having the Arnold bot be the Hero in the sequel f***ing sucked balls...Lol, jk. Yeah, I prefer the first one, but that's just because, of course, I love horror movies. I thought it was incredibly neat that the Arnold terminator muttered the same line to Sarah as Kyle did in the first movie: "Come with me if you want to live".

Lessee, for Xmas I got:

A sh**load of cash
pink, fluffy slippers
Adult manga from my joking aunt that I'll probably never read
Lots and lots of cleaning products
Couple of funny shirts

And that's about it.

I spent some of my money on a Batman comic (The Long Halloween) and an awesome book called The Alphabet of Manliness. I plan to spend the rest on Movies, CDs, and Games.

By the way, like last year, do you guys wanna do our best of the year list again?

About Batman...I didn't become a fan until just recently, when I decided to buy one of the comics on an impulse. I loved Arkham Asylum, and it will probably get my nod for game of the year (Since I didn't have the chance to play Uncharted 2 yet lol).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 pm
Canas Renvall
My biggest problem with Kilmer is his annoying ******** upper lip. And when one wears the Batman mask, and the only thing you can really see are the lips, it stands out like an ugly lip. I just wanna punch it every time I see it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:24 pm
Oh yeah Christmas gifts received:

-Couple knives including a bad a** pocket bushman folding knife.
-Ultra fast memory card for my Nikon camera
-Pair of pants
-Shower kit
-about 300 dollar cash
-couple items for my labtop

To be all honest, I'm glad its over. The stress can now leave.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games