Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7398 7399 7400 7401 7402 7403 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana

Well, do you like a lot of girls at your school? Or just a few? Or just one?

I only have feelings for one but I find several others attractive. confused

Oh, well, do all of them act the same way? Cause maybe you have to look for a different type of girl. Cause you are probably attracted to their personality that will end up screwing you over than what will make you happy. Thats the problem i had, i would go after the wrong type of guy, which there were quite a few, and all of them screwed me over, so now i don't date anymore cause i have yet to find the right one.

I don't really talk to the other girls, I see them in the hallways and just think "she's pretty hot" and thats it. They don't interest me though because most are kinda slutty and thats a turn off...

I've been going for the nice, artistic and can hold a conversation without being an idiot but I just dunno, the choices are limited and I'm shy around girls I dont really know.... -_-

Oh, then thats going to be a hard one. Well, maybe give one of those slutty ones a chance, you never know. xp Im not telling you to do it, but you never know what you get.

You can't just walk up to some girl whom you have no friends in common and be like "hey whats up?" they'll think your weird and you'll be obvious. xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:38 pm

at least you have girls at your school. I'm on the 6th floor of my college, and there are only 4 girls which i am able to have time to talk too between lectures. 3 of these girls have boyfriends. The 4th is a lesbian.

EDIT: and i dont mean she told me she was a lesbian to put me off. I mean that i've seen her with her current GF. I wasn't the only guy to notice this rare site at my college.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Har Har Har -cough cough- ******** March break... I've been sick most of it
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:40 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
at least you have girls at your school. I'm on the 6th floor of my college, and there are only 4 girls which i am able to have time to talk too between lectures. 3 of these girls have boyfriends. The 4th is a lesbian.

Go with the 4th.

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana

Well, do you like a lot of girls at your school? Or just a few? Or just one?

I only have feelings for one but I find several others attractive. confused

Oh, well, do all of them act the same way? Cause maybe you have to look for a different type of girl. Cause you are probably attracted to their personality that will end up screwing you over than what will make you happy. Thats the problem i had, i would go after the wrong type of guy, which there were quite a few, and all of them screwed me over, so now i don't date anymore cause i have yet to find the right one.

I don't really talk to the other girls, I see them in the hallways and just think "she's pretty hot" and thats it. They don't interest me though because most are kinda slutty and thats a turn off...

I've been going for the nice, artistic and can hold a conversation without being an idiot but I just dunno, the choices are limited and I'm shy around girls I dont really know.... -_-

Oh, then thats going to be a hard one. Well, maybe give one of those slutty ones a chance, you never know. xp Im not telling you to do it, but you never know what you get.

You can't just walk up to some girl whom you have no friends in common and be like "hey whats up?" they'll think your weird and you'll be obvious. xd

True, but then that means you should be talkative. Maybe you might be able to get a chance to know one of them. Cause i gave like 3 guys a chance that were douche bags, and they turned out to be okay. So yeah, don't judge a book by its cover. That hits me all the time. xp
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Would, but she's got a GF. A hot GF....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

Threesome.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

...Do I really have to say it?

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:57 pm

thefire158
TheWingsOfTheGods

...Do I really have to say it?

BOW-CHIKA-BOW-WOW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Crimson Remedy
TheWingsOfTheGods

Threesome.

Do it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:05 pm

DANDii Lions--
Crimson Remedy
TheWingsOfTheGods

Threesome.

Do it.

Where the hell have you been?! scream
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Crimson Remedy
TheWingsOfTheGods

Threesome.

I would...but....they're not bi, if they were, i would've of done it a looooonnnngggg time ago.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I also approve of the 'threesome' idea.

Do it.

In other news, Sojiro is bored. Someone roleplay with/fight/tickle or hug me. >B]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:07 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Crimson Remedy
TheWingsOfTheGods

Threesome.

I would...but....they're not bi, if they were, i would've of done it a looooonnnngggg time ago.

roofilin.

Crimson Remedy

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Better not pinch me >:O
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7398 7399 7400 7401 7402 7403 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games