Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 am
Canas Renvall
As much as Val Kilmer sucked as Batman, I have to say Jim Carrey made one awesome Edward Nigma. razz

As much as I love Riddler and as much as I love Jim Carrey....he does NOT suit the Riddler role. Riddler is anything but super goofy, though it was extremely amusing watching Jim bounce all over the place with his antics. Riddler is a lot more serious than that and acts a bit more sophisticated which Jim touched a little bit on.

But point is, he's too goofy for Riddler. I keep hearing rumors about a third Dark Knight movie with Riddler played by Johnny Depp, and I must say I love the guy. He gets all the quorky character roles because he's a master at such personalities and I think he's perfectly suited for Riddler.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:56 am
So, 2009's not over yet.

The drummer for Avenged Sevenfold died at age 28. sad  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 am
Canas Renvall
So, 2009's not over yet.

The drummer for Avenged Sevenfold died at age 28. sad
Yeah, I saw it coming from a mile away. As soon as Brittany Murphy died, I said, "We'll see who else goes before the year ends."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am
@ElenaMason: I agree. It wasn't Jim Carrey as the Riddler. It was Jim Carrey playing Jim Carrey as the Riddler.

2009...You suck.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:14 am
Well, it's New Year's eve. I'll probably be out tonight, so to all of you, I wish Happy New Year.
This year sucked balls, and I'm glad to see it go. Let's hope some GOOD things will happen in 2010.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am
Like no RE6? biggrin

And Happy New Years to you sir. I can't believe that the year is over. D: Where has all the time gone?  

UmbraGallus

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:09 pm
The whole ******** decade is over with.

I look back to stuff that happened in the early 2000's and I freak out about how long ago it was now... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm
Happy New Year, everyone.

@ Angela: Stop! You're making me feel old!

@ Chase: Thank you! You're the only other person I've met that likes the original Terminator over T2. I think it blows T2 out of the water for a number of reasons.

@ Bio: Love Bale's Bruce Wayne; can't stand his Batman. I'll always like Bale though, because American Psycho is one of my all-time favorite movies, and that was the first thing I ever saw him in.

All in all, 2009 wasn't a bad year for me. I know a bunch of vile s**t happened, but nothing that really directly impacted me. The very tail end sucked, though. One of the maintenance men at my job killed himself right before Christmas. His kid also works there in food service. I know his kid pretty well; went to high school with him. I hate the holiday season. The older you get, the more of a pain in the a** it is. Like Beta said, glad it's over. The holiday season depresses me. Got Little Big Planet, and I'm having a lot of fun with that. I also threw my hat into the console fanboy wars fray with my first ever Youtube video... only to find that I convey my arguments much better through text. It was kinda fun though, and I may give it another try some time. Video here if you're interested. That's pretty much it, so, yeah. Hope you guys enjoyed your New Year.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 pm
Well, I just watched Zombie Strippers, and I gotta say, it was better than I expected. More boobs, and better effects than I expected. Better writing than expected, some parts of it were actually pretty clever. The acting was cheesy as hell, but that's the charm of it, of course.
Overall, as far as "intentionally bad" movies go, I'd give it an A+.

Next stop, "b***h Slap"!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:15 pm
Mmm, this place is not hoppin' as it should be.

Thee Stranger: Like you for me, you did not look like I expected you to lol.
And yes, Terminator > Terminator 2.

What I really don't like about Terminator Salvation is that it didn't keep the awesome retro vibe from Kyle Reese's flashbacks and dreams in the first movie. Now that is the Salvation I would have preferred to see.

I got The Crystal Bearers for the Wii, and it's pretty fun. It will definitely satiate my Action-Adventure need for a while to come (Which is good, seeing as how the next Wii Zelda won't be here until, like, forever.) But, I have to put playing that game on hold, so as to prepare for the arrival of another must have game coming out this month. Canas knows what I'm talking about:

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Got to play the first one again to refresh my memory of it's awesomeness.

I'll also have the oppurtunity to finally start MGS2 tomorrow as well, so...

So, anyone make any enticing resolutions?  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:34 pm
Whoa whoa whoa. Let's rewind a bit here.

NMH2 comes out this month? eek

Where the ******** have I been?! I don't have money saved up for this! This is disastrous! FUUUUU-- *shot*

Seriously though, I didn't hear a peep from anyone about it. This is not cool...

I was saving a little for Bioshock 2 since I got the limited edition and it comes out on February 9th... at $100. @_@ But I have almost half of it paid off, so I should be good. Soon as that's paid off, NMH2 is all mine. I can't believe it's coming out so early...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm
Canas Renvall
Whoa whoa whoa. Let's rewind a bit here.

NMH2 comes out this month? eek

Where the ******** have I been?! I don't have money saved up for this! This is disastrous! FUUUUU-- *shot*

Seriously though, I didn't hear a peep from anyone about it. This is not cool...

I was saving a little for Bioshock 2 since I got the limited edition and it comes out on February 9th... at $100. @_@ But I have almost half of it paid off, so I should be good. Soon as that's paid off, NMH2 is all mine. I can't believe it's coming out so early...

Yeah, I really haven't heard word about it from anyone either. But yep, it comes out the twenty second. Can't wait.

Oh Bad Girl...I hope a zombiefied version of you returns for the sequel *Sigh*

EDIT: Post 11111...Truly an accomplishment lol.  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm
Bad Girl was so great. And I could totally see her zombified with that skanky slut fairy dress of hers... That would make my day. xd

22nd, then? Better start pinching my pennies! biggrin

Edit: Wow, 11111. I'm so proud of you. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 am
Time to re-take on Dr. Peace.

Anyways, Bio! How is that movie coming along?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 pm
Well, I'm hoping to hear from them sometime soon. If I don't by mid January, I'll email the director and ask him what's going on. But it was a school project and was due a long time ago, so it should be completed.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games