Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 pm
Chibito7
@Mini: Darling, I don't actually come on Gaia... I just log in, click on the Daily Chance, get rid of the announcements and post here in the Chatterbox. That, my friend, is the extent of my Gaia life. xD How am I meant to be any richer like this?!

Lol yes, the Grunny... Hm, lemme see what my most expensive items are... (nowhere near as expensive as the KiKi!):
[in ascending order]
- Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet: 9k (birthday gift? - Niph)
- Magical Girl: 15k (bought by self)
- ORLY? Hat: 18k (Secret Santa gift - Mini)
- Fairy Wings: 25k (anonymous gift... no more xD)
- Grunny: 40k (bought by self)
- Furugasa: 45k (anonymous gift)
- Mantilla Wings: 53k (gift)

I think that's it.

So altogether, my more expensive items come to a total of 195k. Someone tell me if my calculations are wrong... cba avec calculator.

But if I included the other s**t in my account, I probably have about another few k... Plus my current 18k.

It's not that much. After all, I'm never on Gaia, lol. Cba.
Hey, I do exactly the same thing as you-log on, check announcements, go to one or two of my subscribed threads and then come here. After that I log off Gaia. But maybe the reason why I'm wealthier is that I was able to buy a lot of the very early donation items at a cheap price. Hence now that've riduculously inflated in value, my wealth's increased too. My most valuable possession is the Kiki...it's worth 800K. xd

@Niph: You're only worth 3M? Gosh that means we're about equal in wealth. I bet Tosh has like, 20M+ worth of items. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 am
I was banned, remember? I have NO clue what my old acc would be worth now.. OMG hat, wanklets, a. pendant, kiki, coco, shitloads of donation items.. letters and stuff.. P;  

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:48 am
@Liani: Lol I have some generous and wealthy friends. cool Tbh I had a Coco Kitty for a while - the girl who gave me the Mantilla Wings lent me that. I don't think she's on Gaia anymore so really I could like... have them. ninja xD Maybe I should ask...
Plus, I've been here longer than you. This is the money from my blacksandblues account too... and I joined Gaia in... uh... 2004? 2005? Something like that. The fact that we have approx. the same wealth shows how little money I have. xD

Well I only checked out the prices of my stuff and that's what they're currently worth. (:

@Niph: I don't mind~ heart I'm worth it. xDDD

@Mini: Lol you used to do a lot round Gaia, ne? I never did, except during the first... six months, perhaps, but that was just posting. I never bothered with anything else like trade and selling, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:22 pm
@ B&B: I didn't even know that trading existed until about 5 months into having Gaia... I never needed it anyway. And I never used it until ages after when Niphy randomly sent me 1k.
1k in those days was a lot to me ^.^
I am ridiculously bad at saving gold on Gaia. Though for some reason, IRL I save too much money and have nothing to do with it.

@ Niphy: OMG hat alone is worth about 8 million right now, I think. Or something close to that. I was trying to make an avi and almost died when I saw the price.
I am guessing your old account would be worth about 15-20 million ¬.¬

I will not be on from Friday-Monday because we are going to Belgium, to gawk at random people's graves, eat chocolate and attempt to buy stuff in French (which technically means pointing at a random item in the shop and going "Oui, oui!").
Another 3 nights of no sleep and being ill, since I can never sleep and am always ill when staying in any place except my house ¬.¬
Maybe I have an allergy to travelling or something.

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:26 pm
Niphz
I was banned, remember? I have NO clue what my old acc would be worth now.. OMG hat, wanklets, a. pendant, kiki, coco, shitloads of donation items.. letters and stuff.. P;

Oh yeah, you lost all of your old items when your old account was banned. If you still had that account, you'd probably be worth more than Tosh.

@B&B: Just like with Niph, your old account would probably be worth millions right now, possibly even more than mine. But since you had to get a new account, it's little wonder you're not as rich anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 am
Don't want to know what I'm worth, best to be in the dark and think positive~

In the real world, I'm getting $950 as part of the stimulus packaged we're getting form our darling prime minister. Already blew $150 on shoes~ mrgreen  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 pm
Chibito7
@Liani: This is the money from my blacksandblues account too... and I joined Gaia in... uh... 2004? 2005? Something like that. The fact that we have approx. the same wealth shows how little money I have. xD

@Mini: P;
I was never, ever rich.

...Maybe I should hack Toki's account! >DDD
I don't he'd mind... too much. ninja

I'll soon be considerably richer since my friend doesn't want her account. But her password doesn't seem to work at the moment. Better go rectify that. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Don't want to know what I'm worth, best to be in the dark and think positive~

In the real world, I'm getting $950 as part of the stimulus packaged we're getting form our darling prime minister. Already blew $150 on shoes~ mrgreen

Oh yeah I should be getting a $950...or does that only go to households? ninja  

Minielf

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:21 am
Lalalalaaaa. Lala. Lalalalalala. La. La la LA!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 am
No, as long as you're between 18 and 25 and your annual income is below something like 100K, you get the money~  

cold_blooded_chick

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Then the money should be going into my bank account within the next fortnight. What's the deadline for the payments anyway? I've head lots of other people getting the $950 but neither myself nor my parents have received it yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:34 pm
♪These 3 words
One for three
Tell you what you mean to me
These 3 words
Have you heard
That you're my everything♪

Hello?

♪Cause there's no one else who rocks my world
You know I'll always be your girl
These 3 words
One for three
Say what you mean to me♪

KairiYukine

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:31 am
Hi. cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:01 am
I like your necklace, Crescent.

Also, someone posted this in my other guild, so funny I had to share it.  

cold_blooded_chick

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:05 pm
My parents are going to disconnect my internet connection because they say I spend too much time on it. crying Now I'm forced to use the University's computers if I want to log onto Gaia.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games