Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7412 7413 7414 7415 7416 7417 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:55 pm

ONCE AGAIN I RAISE MY HAND AGAINST THE WILL OF THIS GUILD!

TIME TO TURN THE TIDES OF THE GUILD!
MY CREW! MY SLEEVES I GIVE YOU A WEEK!

ONE FREAKING WEEK! IF YOU ARE NOT READY I SHALL GRAB A NEW BATCH TO FORM AND OPERATION UNICORN SHALL GO FORTH WITHOUT YOU!

NO SOUL SHALL BE SPARED! I WANT THESE FOOLS TO UNDERSTAND MY RETURN MEANS BUSINESS! GO INTO OVERDRIVE!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR RPC'S TO STAND TOGETHER! NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE THE GUILD BY ITS REINS AND STEER IT INTO YOUR OWN DIRECTION!

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION MAY COME FORTH BUT AS ALWAYS THOSE WHO SURVIVE REAP THE REWARDS AND THOSE WHO FALL RESTORE THE CYCLE!

FOR THE GLORY OF THE RP!

I'm not kidding....
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 pm

If I was never born the world would be... exactly the same! yey!
lol
If you were never born though, I prolly woulda quit NUR months ago, would be bored and single and depressed... well I'm bored and depressed anyways but MORE bored and depressed...

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Squishy Havock

ONE FREAKING WEEK! IF YOU ARE NOT READY I SHALL GRAB A NEW BATCH TO FORM AND OPERATION UNICORN SHALL GO FORTH WITHOUT YOU!

NO SOUL SHALL BE SPARED! I WANT THESE FOOLS TO UNDERSTAND MY RETURN MEANS BUSINESS! GO INTO OVERDRIVE!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR RPC'S TO STAND TOGETHER! NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE THE GUILD BY ITS REINS AND STEER IT INTO YOUR OWN DIRECTION!

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION MAY COME FORTH BUT AS ALWAYS THOSE WHO SURVIVE REAP THE REWARDS AND THOSE WHO FALL RESTORE THE CYCLE!

FOR THE GLORY OF THE RP!

I'm not kidding....

ok... I'm not scared
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Masterharper of Pern
Squishy Havock

FOR THE GLORY OF THE RP!

I'm not kidding....

ok... I'm not scared
*yawn* im tired

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Uhhh... okay.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Pern...

As Havock's official ... 2nd in command if in RP we cross paths within this week you are welcome to join. AKA if the others dont show up within the week we will be looking for people in RP.

But remember we kill you after you have served your usefulness. I'm only alive because of being his medic and an emotional growth in Zeramaru without that he would have just killed me and made me a puppet... I bet...

ACsweetpea

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:01 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
If I was never born the world would be... exactly the same! yey!
lol
If you were never born though, I prolly woulda quit NUR months ago, would be bored and single and depressed... well I'm bored and depressed anyways but MORE bored and depressed...

I'm always bored and depressed
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:01 pm

ACsweetpea
Pern...

As Havock's official ... 2nd in command if in RP we cross paths within this week you are welcome to join. AKA if the others dont show up within the week we will be looking for people in RP.

But remember we kill you after you have served your usefulness. I'm only alive because of being his medic and an emotional growth in Zeramaru without that he would have just killed me and made me a puppet... I bet...

.... you die...

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:02 pm

....Wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaatttttt????......
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Squishy Havock
ACsweetpea
Pern...

.... you die...

Squishy! *jumps*

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Squishy Havock
ACsweetpea
Pern...

.... you die...

Squishy! *jumps*

Sumi??????
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Squishy Havock
Masumi H Dekata
Squishy Havock
ACsweetpea
Pern...

.... you die...

Squishy! *jumps*

Sumi??????

No I a Ghosty booo

Masumi H Dekata

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Squishy Havock
ACsweetpea
Pern...

.... you die...

Squishy! *jumps*

lolz sabaw (Soup)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Bloodfang23
Masumi H Dekata
Squishy Havock
ACsweetpea
Pern...

.... you die...

Squishy! *jumps*

lolz sabaw (Soup)

Son of a crazy...

YOU I WANT YOU TO START MOVING YOUR a**!

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Squishy Havock
Bloodfang23
Masumi H Dekata
Squishy Havock
ACsweetpea
Pern...

.... you die...

Squishy! *jumps*

lolz sabaw (Soup)

Son of a crazy...

YOU I WANT YOU TO START MOVING YOUR a**!

GOMENASAI HAVOCK-SAMA!!! *Slams head on ground*

Still making a profile for axiom
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7412 7413 7414 7415 7416 7417 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games