Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero
ChaosTorrent
TtheHero
Now that I have Photoshop now, I can finaly make pcx files for mugen chars.

I'll try and start by making my RP character, of course.

but now I have Ideas about other characters...

I had tthis thought: If Fish were a character, one of his specials could be where PAU Ninjas run across the screen, like ServBot's Lunch Rush.

But I'll have to really dedicate myself to making sprites and various frames... Can i do it???

Thee shallst be mentally supported by me.

A falcon punch move would be nice, too. Also a banhammer attack.

yeah... YEAH!

He could jump high in the sky and come down with a huge mallet that has BAN written on the hammerhead! rofl

And his victory stance could be where you hear the Level Clear theme for DRDDY KRNG from DKC2! Of course, I may save one of those themes for me...

Don't forget the PAU block.

That could be used as a minor projectile. Or in the classic way it is used in super mario world 2.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero
ChaosTorrent
TtheHero

I had tthis thought: If Fish were a character, one of his specials could be where PAU Ninjas run across the screen, like ServBot's Lunch Rush.

But I'll have to really dedicate myself to making sprites and various frames... Can i do it???

A falcon punch move would be nice, too. Also a banhammer attack.

yeah... YEAH!

He could jump high in the sky and come down with a huge mallet that has BAN written on the hammerhead! rofl

And his victory stance could be where you hear the Level Clear theme for DRDDY KRNG from DKC2! Of course, I may save one of those themes for me...

I love how nobody's mentioned Aeroblast yet.

Pretty Pretty President

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Well, before we go overboard with ideas before I start... (I'm still unsure how effectively I can do this...)

Let us post a thread or something of ideas and movesets for everyone! Then when I feel daring, I can backtrack to it to see what's what!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero
ChaosTorrent
TtheHero

A falcon punch move would be nice, too. Also a banhammer attack. And aeroblast.

yeah... YEAH!

I love how nobody's mentioned Aeroblast yet.

Fix'd.

Al Torrenz

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:16 pm

TtheHero
Well, before we go overboard with ideas before I start... (I'm still unsure how effectively I can do this...)

Let us post a thread or something of ideas and movesets for everyone! Then when I feel daring, I can backtrack to it to see what's what!
Oh God. This is going to be bad.

"Like, I call out a bunch of skulls and flames, and then I say all cooly "You are weak." and then the skulls are all like floating and they form a sword and I cut them in half, and blood goes everywhere alkjfdslkjfaskljfslkj yeahhhhhh. I'm a badass."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:23 pm

Meta_Fish
TtheHero

"Like, I call out a bunch of skulls and flames, and then I say all cooly "You are weak." and then the skulls are all like floating and they form a sword and I cut them in half, and blood goes everywhere alkjfdslkjfaskljfslkj yeahhhhhh. I'm a badass."
No way, Fish guessed my moveset. How did you do that? Are you psychic? Why do kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Owwin

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
TtheHero

No way, Fish guessed my moveset. How did you do that? Are you psychic? Why do kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Falcon Punch on every chunk??

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:36 pm

Meta_Fish
TtheHero

xd

Well when I look at some of your avis, I can get a good feel of what you might do in terms of some attacks, but I would have to consult you on whatever else you'd want the char to do. I knpow you started the PAU thing, so that atack I mentioned would be fitting. The Ninjas are at you beck and call and stuff. What did you think of the move idea?

I'm still comtemplating this and everything, so it may take a while for it to get off the ground.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:37 pm

ChaosTorrent

Really? I thought it was the cinnamon swirls on every bite. I stand corrected. How can you not love Falcon Punch?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Owwin
ChaosTorrent

Really? I thought it was the cinnamon swirls on every bite. I stand corrected. How can you not love Falcon Punch?
They taste like your cat.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Kathulu93
Owwin
ChaosTorrent

THEY TASTE LIKE EVERYONE'S CAT!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:44 pm

TtheHero
Kathulu93
Owwin
ChaosTorrent

Cat flavour depends on Blood Type, Size, and Sex.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:44 pm

TtheHero
Kathulu93
Owwin
ChaosTorrent

You know, R. Lee Ermey actually voiced that guy?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Owwin
ChaosTorrent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Al Torrenz

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:51 pm

Who has the one with Neji Hyuga in their siggy? That was funny enough.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games