Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am
Well, don't worry, MGS3 is like a 100 times better. I'm still debating with myself whether I like MGS3 better than MGS1... The worst part about MGS3 were the over the top bosses. They were just a little too... Looney... Even compared to MGS2.
But they were still cooler. And the overall plot of MGS3 was amazing. Look forward to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:25 pm
@ Bio: I'll try to be... but I've been using my PS3 a lot, and just watched my first ever blu-ray movie on it, which was the new Rambo. Like the new Rocky, I think it's the best Rambo since the original. And holy ********, it was gory.

@ Chase: Yeah, I studied the s**t out of MGS2's plot, basically because I wanted it to make sense so bad. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though. I enjoyed the gameplay immensely. But yeah, you're right. And you're better off that way. I just picked up the Essential Collection, mainly for the new box art and build for MGS1 so it can fit alongside my PS2 MGS games. So now I have every North American version of all of all the MGS games. Plus all the PSP games and even the Gameboy Color one (which is awesome, by the way). That's how much of a dork I am.

@ Bio: Agreed. MGS3 was awesome. Nothing will ever touch the original in my eyes, but MGS3 brought it back in the right direction, and made up for MGS2 in just about every way. Though, there's some stupid dialogue in the beginning that kinda bugged me. "It's been 3 years, 113 days, 25 minutes and 6 seconds." WTF, did he put that s**t to a stop watch?? xd Nitpicking aside, the only boss that really bothered me was The Pain. Sorry, but the s**t he does during that fight... that's just... not possible. And I loved the whole tone of MGS4 with an old, dying Solid Snake. I love the music. Okay, I'm done blathering.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:43 pm
I won't be able to play it again 'til this weekend...*Sigh* And I was really looking forward to the tentalce rape... ninja (Last thing I saw before I shut the system off was Solidus' suit jutting tentacles that were approaching my face...)

@Canas: According to ign, No More Heroes 2 is the strawberry on the shortcake good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:08 pm
Oh man... I can't wait to play it. xd I'm so looking forward to it. Travis Touchdown is a badass like no other. Anyone who can wear a shirt with three smokin' hot MOE girls on it is fine by me. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:01 pm
@Stranger: God, that's horrible what happened to your dog, but it was the right thing to do. I hope you don't have to experience anything that horrible again. You should really try to visit your grandmother, I'm sure she'd love to see you. Visit her before it's too late... sad

@Canas: Bah, moe. I like my Haruhi but that's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:51 pm
Thee Stranger
@ Bio: I'll try to be... but I've been using my PS3 a lot, and just watched my first ever blu-ray movie on it, which was the new Rambo. Like the new Rocky, I think it's the best Rambo since the original. And holy ********, it was gory.

Wait, I thought you had the new Slim PS3 as well? Hmm...
Well in any case, I guess the best thing you could do is just make extra effort to keep it as cool as humanly possible and take breaks more often than usually.. Unless you take breaks like, every hour, as they recommend, then I think you're good.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:24 pm
Don't forget, if anybody wants to that hasn't already, submit an entry for the caption contest...Judging between three entries is no fun.

Hey Canas, you like Duran Duran right? I just discovered that a favorite techno song of mine is actually a cover of one of thier songs...This makes me want to look into them more, so I did...And talk about blast from the past...Now I cant stop listening to hungry like the wolf...

@Angela: So, your best bud doing ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 pm
Never been a fan of Duran Duran. If I had to choose a New Wave 80's rock band, I'd go with Oingo Boingo. They were at least a bit macabre in their subject matter. Which is awesome.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Chase Me To The End

Hey Canas, you like Duran Duran right? I just discovered that a favorite techno song of mine is actually a cover of one of thier songs...This makes me want to look into them more, so I did...And talk about blast from the past...Now I cant stop listening to hungry like the wolf...

What's the techno song? Ordinary World? If not (since I already have it), I wanna hear it. xd Yes, I love Duran Duran. Oingo Boingo's awesome, too, but Duran Duran just rocks it for me. Their first three albums (Duran Duran, Rio, and Seven and the Ragged Tiger) are the best. Most of their newer albums aren't too great. Astronaut was good, but mostly they've just been getting hit singles as opposed to albums. I also recommend these other good songs by them:

- Ordinary World
- Electric Barbarella
- Falling Down
- Reach Up for the Sunrise
- A View to a Kill (that's right, they did the theme song for the Bond movie. Fun fact: View to a Kill is the only Bond theme to ever hit #1 on the Billboard charts. biggrin )

They've also announced that their upcoming 13th album is gonna be a return to their pop rock/new wave roots. This makes me happy and hopeful.

And I've been replaying Dead Rising... Aw man, I can't wait for DR2. If this much fun can be had in a mall, imagine what you can do in a (rendition of) Sin City. *drool* biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:41 pm
@Bio: I only know oingo boingo for their song no one lives forever, which was in the texas chainsaw massacre 2: The highway scene where leatherface is dancing on the back of a pickup truck sawing through the frikkin car of two college students (And eventually sawing through THEM).

I saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 again at a midnight movie theater screening last year. Rewatching that scene on the big screen was awesome. The whole crowd went crazy.

@Canas: Ferry Corsten's Fire is a cover of Duran Duran's Serious.

The thing that I think you'll appreciate is that Fire has the image (from the Serious music video) and voice of the singer from Duran Duran in it. It's such an awesome song. If I could dance well, I would boogy to it in public places.

Aw, dude! They did do A View to a Kill! That was such an awesome (And cheesy) Bond flick. Then again, cheesy is why I prefer the Roger Moore flicks.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 pm
That can't be all... Oingo Boingo did the theme song for Weird Science... Please tell me you've seen Weird Science.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:39 pm
@Stranger: I second what Bio says about the PS3. Also keep it off the damn floor or else it will overheat (it's happened to me).

@Chase: She's doing better. Her mom is pretty depressed though.  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 pm
Chase Me To The End

@Canas: Ferry Corsten's Fire is a cover of Duran Duran's Serious.

The thing that I think you'll appreciate is that Fire has the image (from the Serious music video) and voice of the singer from Duran Duran in it. It's such an awesome song. If I could dance well, I would boogy to it in public places.

Aw, dude! They did do A View to a Kill! That was such an awesome (And cheesy) Bond flick. Then again, cheesy is why I prefer the Roger Moore flicks.

Ooh, I like it. I happen to really like Ferry Corsten too so I'm really surprised I haven't heard this before. xd

And yes, it's always good to hear Simon Le Bon. There's a reason Duran Duran was labeled the Fab Five. biggrin

And yes, Roger Moore is my favorite Bond. Stfu, I loved Moonraker. xd And I'm surprised you didn't know that, considering how huge Duran Duran was. People were freaking out because they actually used scenes from View to a Kill to make their very own funny spy-themed music video. Good times. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:23 pm
I wanted to suggest an outbreak RP to everyone see if i can get some intrest. Oh and go to http://www.capcom-unity.com/go/suggestion/box and suggest a port of File1 and 2 to XBL and PSN.  

bbaIla

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 am
So I was just playing RE3 on GC and I don't know why but I never just screwed around and ventured to areas to see what sort of scenes pop up. I never saw the one where Jill meets Carlos in the Newspaper Office when Nemmy shows up. I was like "WHOA WTF?!" I thought I'd seen it all with that game. I seriously have beat it at least 10 times and have never seen that, I was happy to see that a game that I rented on Playstation, bought for GC 3 years ago and just rebought still has something new for me. biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games