Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7445 7446 7447 7448 7449 7450 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:46 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia

Good, because if you die, I'm Kidnapping your sister twisted

Shut up with the dying. xp You have no idea how many people thought i was going to die, but i defied them all. So calm down. xp Besides.....THEY CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!! [Starts dancing]

-pokes- Trolololololololol, jk

Good. If you die, I'll have to kill you. XD

If im dead, then how are you going to kill me? xp But i would love to frog it onto libya's beach than jumping in. xp

Just Jokes. But yeah, I don't know too much about what is happening, but people in the streets have guns for christ sakes >.>

Im sure they do, and i heard that they have phone/internet reception over there, well thats how my friend in the Navy is contacting me from over there. So i might be on Gaia while over there. xp Even though it might be a dangerous thing to do while in the combat zone, but yeah. xp
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 am

MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia

Good, because if you die, I'm Kidnapping your sister twisted

Shut up with the dying. xp You have no idea how many people thought i was going to die, but i defied them all. So calm down. xp Besides.....THEY CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!! [Starts dancing]

If im dead, then how are you going to kill me? xp But i would love to frog it onto libya's beach than jumping in. xp

Just Jokes. But yeah, I don't know too much about what is happening, but people in the streets have guns for christ sakes >.>

Im sure they do, and i heard that they have phone/internet reception over there, well thats how my friend in the Navy is contacting me from over there. So i might be on Gaia while over there. xp Even though it might be a dangerous thing to do while in the combat zone, but yeah. xp

Oh, Oh! bring me back a stone. I'll give you my mailing address if you do. I want to collect a stone from every Country in the World Before I die.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:58 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia

Oh, Oh! bring me back a stone. I'll give you my mailing address if you do. I want to collect a stone from every Country in the World Before I die.

A rock? You want me to risk my life for a rock?! xp I will ask my friend in Japan to send you a Radioactive rock. xd
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:02 am

Four Lokos are not the best thing in the world for a fourteen year old to drink burning_eyes

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:03 am

MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia

A rock? You want me to risk my life for a rock?! xp I will ask my friend in Japan to send you a Radioactive rock. xd

How hard is it to bend down and pick up a rock? the states MUST have a base there. Just grab me a rock >.> crying PLZ. I'd like a Radioactive rock too, If that's Okay XD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia

How hard is it to bend down and pick up a rock? the states MUST have a base there. Just grab me a rock >.> crying PLZ. I'd like a Radioactive rock too, If that's Okay XD

Its very hard, i might get shot as i bend over. xp But well see, cause im expecting sand during the trip. xp

MikeyZMB

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 am

MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia

Its very hard, i might get shot as i bend over. xp But well see, cause im expecting sand during the trip. xp

a jar of sand would work too.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 am

Pink Princess Baby Bear
Banned yes.New account hell no. Its the mule I keep my money in.About 250K in here.I don't rp with this account cus I was banned and I wont rp with this account cus everyone knows its me so that defeats the point of banning.I do follow some rules just not all of them.Why do you ask?

ICe is that you?

we shall all rule the ... guild LOLOLOLOLOL I do need someone to be the face.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am

I'm off to bed. I just watched 127 Hours. Good Movie, but I now need sleep.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 am

Squishy Havock
Pink Princess Baby Bear
Banned yes.New account hell no. Its the mule I keep my money in.About 250K in here.I don't rp with this account cus I was banned and I wont rp with this account cus everyone knows its me so that defeats the point of banning.I do follow some rules just not all of them.Why do you ask?

ICe is that you?

HAVOCKY-SAN!!!! I DONNO

Kazelli2

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
Haruhi000777
Anyone a jounin/teacher in Amegakure? There's two new academy students that need guidance. xp

If you guy Came to Rock, (Which you still could, because it wouldn'tbe hard to delete your posts and switch over) I could help you guys. Plus, if you trained really Hard for the next couple weeks, I could give you guys a Personal Chuunin Exam Because Rock is in Need.

Sorry Rai, but I will kick and scream if you ever do this. You complained about Kaisen and Kleine making it to Jounin rank in about a month, and you're letting them go up a rank in two weeks? Nuh-uh.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am

Squishy Havock
Pink Princess Baby Bear

ICe is that you?

I thinks me and AB are dead

Bloodfang23

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:36 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia
MikeyZMB
Raimundo vi Britannia

I have rocks from:
Australia, Italy, Germany, America and belgium
I dont even collect them, i collect lighters from every country. Rocks are just cause i can.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am

how do you tell if its a stone from that country? smile )

Bloodfang23

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:23 am

Okay well our Hokage is gone pooof once again. Dang it Akira!
Anyways can someone help me who's crew and change the gates from destroyed to Rebuilt.... Thank you!!! biggrin
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7445 7446 7447 7448 7449 7450 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games