Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Last Word

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:22 pm

Outlaw_elf
I'm tall but not that tall,I do however,hit my head on car doors cause I don't bend down enough.
Wild. See, I can't imagine doing that. I simply can't.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:25 pm

ever been run over by tall person,I have run over a litte person before didn't even see the little bugger.

Outlaw_elf

Last Word

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:26 pm

Outlaw_elf
ever been run over by tall person,I have run over a litte person before didn't even see the little bugger.
Often actually. See, I'm under five feet tall, and I get plowed. My face is about the appropriate level for some of the people's balls. It's really freaky. Hideous start to your Monday morning too. *laughs*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:29 pm

that is pretty bad but I have a female friend in the same boat as you she is under 5 feet tall and just well I kinda run into her and well it wasn't a pleasent experience.

Outlaw_elf

Last Word

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:36 pm

Outlaw_elf
that is pretty bad but I have a female friend in the same boat as you she is under 5 feet tall and just well I kinda run into her and well it wasn't a pleasent experience.
What REALLY sucks is American football. Being smashed and tackled is NOT fun. ^^;
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:40 pm

I don't play football,I have too many injurys with my back and the rest of my body.

Outlaw_elf

Last Word

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:43 pm

Outlaw_elf
I don't play football,I have too many injurys with my back and the rest of my body.
It was a mandatory school thing where I joyfully got to break my arm. >.<
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:04 am

..............::blink Blink::... gonk I ate all 10 mangos My olds man got me!!!grrr..but they were so tempting I had to eat one after the other.

....I haven't been calling my old Man "Dad" for a while,I either call him by his first name "peter"..or yea..heh,then he will think i hate him and buy me s**t to get my love back.

really..I just like calling him peter..XD and old man ,though he's only 49...

JoY_AnGel

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:40 am

hey guys ^_____^
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:45 am

JoY_AnGel
..............::blink Blink::... gonk I ate all 10 mangos My olds man got me!!!grrr..but they were so tempting I had to eat one after the other.

....I haven't been calling my old Man "Dad" for a while,I either call him by his first name "peter"..or yea..heh,then he will think i hate him and buy me s**t to get my love back.

really..I just like calling him peter..XD and old man ,though he's only 49...
All ten in one sitting?! *awe*

Last Word

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:31 am

hello all. blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:44 am

What!! American football is fun!!! But not as fun as tackle Jacpot with a whole bunch of hot guys xp You get to jump on them and knock em over and they can't complain... I love anything that has to do with tackling and boys cause im so small they just don't see me, or hurt me much blaugh

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Taerl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:45 am

*shudders* I DON'T wanna get caught in American Football, I don't do very well in crowds at school I would hate to know what it's like to be in a game of American football ninja curse me and my small fragil ways xd The year 7's here are tiny neutral (doubts many people know what I'm on abnout when I say Year 7's)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:49 am

yeh i get confused by the years...in scotland its a completely different system, so when people ask me what year im in i just say my age cause i dont know. lol

Magus_sista

Taerl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:53 am

blaugh I'm half scottish by blood ^.^ yeah, I'm 14 (soon to be 15 ^.^) and I'm in year 10... if that makes sence *tried to figure it all out in head* I never understood the American 'Grades' when someone goes to me "What Grade you in?" I go "What the hell does 'Grade' mean?!"
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games