Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 am
Tyr525
So I was just playing RE3 on GC and I don't know why but I never just screwed around and ventured to areas to see what sort of scenes pop up. I never saw the one where Jill meets Carlos in the Newspaper Office when Nemmy shows up. I was like "WHOA WTF?!" I thought I'd seen it all with that game. I seriously have beat it at least 10 times and have never seen that, I was happy to see that a game that I rented on Playstation, bought for GC 3 years ago and just rebought still has something new for me. biggrin
There are things in RE3, that are sometimes randomly scripted. I've beaten it over 30 times, and I'm still finding new things in it that I've never seen before. Best RE game, ever!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
There are things in RE3, that are sometimes randomly scripted. I've beaten it over 30 times, and I'm still finding new things in it that I've never seen before. Best RE game, ever!

I KNOW! I love RE3 alot too. Like I was running towards the garage from the shopping district areas and heard the chatter of gunfire and then heard Nikolai "Get out of my way!" And then run off. Little stuff like that makes me happy inside, especially since I am a hard-up Nikolai and Mikhail fan. UBCS in general to be honest.  

Tyr525

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 am
Watched Avatar again last night. I appreciated it more the second time around. It may just be the first bluray I plan to buy.

Going with some pals to see some demon flicks at the local theater tonight. Should be fun.

Tomorrow I'll hopefully beat MGS2. Then, to Snake Eater. From what I heard, you play as a boss character that's naked and likes to eat penguins...From what I've heard... ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 pm
Well, Avatar is officially the second best selling movie of all time, which puts James Cameron at #1 AND #2 spot. Which makes me happy, cause... Well, pretty much everything else in the top 10 spot is just Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings and 3 Harry Potter movies... Frankly, I think there should be more original non-sequels, non based on a franchise movies in the top 10 best selling of all time.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Yeah. His worst two movies. Avatar was very underwhelming, and Titanic was just a piece of s**t.

Aliens. That deserves to be up there more than the other two. It's the quintessential military action movie. Just about everything having to do with a group of badass military dudes rips off the characters in that movie, to the point where those character archetypes are now cliche. Hell, even one of those UBCS dudes in the beginning of RE3 pulls a Hudson.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Thee Stranger
Yeah. His worst two movies. Avatar was very underwhelming, and Titanic was just a piece of s**t.

Aliens. That deserves to be up there more than the other two. It's the quintessential military action movie. Just about everything having to do with a group of badass military dudes rips off the characters in that movie, to the point where those character archetypes are now cliche. Hell, even one of those UBCS dudes in the beginning of RE3 pulls a Hudson.

You saying Piranha 2 is better than Avatar? Lol, just messin'.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Thee Stranger

Terminator 2 > Aliens  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Aliens > Terminator > Terminator 2  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Thee Stranger

Terminator 2 > Aliens

Terminator > Terminator 2 > Aliens > The Abyss > Avatar  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:31 pm
Terminator 2 > Aliens > Terminator > Avatar

It's basically a contest amongst some of the best of the best. I loved all four of them. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 pm
@ Chase: Well, you got Aliens in the wrong slot, but the rest you got right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Thee Stranger
@Chase: Well, you got Aliens in the wrong slot, but the rest you got right.

Lol!

Hmm...Maybe...  

King of Paradise

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:40 pm
Hey guys! I beat MGS2!

Now I understand, Canas. Lol, the f***?

Dood, can't wait to get answers! I started MGS3, but my game froze, so I took it over to my other home to clean it proper. I'll be able to start playin' again it this Friday.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 pm
You should play ILLBLEED for Sega Dreamcast. Seriously, dude. This thing has your name written all over it. That's what I'm currently playing. MGS3 is definitely better. But I am enjoying myself, and can definitely see why this is considered one of the Dreamcast's cult classics.

In other news, I just picked me up a brand new Panasonic 3DO. Time to get nostalgic.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 pm
Thee Stranger
Aliens > Terminator > Terminator 2

I really hate to do this, but...

Oh Reginald..... I DISAGREE! *drives off*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games