Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Ugh... quite the argument, who cares about the demons?

Lady: Sucks...

Haseo: Super sucks.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Its already happened my gf did it 2 weeks ago.. she told me that she is pregnant and she did went to doctor care. her doctor said that she is pregnant..

Yah I agree with Pern >_>

Shinji Inawa

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

NUR is a guild that is based on both correctness to storyline and the creativity of the persons inside the guild. If the guild leaders and members--as a majority--do not want all the mainstream demons or do not really care either way, then it is just fine for the custom demons to exist. Not everything has to be derived exactly from the Naruto story. That just makes things bland and stupid.

Your voting change for the sake of change. No other guild has the angel. We get rid of them to? Besides replacing them we just have some demons/angels with the exact same abilities...and again your logic "We should follow the naruto world. We've already created the Angels..." it already contradicts

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 pm

we don't need the angels.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Haseo Hitsome
Its already happened my gf did it 2 weeks ago.. she told me that she is pregnant and she did went to doctor care. her doctor said that she is pregnant..

Yah I agree with Pern >_>

Well if you ask for abortion, she might freak out. o.O Going by my lady logic.
Uhh Try going to a counsilor?

@Haruhi- It sucks indeed.
>D Currently I am downloading the trial for Photoshop.

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 pm

bb3000ae
Why people keep bringing this up i do not know. No where does it say we have be 100% compatible to the manga and when we have angels of lava and steam and some that fly why switch up the demons. Just to be politically correct, not very good reason.

So you saying that the NUR is soo close to being correct that changing the Demons, which are wrong, to be right would make the Guild horrible?

Oh so the six-tails is a slug. Who cares? You do!!!!! Because you had it! Get over it and let the mods change it! Seriously. We have the angels which were never in the naruto world so we will never be politically correct. We should at least try. I mean I don't complain about the other stages of the Byuakugan or the fact that we have elemental summonss I don't complain that the chakra system is BS(I'll complain about it later once I've created my better system)
I also don't complain that Leaf has 6 Sannins and that it has like 15 Announcement thread, which really needs to be cleared out.

I'm just saying MAKE THIS GUILD LOOK PROFESSIONALLY DONE!!!!!!!
We want the NUR to be the best right?
Then make it the best
Quit bitching about having to change things! It makes things better by having them right. Because then people wont godmod
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Haseo, the angels help to counter-balance the demons in a way that nothing else can. They've been a part of this guild for quite some time. Now that BB's back, I feel that his rule of the Angels not being able to even resist being around the Tailed Beasts should be reinstated. Unless, of course, they've mastered their demon/angel completely. Then they would have a bit of time to resist and flee while they still could.

Pern, I will say this as well. Your suggestion for the chakra system is whacked up. Plain and simple. Too complicated for the newer members to understand, and the guild would lose popularity. Not gonna happen.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Explain to me how changing those demons will make godmodding any less severe. How will having the RIGHT demon over the WRONG demon make things any better? They'll still have powerful abilities and possess the same potential for abuse. None of your arguments have made any sense, and your stance on wanting to look 'professional' on an open and fully accepting online forum is rather ridiculous. You all make it seem like a contest of who has the largest wang, but this is a place to enjoy each other's company. A way to relax for some people.

Said people don't need to come in here and see people ranting about things that really don't need to be changed, things that have kept this guild running somewhat smoothly for years. I quote from a certain individual, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm

This argument is fun to watch but...

Its not really broken. right now we can change actually the 6 tails and 4 tails

because no one is using them. IT was my only argument as former Yonbi.

Dont change it cause I'm using it this way... if you want to change it pull it out of me first.

Now we can change that to it just to follow storyline if you want.

OH AND

I'M TAKING BACK MY OLD GUILD! FENRIR AND I ARE FIXING AXIOM!

Yes it will have MY AND FENRIR'S CRAZY IDEAS! wow... this is gonna be fun

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Havock yeah Im still member of your guild but Fernir demoted me down as a member -.-

Muffin@: Mmm.. that is good I like it but how about new creater of angel 10? Like Juudi of 10 tails.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Haseo, the angels help to counter-balance the demons in a way that nothing else can. They've been a part of this guild for quite some time. Now that BB's back, I feel that his rule of the Angels not being able to even resist being around the Tailed Beasts should be reinstated. Unless, of course, they've mastered their demon/angel completely. Then they would have a bit of time to resist and flee while they still could.

Pern, I will say this as well. Your suggestion for the chakra system is whacked up. Plain and simple. Too complicated for the newer members to understand, and the guild would lose popularity. Not gonna happen.

I have not even figured out how to use my chakra system yet. I have only put down thoughts that I have come up with. Ideas that I do not want to lose. I will later edit them to make them simpler.

I for one think that Haseo is right!!!!!!!!! 0.0
We don't need to Angel... yeah go ahead and troll what I said, but in all you know I'm right!
Changing the Demon is the right thing to do. I garantee that when we see sasuke's new sharingan that it gets put up there right away! And if the true second stage of the Hyuga clan comes out that it will change as well. But some people like BB don't like the new look of the Demons so he's using what power he has left to stop change. Stop our growth

Seriously MuffinXx when you dont have the right things people and come up with whatever they like. Tell me what the Yonbi looked like before? What does the gobi contain each element in each tail or all in it's body? How does the Rokubi move? The Demon without the proper design can become anything in the imagenation and even turn into a God mod and a BANNING. yes the abilities are not that clear... the Gobi and stay the Elemental. Rokubi be lightning and the Shichibi be earth. but the Yonbi is no doubt not posion but Lava... so havock gotta use your RPing skill to forgure out something new

I am not ranting I want things changed because they SUCK. We're sticking to the old ways because people are to stubborn to change what they got used to. We have changed everything but what we liked, because we thought it was cooler. i even had a hard time getting used to the new demons. But its time to change

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

bb3000ae
Your voting change for the sake of change. No other guild has the angel. We get rid of them to? Besides replacing them we just have some demons/angels with the exact same abilities...and again your logic "We should follow the naruto world. We've already created the Angels..." it already contradicts

HV had Angels, we even got the idea from them! They called the Kami's instead. I remember discussing it in the Forums before we out them up. It was before I got busy with life. But yes other guilds have them. Not many other guilds.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Masterharper of Pern
bb3000ae

HV had Angels, we even got the idea from them! They called the Kami's instead. I remember discussing it in the Forums before we out them up. It was before I got busy with life. But yes other guilds have them. Not many other guilds.

Yeah I remember that Hv had Kami all of 8.. I had Kami water on my character before.

Shinji Inawa

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:32 pm

claru gardeford
I AM A BEAST. Know what i just did? I just stopped my entire village from being destroyed by amaterasu and a horde of zombies. all in less than a minute and still no one in akatsuki knows i'm shukaku or even knows that shukaku is in sand without guessing or metagaming.

Actually i did that since i told Teddy that the whole thing was illegal. xp
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games