Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Irish-Sama
Hi.

I DON'T LIKE YOU!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 pm

IRISH!!!! [/turns you into plushie and stealz you into shirt and snuggles.]
>3 mine.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:59 pm

I think I am getting out of this argument before I get in trouble
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

bb3000ae
I guess in the military they threw out logic and reason and just went with the old "blow it up and ask questions later" :/

wish I could say the same for you. But you have no excuse for how pitiful your argument is "Oh we won't change... cause we want to be different."

why don't you tell the truth. You dont like the demon so you wont change them and thats why you fight against it.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

*glomps Mintyy* ^^
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

[/is glomped] o- o!

[/wails arms under nirvana] T-T SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE I CALL A HOUSE!! [/clings to nirvana] ;_; crappy...p--placee....

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

little mintchan
[/is glomped] o- o!

[/wails arms under nirvana] T-T SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE I CALL A HOUSE!! [/clings to nirvana] ;_; crappy...p--placee....

*teleports to Jedi's house* hello cool
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Haseo Hitsome
Masterharper of Pern
Haseo Hitsome
Masterharper of Pern
bb3000ae
Your voting change for the sake of change. No other guild has the angel. We get rid of them to? Besides replacing them we just have some demons/angels with the exact same abilities...and again your logic "We should follow the naruto world. We've already created the Angels..." it already contradicts

HV had Angels, we even got the idea from them! They called the Kami's instead. I remember discussing it in the Forums before we out them up. It was before I got busy with life. But yes other guilds have them. Not many other guilds.

Yeah I remember that Hv had Kami all of 8.. I had Kami water on my character before.

Never like Kamis and the angels out of all of them I'd chose the 1 wing. I don't want to complain about things in the NUR but things like like s**t!

For GODSAKES the hidden leaf has 6 sannins!
Their Forum is full of Announcement Thread and we need to start organizing and cleaning up.

Man if only I was crew. I'd be putting people names on their Demons/Angels havent happened in a long time and the sign in ended over a week and half ago.
Bloodlines are not even updated. I've had the Tendrill thread for atleast 3 to 4 weesk now and Callmeishmail is still on it and he quit the guild a while back.

I'm saying all these things and I haven't even began to look for the wrong things. Man I wasn't even like this before. I guess the military has taught me to have pride in what I love and make it look good.

yeah bloodlines, clan, demon, cursemark, angels are needed to update because when member want to apply for them for their character but its full they never updated at all some crews are lazy and they didn't update but I didn't said all Crew of them but only some of crews if I was crew now then I will update for them every monthly per.

You're right. Not all the crew is bad. I like a few of them, but some of them just like the power, yet hate work. Did you know I am and have been waiting for a Demon and custom weapon to be approved. I actually have to PM shane and ask him what was takign so long with the Angel I requested, found out my 5 day wait was for nothing. Even though the 1wing has no name on it it already belongs to Cain the Blade the mizukage. So I applied for something else now the wait is back on.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
*glomps Mintyy* ^^

[Locks onto Nirvana] FIRE!!! [Shoots out from a box and glomps Nirvana] I just noticed that this is my first time attempting this "glomp" xp
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

@Jedi:
Huh?

@Demon:
Join the club there is a large member population.
I really don't care.

@Minty:
Hello.

Irish-Sama

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Irish-Sama
@Jedi:
Huh?

@Demon:
I really don't care.

@Minty:
Hello.

Hey Irish

Sup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Masterharper of Pern
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Masterharper of Pern
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Haseo, the angels help to counter-balance the demons in a way that nothing else can. They've been a part of this guild for quite some time. Now that BB's back, I feel that his rule of the Angels not being able to even resist being around the Tailed Beasts should be reinstated. Unless, of course, they've mastered their demon/angel completely. Then they would have a bit of time to resist and flee while they still could.

Pern, I will say this as well. Your suggestion for the chakra system is whacked up. Plain and simple. Too complicated for the newer members to understand, and the guild would lose popularity. Not gonna happen.

I have not even figured out how to use my chakra system yet. I have only put down thoughts that I have come up with. Ideas that I do not want to lose. I will later edit them to make them simpler.

I for one think that Haseo is right!!!!!!!!! 0.0
We don't need to Angel... yeah go ahead and troll what I said, but in all you know I'm right!
Changing the Demon is the right thing to do. I garantee that when we see sasuke's new sharingan that it gets put up there right away! And if the true second stage of the Hyuga clan comes out that it will change as well. But some people like BB don't like the new look of the Demons so he's using what power he has left to stop change. Stop our growth

Seriously MuffinXx when you dont have the right things people and come up with whatever they like. Tell me what the Yonbi looked like before? What does the gobi contain each element in each tail or all in it's body? How does the Rokubi move? The Demon without the proper design can become anything in the imagenation and even turn into a God mod and a BANNING. yes the abilities are not that clear... the Gobi and stay the Elemental. Rokubi be lightning and the Shichibi be earth. but the Yonbi is no doubt not posion but Lava... so havock gotta use your RPing skill to forgure out something new

I am not ranting I want things changed because they SUCK. We're sticking to the old ways because people are to stubborn to change what they got used to. We have changed everything but what we liked, because we thought it was cooler. i even had a hard time getting used to the new demons. But its time to change

In all honesty, you are not "Right" in the least. "Growing", by definition, is expanding into new dimensions or new ways of thinking. If we were to just stick with what we've been given, would that not be the opposite of every argument you've been making? Isn't everything you've said up to this point just one huge contradicting claim, then?

The demons here have their drawbacks pertaining to their powers. If you'd have bothered to read the Gobi's description, you would've noticed that it can only use one element per post, and switching over takes a post, leaving them open to attack. The Yonbi just has a different moveset. Besides its appearance and attacks, it would still have the same godmodding potential as the other one. The Rokubi is clumsy, which very heavily contradicts its massive speed increase. I had it once, trust me.

Basically, all I can see from this argument is that you're jumping into a fruitless battle that won't change anything. There have been people who outcried for a change in the Angels and Demons even more ferociously than the two of you; their arguments never made it past this chatroom, so if you plan on proposing that messed up chakra system you're making or the riddance of Angels and "Right"-ness of demons, I suggest you stop now. This guild has operated fine this way for quite a long period of time, and it isn't going to change just because one or two people don't like the way it is now. I don't mean to sound like a p***k, but that's just how it is.

That is not what I asked MuffinXx... 1st What does the Yonbi look like(Never answered) so therefore you're wrong. 2nd I asked again where(I said what but I meant where) does the gobi contain each element, it's tails or body? (Because in the body it has to actaully bring them out, with the picture you have it only has to swing it's tail)... which again you never answer my question. 3rd how does the Rokubi move? Yes clumsy sounds an understatement for a slug, but for the herioc confident picture you guys have up with all it's glory it seem pretty steady. I mean I could be wrong but If you want to keep to you word of clusmy a slug seems a little more on key than the Magestic wolf/beast thingy you have already.

Also I have never been for the angels, nor against them. I think they play a active role in keeping the guild alive. They create more Rping ability and therefore I do not fight to throw them out. Nor will I till i think it right. The chakra system I said I would propose that when it is time. But until then I will not.

AAAAHahahahaha.... Now I see why you're fighting for them. You applied for the rokubi. You don't want the slug! Now quick you're bitching. Honest a demon is a demon. If you dont want the slug switch

The Yonbi is basically a hybrid of a snake and a rooster. The multi-elemental abilities of the Gobi come from the five elemental tails. The Rokubi is a weasel. I would hope that you have enough common sense to figure out how it moves.

Don't talk like they're going to be changed. As I said before, your whining like this isn't going to change a thing. Everyone in the guild does just fine with what we already have. Why can't people like you just be happy with what you have instead of stupidly and unnecessarily grabbing for more? I don't intend on applying for the Rokubi again for a long time, and I am NOT biased toward these demons because of my previous ownership. You need to get it into your head that it's not going to change. The people of this guild deal with arguments like this around once a month. One would think that--after the first ten tried and failed--that it was about time to give it up. The concepts in this guild--some of them are as old as the first owner. The older members would much sooner rip you limb from limb than lose all the figments from the old times of this guild. Those oldies just happen to comprise a vast majority of the crew, so if you've got any sense left, I suggest you just drop this now before you get yourself in a lot of trouble with that crude mouth of yours. I wasn't in the mood for dealing with stuff like this in the first place, but now you've just earned yourself a rant.

With that, I rest my case. Good night, NUR.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Irish-Sama
@Jedi:
Huh?

@Demon:
I really don't care.

@Minty:
Hello.

you scared me
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 pm

*pushed Minty for no reaosn* Tehe 4laugh

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Pern, you're starting to remind me of an awful little tick that used to plague this guild. Being compared to OSU is like being sliced with searing hot razor wire, but the way you antagonize people for disagreeing with you is very similar to how he used to operate. I would have no reason to respond negatively to you had you not already done the same. In short, you're annoying the piss out of me. I will sleep this off, and return to what I'm sure will be a continuous argument tomorrow.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games