Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7467 7468 7469 7470 7471 7472 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 pm

~Xiloscent~
GLaD i got support to write again, i think i might try a portal one first, just writing it in my spare time, i'll bring it to the public when i got a good chunk done, just gotta get a character name, and a basic plot. the rest will write itself. and i'll credit squirrelking as well, for the inspiration to write again.

Are we gonna upload them somewhere? Can I write a Metroid one?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:41 pm

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:47 pm

Waynebrizzle
~Xiloscent~
GLaD i got support to write again, i think i might try a portal one first, just writing it in my spare time, i'll bring it to the public when i got a good chunk done, just gotta get a character name, and a basic plot. the rest will write itself. and i'll credit squirrelking as well, for the inspiration to write again.

i was actually thinking fanfiction.net would be a place to do it. then we can also post them here in the cult of course.

fanfic is just a good place to put it, then we get an unbiased rating on each story.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:49 pm

~Xiloscent~
Waynebrizzle
~Xiloscent~

i was actually thinking fanfiction.net would be a place to do it. then we can also post them here in the cult of course.

fanfic is just a good place to put it, then we get an unbiased rating on each story.

I have some fanfics there. They're under the category of Battle Arena Toshinden.

I know, I know, it's a PS1 game, but there was a port of it to the Game Boy, and the characters really speak to me.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Waynebrizzle

~Xiloscent~
Waynebrizzle
~Xiloscent~

Do we need an account for it?

l-Kriel-l
Orphie.
That drawing is ******** good. biggrin

How long did that take?

What drawing?

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Does anyone here spend time doing their hair?

Man, that sounded even more feminine than I thought.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 pm

I have some old (and sort of bad) fanfics in the InuYasha section.

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:54 pm

@ Kuzo - Check in my sig.

@ Ribbin - No. I don't. You're more feminine than I. Seldomly do I straighten my hair.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 pm

I'd be so sexy as a man that I got Wayne pregnant.

Orphie

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 pm

We're naming it Toby.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm

yeah i'll create a fan fic account soon. ones eye getmy fist story ritten

Xilo The Odd

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:01 pm

So, can we write fanfics about anything?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:01 pm

Oh, you two. *hand motion*

Luffy: TOBY STOP IT!

I'm off. I'll probably be back online in about an hour due to inability to sleep. >.>

TooHyphy

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:02 pm

until then i ned to try an purpusly make spelling erors without overkilling it too much. in everyday chat. then maybe we can get trenn and fish to voice act for the stories.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7467 7468 7469 7470 7471 7472 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games