Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7470 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 pm
Yes.. Scythe now teaches sex ed X3

Ok I wanted to confirm with everyone that the character's Retro and Ritsuka have been killed in legitimate RP. Feel free to look in the Off Campus thread Baikou's Tomb to verify. I'm hoping once someone who doesn't post with *..* reviews the incident they won't complain... If any higher up's though do have a problem I'd love to have a mediator to work it out...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 am
I posted. A bit harsh but stupid makes me angry >.>  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 am
"I See them... I feel them... The Past...

Stupid makes us all angry.... its a general unwritten rule of being angry.... There is a hole book on the unwritten rules at most libraries but must to most peoples confusing its a rather bland and empty read.

Well were on the topic of harsh though.. I am enough of a annoying p***k to bring up this point

Much of Ria's rps on or off campus has degenerated into one line post's and many of its members.. not naming any names (DANTE icon_wink.gif ) no matter how much love and training we give them They simply will not be able to post up the the semi lit requirement.

I offer the idea that we make it known that Ria is indeed Lit with the exceptions of semi lit being welcome (Personally I know I will never be a full lit writer again as its to time consuming) That you send out a guild message to demand everyone makes at least one post in a thread or otherwise to weed out these people... Ria simply will not be returned to any of its former glory well one liners continually corrupt us.

Harsh... but eventually required.

...All my memories... Never forget them..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am
I think we should try to rehabilitate them first. If its not working then we can send em to the guillotine.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:22 am
Vamp_from_hell
I think we should try to rehabilitate them first. If its not working then we can send em to the guillotine.

I agree that we should attempt to rehabilitate some of them, but as I say i think that some people simply are not capable or lack the imagination to do what would be liked  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:45 am
Thanks guys for helping clear up my thread. I would make it private except I want people to use it but in the right way. It's supposed to be for more skilled RPers who think they can navigate the ruins and reap the rewards at the end. I'll edit the first post there later today to clear that up.

And I'm all for rehab for the one-liners. They won't get any better if we just kick them out and we could use all the active people we can get.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 am
Jesus, looking through all of the old threads makes me see how much has changed in the past four years. Damn...

Its a good idea for now Kurai, get people back in here for the core of the guild itself. Rekindle old friendships and get new blood, get the old guild members out of their RP coma and back to writing decent posts. We have to rework the inner gears and make sure it runs well before taking it out on the track, all of us. We all have to do our part to restore this guild if we want it to work. That will give people more of a reason to come to Ria since its just rising from the ashes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 am
Wait you mean some of us are actually going to have to do... work?... *shudder*  

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 am
Yes boy boy, real honest work. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am
i aint no much good with the workin all honest like  

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:23 am
Should we start pointing out the mistakes the newbies are making? In the nicest way of course.

" STOP USING ** FOR ACTIONS OR IMMA BEAT YOU WITH A SALMON!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 am
wahmbulance DEATH TO THE SALMON PEOPLE *Gets his gun ready* wahmbulance  

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 am
sweatdrop rolleyes I think that this will be more interesting than I initially thought...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:32 pm
My stupid meter just exploded along with my grammar detector  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7470 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games