Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Hey! Don't be hating on my grammarless posts.. I don't put it in because the button is sticky and because i'm lazy heart

And I dont care if I get a strike or two against me for this.. I'm raising hell
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:52 pm
I have a headache >.> The Off campus and dorms are making me sad. i would tell them what they are doing wrong but i feel it would go unnoticed.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:56 pm
tell me about ...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:08 pm
" Excuse me but you can't do that may I reco-

" SHUT UP! YOU SUX AT RP LOL"

Thats what i think would happen.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:47 pm
A while back I posted a polite reminder of the rules/now guidelines, as a hint for them to step it up.
I went completely ignored. > w>;;;

And a friend of mine who I RP'd with a while back is going to join, I think. His username is Nadindel.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:15 pm
I amend my earlier plan... I suggest we send a Guild message with something a little farther down the pissed off train then polite saying the rules in clear cut easy to understand ship up or ship out style...

If nothing else Vamp's hypothetical situation proves my point at least a little as i'm sure we've all been there once or twice.. The people of old that are still active simply wont have any wish to bring there modest writing skills back to this place as long as things like what Vamp has said and the entirety of the guild is run by people with.....as nicely as I can say this "less then stellar style"

Examples need to be set that will catch the eye of type of people we hope to bring back... Memories alone simply wont do this since most people don't have memories of what it once was... in all reality there are not that many people left on Gaia from the real old day's when monthlies only had one pose biggrin that still have the time or will of mind to sort through the endless stream of Naruto knock offs

If we want to make it back to a shining glory we need to make people know we are back.

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:21 pm
I think... start with issuing warnings again, and helping them to work on improvement. If they don't, then they get their standard number of warnings until they're banned from the guild, as they don't meet the requirements necessary to be a part of it.

Meanwhile, we should start posting as well, to both set an example and show returning/new people that it isn't all just an illiterate mess.

Sorry if I simply restated someone else's suggestions. xD;;
But that's my two cents. o wo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 pm
I'm all in for posting again. I'm just scared too since I'm afraid I'll attract

" hi,I'm Cloud hoe r u?"

And I just wouldn't know what to do  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:33 pm
Then you blatantly ignore them. :'D

I-I mean, remind them of the rules and don't post a response unless they do so? > 3>;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 pm
Yeah I think I'll do that...but I'll wait till you guys post >.> Test the waters for me.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:45 pm
xD
I might make a simple intro post for Kira at the gates. > w>

Edit; We should make new profile threads at some point. D:
To get everything cleaned up and stuff.
The old ones would be in the recycled threads forum or whatever, so the information isn't lost. It's just moved.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 pm
Agreed although I have a great hatred of posting and writing profiles I do think that the older ones should be replaced to make way for something more... clean?

And ignoring them doesnt help! ive had some guy emailing me every couple of weeks when he see's a item on my avi he wants asking if I can donate anything... and he swears hes on my friends list o.O... I think I have a stalker.

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:57 pm
Your siggy... I totally know it, from long days past. xD;;

Yes, just like... those who are still here can copy/paste their profiles into the new threads
So there aren't a ton of unused or gone characters cluttering up the threads like there are now.
And the old threads would be kept so if someone does come back, they can still retrieve their character information
I have a ton I'd forgotten about who're still listed in there. xD
I might use 'em again someday.

Oh noes, stalkers. D:

I'm gonna work on a lame post real quick.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 pm
Man... i've had that in my sig since the last time I was apart of Ria during its glory days... probably 3 or 4 years now... (or 5 since its on my old account to) it still makes me smile a little bit everytime I watch it... its rather captivating I wouldnt stare at it long or you might never be able to look away.

I will make a intro post for my character again sooner or later but tonight ive elected to watch the paint on my wall dry to prove that it can actually be entertaining.

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm
Lawl, just kidding
I did a project instead.

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games