Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 pm
Bam, Crew member now.

Use that edit function as your weapon Spazz. It'll scare the living daylights out of some members. (so try not to make them wet their pants either.)

Changed the front page of the guild with the join request.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=2181

I like dem Idea's shallow. I think we covered most of them in the rules already though. I need to double check on the rules and rename it from Etiquette to Rules.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:06 pm
Yes sir!
I'll try my best, sir!
-salute-
> w>

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:18 pm
These announcements are curious little things.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:22 pm
I know I know.. not another idea from shallow.. but ill be honest its been a long slow night and ive run out of ice cream from the back of the freezer...

In a RP guild not long ago in dog years they labeled there rps much like we did with the idea of having private areas.. personal stomping grounds.. public rps etc etc.. the one thing Ive noticed that this place does not seem to have it the [D.] label which is as horrible as it sounds

Rps were labeled for example [D.P] which meant that it was a private RP (this is a bad example but it gets the point across ignore the obvious problems with having a D labeled private rp) But that simply by posting in that thread you were agreeing to the terms that your character could die in that thread without giving expressed consent... it didnt mean that you were going to die and that the thread was a graveyard to go and lay down but that you simply had the chance of it... It was also a way to regulate the members of the guilds with what character they pick.

by making one or two of the main areas (not saying do this part here) a [D.] labeled area it was a way to not have every single person in the guild think they were some ubermaster killing machine since if they were all pricks (like my character biggrin ) you would have to back it up with every other p***k character thus starting a horrible chain that would end the world in a horrible blaze of glory.. thus the [D.] label was created.

Edit: yeah you could still have a normal P rp for example the D. is just added on to whatever type of rp your's is if you wanted it to be a D. type

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:23 pm
Things are moving rather quickly now, hm? I like it, the life is flowing back in and I can't wait to see what happens. If you need help with anything Kurai, I'd love to help out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm
Kurai, I don't know what you did so that a message popped up at the top of my screen when you posted that, but I wish it did that ALL THE TIME. o.o

Oh, oh, oh. Annnnnd..

Grats, Spazz. <3 heart
Kaitae is le tired. She go sreepy now. She come back tomorrow. Much love.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm
I made a pretty awesome announcement over at Ria Aftermath
If I do say so myself. > w>

Edit; Oh thanks! :'D <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm
Oh, oh, oh. Dx I forgot!

How do you sign up for the Boo Bash stuff? I see nothing in the Event section about the slots.. yet. >_>; Or maybe I'm blind.

Idiot-proof directions, please? >_<;  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 pm
Nothing is up until tomorrow night love heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 pm
No worries Kaitae (good to see an old face : D btw) Anything that you need to know will always be located in the most recent guild announcement thread.

An interesting idea Shallow, I dunno why it's called D but it's a very good label nevertheless. I might have to add that in and steal other guild ideas 8D.

And thanks Dante : D.  

MintGekkou
Captain

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm
I forgot what I was- Oh!
Is it rude to suggest someone use a spell checker, or firefox? > >;;;

And about cleaning up profiles...
Do you think it'd be helpful to create new threads for people to move their characters over, and then shift the old threads to a recycled threads forum?
I don't remember if we have one, but we should..? xD
That way, super old and forgotten characters are cleaned out, but the information remains in case someone wants to revive one.

Maybe? o wo;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
I forgot what I was- Oh!
Is it rude to suggest someone use a spell checker, or firefox? > >;;;

And about cleaning up profiles...
Do you think it'd be helpful to create new threads for people to move their characters over, and then shift the old threads to a recycled threads forum?
I don't remember if we have one, but we should..? xD
That way, super old and forgotten characters are cleaned out, but the information remains in case someone wants to revive one.

Maybe? o wo;

Well the idea is a good plan I think the actually acting of it might be harder done then said.. with the exception of Scy who just posted a new profile I would have to assume all of our profiles are buried beneath insane amounts of pages of Profiles from years ago... It would be something of a needle in a haystack search looking for your profile to move over.

Thats just a personal opinion but we should keep the old ones incase someone does have a couple hours they would like to use looking for theirs.

Edit: If the spelling is so terrible that you have to ask them to use a spell checker then no I don't think it would be all that heartless of you. however if there's just a few spelling mistakes here and there and its just a personal pet peeve of yours I would suggest you let it be as you never know how someone if going to entirely react

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm
Well um.. a lot of them are documented
The first post says which character and by what user is on each page
That was kept pretty up to date for a while.

And... this one girl in particular's spelling is.. atrocious.
I don't know.
When you spell toward as turd, I think there's a problem.

I don't think there's a need to quote posts in here though. xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm
Suggest maybe, quietly remind them? maybe also : P.

In all honesty i hate to remind people about spelling ( I am hordid at spelling as it is too). If it gets to a point where it effects the understanding of a post though, that's when you might wanna nudge them. : P

Profiles, You read my mind spazz. I was going to create the next gen of Profile and like, really tell people to keep their post page number because this stuff gets lost REALLY REALLY fast XD.

the recycled threads has been renamed the memorable thread forums. It's where even the threads i want to delete go : P. I like to keep failed threads there to show people that this is what they shouldn't do.

Don't worry, we never (with the exception of Joy's accidental deletion) delete old character profiles : P.  

MintGekkou
Captain

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 pm
Sorry its a bad habit.. I use quotes to read peoples posts and write at the same time redface

And yes that is as good a reason as I've ever seen to tell someone to get the spell checker out.

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games