Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 pm
I'll wait and see if she tries to make an effort to improve.
I nudged her already about increasing her post size a bit 'cause it was the most recent post I saw.. xD

I'm a dormant grammar nazi. domokun
Edit; Oh goodness... I forgot they took domo away. xD;

I don't mind keeping profiles updated
At least in terms of what character/user are on each page
I'm a college student too, but... I tend to do all my work in batches so I end up with tons of free time
I have nothing to do for the rest of the week except 'study'. xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm
Trust me, you don't want them become dependent on you to keep their character profile pages.

It will just get ugly.

Make them be responsible of it this time : P.

THEY TOOK DOMO AWAY!?

SORRY GAIZ IM OUT OF GAIA NOW BAI.  

MintGekkou
Captain

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:06 pm
Im out too.. Night Mint and Spaz...

Also I almost hate to say this since he is possibly my most hated person on all of gaia in ooc and in character (and please if we do end up inviting him let me know so I can edit this post... sweatdrop )

But has anyone Invited Ceron back yet... He was once quite a prolific member of Ria and well being WELL past Semi lit and bordering on the realm of Adv-Adv lit I dont think he would pass up the chance to return.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:13 pm
wasn't Ceron one of the crew members before?

He rings a bell....

I suppose since i don't remember him having the title of most hated person on all of gaia.  

MintGekkou
Captain

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm
Oh...
Then I revoke my offer. DD<
-selfishface-

NOKURAI,DON'TGO...!
It's there on the tektek toolbar, but.. apparently it doesn't work in guilds yet D:
Works in forums though D;

Aw, how mean. :<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:19 pm
...Wow...this is really coming into fruition...I'm kind of excited. XDD
LONG LIVE RIA HIGH!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Not Thee most hated just my most hated redface heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 pm
So what happened to the old crew? I know Makie and Ai stop by time to time but people like Joy just disappeared forever  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 pm
Congrats Spazzmatazz on becoming crew. X3

Ugh, spent all day at the dusty rodeo.
I am ready for school to be over.
I am not getting enough sleep I'm always sick as a result.
But whatevs, I'm used to it. XDD

And I totally feel like rping right now.
But I'm gonna be too busy until atleast Saturday. XP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 pm
Congratulations Spazz!

I've actually been spending the past few hours looking over our old thread for materials and whatnot. I miss my evil necromancer... he was awesome.

And so was the Varon/Evie pairing and the "romantic" moments between them. Oh, how I miss the sheer insanity... not to mention tormenting her to insanity! >=3

In any case... working on my character profile and all. Would a character entering the school as an investigator be alright? Also, just wanted to clear something: the school and its labs don't condone experiments on either live humans or stolen corpses, do they?

Just thought it might be fun for him to engage in some 'underground' stuff...

Oh, and I always appreciate any help with my writing and all. Hints or suggestions on my writing structure, the wording itself, the creative content within- anything at all.  

Nadindel

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Thanks guys. xD

I miss that too. xD
We'll have to recreate it to the best of our ability... but better. > w>

And.. as far as I know, things have always been pretty open to whatever you want to do.
So.. I'd say yes.
But I'm not 100% sure.
I really want to RP though. xD;
I need to re-design Evie slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:58 pm
Hey Kurai how was your fight with joy supposed to end? Its been bugging me for years that I never got to see an end to that.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:32 pm
Hhhmm, I think it would be interesting to see older members interact with the newer members. Well, for that matter, I think it would be interesting to see the older members come back and see where they take things with their characters since its been so long since anyone has actually rped here.

I can't help but feel like this is a new saga for Ria High.
Kind of like how Dragonball had Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT. XDD

And ya, pretty much Makie and Ai stop by once in a blue moon, but they rarely even post, and Joy hasn't logged into Gaia for like a year now, so I think it's pretty safe to assume that she has moved on. ):
LOL I'm actually surprised to see Minto here!! LOL Did Alan make you post here? XD

Pi is here (don't know if any of you remember her), but I haven't heard from Celeste in a while. So by the looks of it, it looks like alot of the old old core members are gone. ):

I just really think we need to take baby steps if we want this to happen. For one, we don't have that much mods (or whatever the hell you call them) as before, and I've checked some of the newer members posts...and ya...but I mean those type of stuff takes time (believe it or not, alot of the older members used to rp like that as well, especially Joy). Didn't we have like a buddy system or something to help newer rpers get the hang of it? I think we should bring that back because not only did it help improve alot of the members, it also gave them a chance to make new friends. Then again, I think the buddy system would be better if we had more members (I honestly don't know how many members we have who are still active here).
And regarding the event. Story wise, how would things progress. I don't know, I think it would be weird to suddenly show up with a random person you don't know. Would there be like this raffle thing where the students gather or something and are given a random number that matches somebody else and they have to try and find that person (Just pulling something out of my a**)....or am I getting ahead of myself here?

LOL I'm totally a hypocrite. I totally said we should take baby steps and yet I'm asking a bazillion questions. XD
Anyways, just a few ideas thrown out at you guys (hopefully I didn't reiterate any similar ideas that someone else stated).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 am
Ceron is a good friend of mine outside of Gaia (We've been online gaming for YEARS x.x; ) , and I asked him if he wanted to come back around since Ria is coming out of coma. He declined due to the fact that he doesn't have the time anymore for roleplaying, and said he doesn't feel the need to roleplay right now.

I have a few different online friends I plan on asking to join Ria if they still RP, so I guess we'll see what happens with that.

Congrats Spazz, you were always great at doing crew stuff.

Im planning on redoing Dante's profile as well as making Ash's sometime over the next few days, but today is the 6th month anniversary that my mom passed away x.x; Which sucks out loud because tomorrow is my birthday.

Oh well.

Dante Tony Redgrave

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 am
@vamp: Shame on you! asking so many questions on OOC thread instead of the Question thread! Sheesh! And I thought you read the rules carefully >: (.

Kidding kidding~

Ai, Makie, and celeste certainly have become much more busy with college/schoolwork. Joy vanished earlier to conquer jobs and school.

@Nadindel and Spazz: Good call spazz. as long as your charrie isn't necessarily killing anyone else or any important NPCs. Then you're clear for your necrophiliac needs 8 D. stolen corpses certainly will raise an eyebrow with officials though.

@vamp again: ANOTHER QUESTION NOT IN THE QUESTION THREAD >: (.

jk jk

We never finished our fight? I swear we did. We'll just say Joy locked in the orignal Kurai soul in hell and asked the orignal Kurai to be forgiven and what not or something.

I honestly don't remember what we had planned LOL.

sorry vamp

@Tiff: Pfft we totally already in Dragon Ball Z Kai GT OVA special 32 by now : P

Let's see if i can put this in order of appearance...

• Sparka - (pre-Ria)
  • Ria 1 - Land of Future fantasy
  • Ria 2 - (the best time for Ria OF ALL TIME (imo))
  • Fyia - (Sister World of Ria. It had some good involvement)
  • Ria 3 - A good ending (or something in that manner)
  • Ria 4 a.k.a. Ria High - Year 1 (before and during Ria High guild made, Uwasa, Susie, Tiff, Ky, Joy, Rene, Rachel, Chii e.t.c. generation)
  • Ria 4 a.k.a. Ria High - Year 2 (Ria high guild present Ai, Makie, Spazz, Razz, Kaite, Dante, Scy, Ceron, etc. generation)
  • Ria 2.5 a.k.a. Ria eternity - (the private RP guild Kurai hid for a while in : P. Orignal RPiers filling in events between the time jump from Ria 2 and 3. Struggle for pure energy)
  • Ria high after math - (the First Ria guild not to be run by an original rian veteran)
  • Ria 4 a.k.a. Ria high - Year 4 (since we kinda skipped a year here) - current generation

I don't remember the Buddy system but I am having some flash backs on it.

But as you said tiff I really think we need to have more members first. : (.

NO WORRIES MAMA TIFFY. WE WILL GET THERE >: D  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games