Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 am

I just watched "Howl's Moving Castle" for the first time... I think I'm in love o_o

And I never knew how many Ria's there were... That's really quite amazing :3

Also, no offense to anyone, but I'm kinda glad Ceron's not coming back.

And Shallow, dearie, I had to search through to find my profiles too >.< I went through -every- page of profiles 1.0 - 4.0 seeing if I could find it and I finally found her in 2.0... then realize I had a better version in Ria Aftermath >.< total fooples moment there.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:04 am

Oh, yeah... that movie tends to have that effect on people.

As for my character, I just wanted to clear my options. And no... he's not much of a killer due to the fact that he plays with his food instead of eating it. I don't know if that's worse, to some extent... >.>

He might bring in a body he'd stolen from a graveyard or a tomb, instead of the ones donated to the labs. He doesn't like it... feels like the deers are lining up for the hunters and it's taken up the sport in eating. On special occasions, he'd bring a random civilian and use his magic to suppress vital signs and sneak him in as just another 'body'. I dunno... I'm still trying to flesh thing out. lolseewhatididthere? Forgive the pun. xP

Problem is that in RPs such as this, you can't really have much of an evil character. You can't justify him being there without being promptly expelled. And if it has a large number of people aligned as 'good', then having a high-profile leads him to being ganged-up on at the worst, and keeping the fight sort of 'evened-out' requires boosting his powers to match all of those numbers... which will inevitably lead to him getting his a** kicked because you can't justify beating those numbers. I dunno... it's been years since I've had an in-character fight and I lost track of the line between keeping things even and godmodding, so I have to guess.

Nadindel

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 am

I didn't even bother grabbing my old profiles. They where so bad I'll start from scratch.

Also Kurai: I was reading your fight with Joy and it just ended abruptly so that's why i asked >.>
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:54 pm

I honestly wonder how many incarnations of Ria there will be before this dies completely. I'm up for another restart though!

FlamingMoogles

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Oh ho ho ho~

Guess who's back~

NO. NOT SANTA CLAUSE. D<

*swings the frying pan like a tennis racquet*

EDIT:

Why the bloody hell is this guild so active all of the sudden? Or did I just miss out of a load of stuff? =/ Well, this old hag is far too incompetent to summon her brain cells to function proprely. However, if I am needed, let me know 8D. I'll wack some n00bness out of people. BUAHAHAH--yup.

Yay for the revival of Ria High! Did all the emos grow out of their adolescent/identity crisis? =) Otherwise I'll volunteer to take on the psych./therapist and prescribe them happy jelly bean pills D
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh if anyone is wondering who DJ is he's a friend that runs a another guild rp.

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 pm

=) Thank you for informing us, cause I just 'wtf'ed at the first part of your post.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:29 pm

So many people~ :'D

Nadindel; He could get there for "research" and honing of skill? > 3>

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Spazz~

Congrats on the promotion~ *tackle glomps*

IT'S A REUNION! R.E.U.N.I.O.N.!

Yeah, that's right 8D.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Thank you!
-falls over-
:'DD

I'm in class right now. xD
IGNORING THE PROFESSOR.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 pm

(Also, I'd like to compliment on what Tiff has suggested earlier)

@Tiff; it sounds as if you want to make a "adopt Rian newbies" campaign. Or perhaps we can have the active older crews grab several newbies and take care/train/supervise/show them around. Like a teacher in charge of several students 8D. Wow, All of the sudden I'm thinking about the first season of Naruto!

EDIT:
You're welcome~ You deserved it ^__^ <3 *helps her back up*
Speaking of classes, I have a class at 8:30pm- 10:45pm. WOO~
With that said, I have to get going and type my late short assignment. =) If there's anything, nudge me on MSN. I promise I'll be gentle *wink wink* (not).
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:42 pm

I'd be maybe willing to adopt a newbie. D:

Ugh, I hate night classes. xDD
I had one from 6pm to 9pm last year
Never doing it again Dx

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 pm

I have two night classes. 6-8:45 and 7-9:45
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Yeah, I'd assume... though I still need to work out a few kinks on how he'd operate. He could torment a few characters, but that would inevitably lead to the "whole school" finding out and conducting an inquisition on his a**. But if I keep it too low-profile, then there's barely any action at all. I'll probably have a second character that'll serve as the oppsite side of the coin, but I still want my Necromancer to gain some sort of notoriety.

Anyhow... today was EPIC! We always get the 2-5pm tropical rains like clockwork, but even calling this one torrential is an understatement! Half of the parking lot flooded! In some places, the water level was even higher than the wheels! <333 I'd have to get out of the chemistry building and the slightly-raised walkway was flooded up to my knees and when it crossed into the one parallel to the street that crosses the interior campus garden, it was practically a river that reached all the way up to my shins! the interior garden was practically a lake and the athlete's field turned into a stinkin swamp!

Of course, I got drenched and I lost the lab report I had in my backpack and my notebooks are all saggy and the writing's illegible now, but...<3333

My appetite for utter destruction was wholly satisfied! It was orgasmic, but short lived. I just wanted it to keep raining and raining, and raining, and raining, and raining, and raining and RAINING!

Nadindel

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Does anyone see a problem with me taking on a nub cake or two for the sole purpose of burning them at the stake well dancing around them in a mask and grass skirt to appease the gods of grammar and pineapple?

I mean is anyone really going to miss a couple one liners... theres plenty of them to go around and its a good way to set a example... and feed the masses with pineapple glazed Hu...erm Steaks.. Pineapple glazed steaks.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games