Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 pm
Shallow... as much as I think we'd enjoy the spectacle I think we need to try the positive reinforcement rather than reprimand with some of these... Yes, I watched an episode of "It's me or the dog" this morning and stole that from the show... but hey, it really seems to work!

And Nadi-Nadi, if you need a charrie to help set you up my Scy wouldn't be a bad candidate. She's kinda twisted, like she'd experiment on people or be experimented on. She's done both already to a degree. If you want to pursue it we can chat it out over PMs if you want.

And I'm back on AIM and MSN again >.> so if you need me or are just bored feel free to jump on and spam me. AIM= Scytheress MSN= maxwells_mistress@hotmail.com (yes, I'm an avid Gundam Wing fan)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 pm
=/

Why the bloody hell would anyone want to read an old hag ramble on for three paragraphs in the General OOC thread? Unless you're talking about the one liner posts in the RP sub-forums...

D< And why are you stealing my spotlight? I want to be the bad a** beatch. *pouts*

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm
Is there not enough hate in this world that we both may be badass hell razors with a axe to grind and a flaming stick of TNT waiting to go off at the smallest little thing that deserves to be complained about?

((indeed I was refering to the one line rp posts.))

OOOHHH thats why your name is maxwells mistress.. I just thought you always really REALLY liked coffee
heart

Edit # 3... What do you mean its not positive reinforcement... By showing them the end result of not following the rules is as good as kind of positive I can think of.. if it helps you can shout feel good chants to them as they slowly burn and scream in agony... besides they will have to post something when they die... I call it creative happiness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:40 pm
*cringe* Uh...

Right.

Excuse me while I go chop my eyes off from the small--no, in fact, I will have to kindly ask you to readjust your font size. I am quite certain that I am not the only one who has trouble reading your posts, Shallow Carnage.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:43 pm
better?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 pm
I don't think I'm alone in saying "Feth you." >.>  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm
Indeed, you are not. I am not amused by Shallow's careless attitude. I hope Mint will be around to correct him, otherwise I will do it myself.

Squee~ ^_______^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm
What Scy said earlier about positive reinforcement.

And i third the font size plz.  

MintGekkou
Captain

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:07 pm
cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:15 pm
hmmm When Izzy mentioned that Tiff's adopt a Rian thing, I could leave you two in charge of such an event. Create a thread, find out an idea. Maybe even give out some Rian credits and stars for that.

even though its disabled for now.

But it could lead up to something nice...

I should get to that Boo bash sign up.  

MintGekkou
Captain

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:24 pm
hey captain/staff members! welcome back biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:25 pm
One step at a time little Miss! You've disabled the star system. Keep it disable until certain things are stabilized in the guild =)! But yes, I will contact Tiff, hopefully we can get something concrete. Also, it's better if we don't dump too many events at the same time. If 'Adopt a Rian' event is really going to happen, it should start after the Halloween event.

EDIT: Hey Chronos! ^__^

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 pm
HOLY s**t I REMEMBER YOU CHRONOS FROM A LONG TIME AGO.

LOL.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:32 pm
And then Gin decided to drop in kindly, with a short but earnest smile on his face and a small hello to share.

"HEY GUYS. I missed you. ='D"  

ginseku

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 pm
=D!!!

IT'S GIN!

*tackle glomps* XD <3 I missed you too! ^__^

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games