Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, my priorities for February and March are Heavy Rain and God of War 3, so no FF13, no White Knight Chronicles... Nothing else, basically. And even before Heavy Rain, I need to get my PS3 in shape... *fingers crossed*

Ooh, Heavy Rain...But that's a game I'd rather play when the price drastically lowers.

Now that I'm saving up for a bropartment, I won't be able to get as many games as I want to. confused

...But, since I am getting a free ride for college, I can sell my books back and make a small fortune, he he.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Yeah, I plan to move out of this shithole and get my own place this year too. But I'd rather wait until FFXIII drops in price. I've been anticipating Heavy Rain for almost 3 years, and I have no doubt in my mind that it won't disappoint me. And GoW3 takes priority over FF as well. Especialy... What with that little soundtrack bonus known as "Raw Dog".  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I plan to move out of this shithole and get my own place this year too. But I'd rather wait until FFXIII drops in price. I've been anticipating Heavy Rain for almost 3 years, and I have no doubt in my mind that it won't disappoint me. And GoW3 takes priority over FF as well. Especialy... What with that little soundtrack bonus known as "Raw Dog".

Too bad your in Canada. My brah and I need another dood to help with the rent. (Or chick, but I don't think any would bite xd )

Yeah, I knows you like your God of War.

That's good. I dunno, but are you the only one here other than I who plans on getting FFXIII?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:02 pm
Actually, you better HOPE a chick wouldn't bite... If you know what I mean...

Oh, it's not just God of War itself. Like I said, there's gonna be a track on it's OST called Raw Dog, which was made by Dream Theater. So, you know, putting the ice cream on an already good apple pie.

Notte preordered FFXIII actually. But she hasn't been around lately, so I don't even know if she'd consider herself included in the, "out of the people here" comment, anymore.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, you better HOPE a chick wouldn't bite... If you know what I mean...

Oh, it's not just God of War itself. Like I said, there's gonna be a track on it's OST called Raw Dog, which was made by Dream Theater. So, you know, putting the ice cream on an already good apple pie.

Notte preordered FFXIII actually. But she hasn't been around lately, so I don't even know if she'd consider herself included in the, "out of the people here" comment, anymore.

Oh, Bio. wink

Cool.

Aye, seems life has become too busy for Notte to come on anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:19 pm
But I'm still gonna wait and see whether I'll get FF13 or not. There's one storyline factor that'll affect my decision. And if the main protagonist, that powerful, badass chick, ends up falling in love with the most feminine dude in the game, then I'm not getting it.
I don't need another Valkyrie Profile.  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 pm
I already bought XIII in like, november, lulz.

And Really, I don't care if it is a reverse love story, there wasn't a LS at all in 12 and that disappointed me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
I already bought XIII in like, november, lulz.

And Really, I don't care if it is a reverse love story, there wasn't a LS at all in 12 and that disappointed me.
Oh, I have no doubt there's gonna be a love story. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying, if you're playing as a girl, her love interest shouldn't be more feminine than her.
That was by far the worst part of Valkyrie Profile. She's this powerful warrior, nearly goddess. And she falls in love with the most feminine boy in the game. I wouldn't even call him a man.

Lightning seems pretty badass. But if she's gonna fall in love, it should be with someone more masculine than her. Or at least more masculine LOOKING. Which is difficult for Square, I know, but it's a deal breaker for me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:37 pm
Chase Me To The End

Aye, seems life has become too busy for Notte to come on anymore.

Actually, she's been hella busy. She started student teaching! :O She's teaching music to middle schoolers.

As for FFXIII... I'm on the fence. I'll wait and see what my trusted group of friends say, as I can usually trust their opinions on games.

However, no contest, preordered BioShock 2, then immediately must save for No More Heroes 2. One-track mind, keeping it that way. No More Heroes 2 is by far a must-have. Of course, so is BioShock 2 though. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm
I can't wait for Yakuza 3 and Heavy Rain. I'm interested in how FFXIII will be too.

Also, P3P (Persona 3 Portable) was announced for July yesterday, so I'm looking forward to that as well.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 pm
Canas Renvall

As for FFXIII... I'm on the fence. I'll wait and see what my trusted group of friends say, as I can usually trust their opinions on games.

Aww, come on! I was gonna get my opinion from YOU. Guess I'll have to get it from Notte, though seeing how busy she is, she'll get the game, and then not play it for a while.

@Angela: Yes, I got that announcement as well. So pumped!

To anyone who's been reading about the different versions of Silent Hill Shattered Memories, and read that the PS2 version is actually the port of the PSP version, like Origins was, that's all bullshit.
I've thoroughly compared the three versions, and particulatly the PS2 and PSP versions, and none of them are ports.
Yes, Graphically the Wii version looks best, and from what I've seen, they pretty much used the power of the Wii to its fullest. It was one of the most visually impressive Wii games I've ever seen.
But even comparing the PS2 and PSP versions, each version is different. Very different. They custom tailored each version to look its possible best on that particular system.
The PS2 version isn't even upscaled from the PSP version, or downscaled from the Wii version. From what I've seen, each version has a completely different set of resources. Yes, there are obviously some textures and things like that that were just used in each version in different sizes. But a lot of them are actually very different. Like, there's one part on the Wii version, where you're in this burger joint, or whatever, and there's a kids' play area, and on the Wii version that area has some different colored balls, and the wall is covered in blue tiles.
The PS2 version has a plain blue wall with no tiles, and no colored balls. But the PSP version has the tiles and the balls too. So some of the resources are completely different, not just downscaled, but actually different.
There's another part, in a certain courtyard, where there's a statue, and on the Wii it's surrounded by two benches. Same with the PS2 version. In the PSP version, those benches are gone, no doubt it couldn't handle that many polygons.
So like I said, each version is custom tailored to its system. So if someone says, "The PS2 version looks like the PSP version" it's bullcrap. They're just not comparing it enough. Each version probably looks as best as it possibly could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:36 pm
...If Lightning is down with the swirl...Aww, hell yeah! I'm really looking forward to finding out more about Sazh, just because I'm such a Barret fan.

By the way, Bio, do you like Kid Cudi?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Well, I'm sure the character personalities and backstories aren't just carbon copies of their FF7 counterparts.
I heard of Kid Cudi... Probably through Kanye West. Haven't really listened to him though. Why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I'm sure the character personalities and backstories aren't just carbon copies of their FF7 counterparts.
I heard of Kid Cudi... Probably through Kanye West. Haven't really listened to him though. Why do you ask?

Well no duh, but he's a black guy with a fro. Closet thing I can think of to Barret in the FF Universe.

I ask because he's the hottest "rapper" out there at the moment, and I...Even though I'm not really a fan of rap...really enjoy a couple of his tracks. He seems to incorporate some rock and electronic sounds into his music as well, so that's a major plus.

Here's the link to his song Pursuit of Happiness. Your thoughts?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:09 pm
So... Are you like, comparing that little bird on his head to Marlene? Haha.
Actually, if you wanna go that way about it. A little creature riding on top of a bigger creature... That's more like Cait Sith.

Hmm... A little too mellow for me. I usually like faster, or more intense stuff. And it's not like he displays amazing lyrical or rapping ability in this song. Catchy though. And I'd rather THIS guy be the newest hottest thing, than like... Most of the stuff you see on BET these days. That's just garbage.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games