Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:04 pm
Shallow Carnage
Unfortunately... your right i'm careless.. as in I dont give even half a care to what someone that i've only spoken to once thinks about font size and unless Mint intends to make a rule about having an across the board font size that every person is required to use then I have no intention of changing it, ive been on gaia for more years then I can count on one hand and you are the first person ever EVER to complain about my font size which is only one or two points smaller then the common place size used by several members of this guild... Sorry.

I will disregard your insincere apology considering the fact you are so keen to keeping a font in which many are not exactly fond to, including myself. Secondly, you should start caring that a mere stranger is making you such a reproach. I am also speaking in the behalf of several members as well--and as a former crew member. And if it were not for the fact that some dislike the small font, I would have not voiced such request of you changing the font by two points. Not only it is incredibly small, but squinting your eyes just damages the eye muscles furthermore. I wish not to damage my eyes any further. And it is with respect that I acknowledge your post, instead of ignoring you. Of course, I highly doubt that you really care if I granted you the slightest attention, but if I grant you some respect, I expect you to return the favour as well.

And please, I have been on Gaia for awhile as well. Time has nothing to do with the small font.

Finally, Mint has also mentioned that the font is hard to read as well. I will kindly ask you to change the font. Otherwise I will consider this as an act of obstinate misconduct and an act of disrespect.

Can you please change the font, it is too hard to read your posts and it is quite aggravating.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm
ginseku
*motions to Tiff*
By all means, Dear, go ahead. I'll just be here with the camcorder. Adding in sound effects.

<3
I LOVE 'SPLODING STUFF PEARL HOW DID YOU KNOW?
*GOES BOOM*

Everyone loves explosions! =O! Gin went 'BOOM'! Someone give him a phoenixdown!  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Wooo blind dates! I'll have the character I'm making sign up >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:17 pm
My brother has a suite at his college. D;
-jealous-

I know who I'm signing up too. > w>

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:26 pm
My point in saying that I have been apart of and active on gaia for many many years is that ive encounters many many people as im sure your aware since you say you have as well not that time has anything to do with small font as you so strangely pointed out... As to your second point its simply not going to happen as most strangers like yourself seem to have no hesitation in pointing out small pointless things that can lead to equally small pointless confrontations which I am just as opposed to as caring about what strangers think.

And to be blunt.. your speaking on your behalf not other peoples... as only you have currently complained.. even Mint had not said anything till you had voiced it... But to be fair I do care that you respond.. in fact I respect you for responding as most people wouldn't offer as much as that... As for my respect towards you... I gave it to you in the nicest way I could, and by asking anyone that knows me I would have told most people to simply as Scy so nicely put it "Feth off"

If your that worried about the condition of your eye muscles I share with you this wonderful computer nerd secret, if you hold down control and scroll up on your mouse it zooms in on Firefox and some of the older versions of internet explorer.

"consider this as an act of obstinate misconduct and an act of disrespect. "

Oh please do as I see great moments of happiness in our future and can tell already your going to be one of the lovable ones much like myself.

But I like taking the high road when I can.. its why I don't use big complicated words when i'm being condescending or pick out obvious spelling error's... So I offer this compromise you stay in your corner and ill stay in mine until such time that someone else rings the bell and we can go and complain collectively about someone else.

And Mint heart this part is for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm
lmao I tl;dr that post.

lol small font is small. D8 /hurts eyes  

Ai`
Crew

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 pm
Yes size 7 font is freakishly small... and im greatly sorry and disappointed that the fun and good times have to be put on hold on my behalf because and let me clarify this... my font is to small.

But since she/he was either just made a mod or still is from previous years and im obviously about to get a warning or short ban from this I'll save you the trouble and let myself out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:40 pm
Ai, I love you. With all my heart.  

MintGekkou
Captain

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:43 pm
o 3o;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:47 pm
lmao. ilu2 kurai. and everyone here too. DDDD: <3

and shallow carnage, you don't have to leave gawd. 8( formatting posts with sizes is silly too, and kind of irrelevant. and making a huge deal out of it is silly. we should just forgive, hold hands like lovers, and frolic into the sun. kay?  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 pm
*shackles Ai*

NOW YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 pm
c'est la vie. . . To the sun!

((not to make this worse or anything but the reason i've always found in sizing your posts is that if you go to ANY one line rper or any post in the GC every single nub person posts in normal size font and it looks messy and unclean.. Im not saying using it normally makes you a nub im just saying thats what those people do and I dont want my posts to look like that ))

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Nadindel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Shallow Carnage
Yes size 7 font is freakishly small... and im greatly sorry and disappointed that the fun and good times have to be put on hold on my behalf because and let me clarify this... my font is to small.

But since she/he was either just made a mod or still is from previous years and im obviously about to get a warning or short ban from this I'll save you the trouble and let myself out.

If I may voice my opinion... and by doing so I don't mean to be intrusive or anything, but I've never found the size 9 font to be too small. I've never had problems with it, and I've almost always used it simply due to the fact that I find it more pleasing to look at compared to the bulky size 11 or 12 fonts. Though I've never been active in Gaia for too long consecutively, I haven't had many people complain about it. In fact, the only one who has was someone that claimed to have some medical issues, to whom I was more than happy to comply.

And having roleplayed with people who would on occassion use font sizes that are too small for a dramatic or in-character context, it hasn't been something that copy/pasting it to the word document I always keep open and increasing its size couldn't fix.

I really don't see how this issue has to degrade into a very pointless argument that would spiral down to threats or any heat in general.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 pm
I'd like to burn something with the sunrays~ Fun~

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:59 pm
*Gives Pearl a stick of TNT and a magnifying glass*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games