Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Dark-Ninja70
I love my weapon, it breaks like any defense. mrgreen

No thats what mine does :]

At least the best defenses. A physical defense is strong against me, but a Ninjutsu defense is terrible.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Honestly... my defense is not really much of a defense you can easily break through it once...

however I wont say you are alive after breaking through it twisted

You can all guess what jutsu it is I'm not telling biggrin

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 pm

@havock: If yours is a defensive weapon then it's gonna go through, it's a powerful weapon but it usually can only be used close quarters so it puts the user at risk as well if they are weak close quarters like me.

@Sin: No, I have the kabutowari and thats its ability.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Dark-Ninja70
@havock: If yours is a defensive weapon then it's gonna go through, it's a powerful weapon but it usually can only be used close quarters so it puts the user at risk as well if they are weak close quarters like me.

@Sin: No, I have the kabutowari and thats its ability.

EXACTLY ITS NOT A WEAPON IT BE JUTSU!

An offensive jutsu I use for defense twisted

I really miss the Domo domokun

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm

-_-
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Sumi is blood thirsty...

Masumi H Dekata

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Is she? eek
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 pm

uh huh, I need to spill some blood soon...its been to long. It all good i'll be heading to cloud soon blaugh

Masumi H Dekata

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Masumi H Dekata
uh huh, I need to spill some blood soon...its been to long. It all good i'll be heading to cloud soon blaugh

I have an rpc in cloud masumi.... dont do something you'l regret... i cant fight the urge to defend and kill... although sounded conflicting
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:32 pm

jedimastersonic
Masumi H Dekata

I have an rpc in cloud masumi.... dont do something you'l regret... i cant fight the urge to defend and kill... although sounded conflicting

You just make me want to more twisted

Masumi H Dekata

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Masumi H Dekata
jedimastersonic
Masumi H Dekata

dude you'd probably have jedi on your side. lol
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

jedimastersonic
Masumi H Dekata
jedimastersonic
Masumi H Dekata

dude you'd probably have jedi on your side. lol

Wonderful, I could make the village burn...oh dear I think Masumi is developing a blood fetish...not me...the RPC...sorry Rah sweatdrop

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:39 pm

DEAR LORD WHY MUST MAKING MY GUILD BE SO FRUSTRATING!

Ok after that emotional outburst....
Quote:
Ring Blade

User Image

The ring blade soon became Minerva's primary weapon after Kegroth breaks her swords. Zeran refered to this weapon as the "incredible bladed hula hoop" which is strange because there is a bladed hula hoop.

This style is just as dynamic as the Snake sword actually in the hands of someone who is skilled in both hand to hand and weaponry this may be your best choice.

This battle style relies on acrobatics, speed, and flexibility. A common thing for one using this is to cut themselves because this weapon has no handle except for the blunt inner circle

Shriek
Description: This move is a basic move and your own combination may emerge from this simple move. You start off wearing the ring blade on your shoulder. You swing your body to spin at the same time causing the ring blade to slide down to one of your arms, grab it and slash your opponent with it. Continue the spin and swing the ring blade once more into the enemy. Required for all moves.

Ring Fit
Description: Not really powerful since the ring fit is a simple kick to the enemy but it can be useful. You hold the ring blade with both hands, blunt inside part please. You spin it with both hands to fool your enemy and blur his/her sight then you just pop your foot inside the ring blade to kick them.

Roulette
Requires: novice rank
Description: A very confusing and powerful move for its rank. You first tilt your body forward while you wear the ring blade on your shoulder. You quickly swing your legs backwards and preform a backflip at the same time you twist your body in the air preforming a sort of corkscrew and you try to land on your opponent thus cutting them with the ring blade. Dont worry you are wearing the ring blade on your shoulder so you will ony feel a blunt impact.

Swing Set
Description: Its a bit of a joke really but can be useful. You drive the ring blade into the ground and jump inside it and then position your hands to hit the blunt side thus swinging yourself. This can be used to kick your enemy's feet or balls... take your pick.

Arc Kicker
Description: This is more useful than the last few mentioned kicks. You start off by spinning the ring blade on one arm as you jump into the air towards the enemy. Once you are near you bend so that you put your foot/feet into the ring blade and you kick. This combines the spinning of the Ring blade, the fact that it is bladed and the force of your kick. This can easily decapitate a human. It only spins twice.

Full circle
Requires: novice rank
Description: You hold the ring blade with both hands from the blunt inside edge. As the enemy does a thrust or stabbing attack or anything similar you spin leading their weapon inside the ring blade and then you pivot it locking their weapon inside the ring blade as you spin. Before you finish your spin tug on the ring blade to disarm your opponent and drive the ring blade into them. This wont work on a wooden spear but you will break the wooden spear.

Pizza spin?!?!
Description: Start of by wearing it on your shoulder. You spin so that your back would face the enemy at the same time you spin the ring blade up one of your arms towards the enemy once you are facing backwards tilt so that you can see the enemy and at the same time keep the ring blade spinning using your hands, touch the blunt inside part please! The spinning motion you are doing to the ring blade is similar to how they would spin the pizza. Zeran named this attack as Minerva used it. You may do up to 7 spins, 10 at master rank. Each spin counts as one attack.

Top Circle
Description: You hold the ring blade with both of your hands, yes you can hold the sharp end this time. You thrust it towards the enemy's lower body and release but before it is out of reach you spin it by tilting it. You quickly spin while taking a step forward to catch the blunt inside part of the circle with an arm thus regaining the weapon.

Rise and Fall
Description: You start spinning the ring blade on one of your arms. You preform a high kick with the leg opposite the arm spinning the ring blade this kick is to the enemy's face or chest. If the kick is on the face you swing the arm with the blade still spinning onto the face to slice it. If the target of the kick is the chest when they are facing down due to getting the wind knocked out of them you swing your arm into their back while it is still spinning. Continue spinning till it slows down enough for you to grip it without cutting yourself.

Backspin Barrage
Requires: Adept rank
Description: You first start spinning the Ring Blade on your arm rapidly. You quickly spin yourself to add force and then you throw it at your opponent. Upon impact the ring Blade is still spinning and it will dig into soft tissue and after three spins it will start rolling back towards you you can easily catch it by sliding your arm into the blunt inside of the ring blade and even spin again to preform a second one without any trouble. You cant preform a third one without spinning it again on your arm because it will start to loose momentum

Spin Party
Description: You start of by holding the ring blade with both hands from the blunt inside edge. You run towards your enemy and when you are close you release one hand and swing it upwards. As you finish your swing release the ring blade and spin it in your arms when it is spinning make sure you swing our arm to the enemy, it makes three impacts and then fully release sending it spinning towards your enemy or you can stop it there by gripping it right after the full release but you will cut your hand. Choose let the weapon fly away or cut your hand.

Swordmaster Class only

Hula la la
Requires: Master Rank
Description: You wear the ring blade on your shoulders and ram your opponent but not to knock them over just to connect. Upon impact you literally just play like its a hula hoop causing it to revolve around you twice downwards and then once up wards back onto your shoulder.

I'm not yet done but I reall really like this weapon set I made
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:41 pm

The names ammuse me 3nodding

Masumi H Dekata

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:44 pm

ninja
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games