Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:10 pm
lol I feel like I'm missing something. Perhaps it's the tea and cookies. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 pm
*emerges from the shadows where he's been lurking* ninja

With Niph and possibly Yalie back, this guild's starting to get active again. All we need is for Tosh and Sin to return the chatterbox become as lively as ever.  

Minielf

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:47 am
Dude, gaia is like the thing I'd love to hate. Just spent 50K on luck key and it only works once anyway!

On the other hand, I've done half of my end of semester exams!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:47 am
Wtf is luck key? @__@;  

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 am
Ditto Niph. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am
@ Niphy: Well, since when has the shortbread not been hard? I have to dunk it in hot chocolate for about a minute before it is edible...

And this year they have decided to top every piece of shortbread with at least two inches of sugar. My friend accidently dropped one on the table, and it seriously looked like it had been snowing.

@ Elfy: As if you hadn't been gone long enough xD

@ B&B: I think it was Niphy and someone else. The good thing is that it only lasted for about 3 days.

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 pm
Sometimes it used to be really crumbly and soft and awesome.. and like still warm.. maybe it's because those days I went early tea xD; they've always overdone the sugar though.

Seriously, no one wants any presents? <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 am
Shortbread...?

Presents...?

I feel like I have dementia here!  

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 am
I was just offering to get people stuff on Gaia but no one wants anything. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 am
Niphyyy, it's not that I don't appreciate your generosity - because I do and I luff you for it! - but I'd feel even worse really if you did. ^^;; I need to get you something...!  

Chibito7

kuinluvsnear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 am
WHY IS THE CHINESE GUILD SO QUIET?!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am
kuinluvsnear
WHY IS THE CHINESE GUILD SO QUIET?!!

I guess the oldbie regs hang in here, and it's just turned into a habit... you're welcome to join our random chatter of course xDD;

EDIT: In other news, I passed my first year! ;D Dunno what any of the marks were, but at least I passed <3  

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm
Congrats on passing your first year of Law! I bet you're going to do quite well in it and even if you didn't, studying Law is already a much bigger achievement than plain Arts. xd I'm just 5 months away from finishing my entire degree and graduating. Although considering that no one employs arts student, I'm probably going to start another degree like nursing or commerce that will be easier to find a job in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:05 pm
i don't need no key for luck!
I want bread....  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:54 am
I just accidentally clicked on the first page of the ICU without knowing and was like, O___O, DASG! And wiim! And random strangers I've never met!

xDDDD Je suis une moron!

@Niph: YAAAAAY!!! 4laugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games