Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 pm
I've skipped far too many classes this semestre. Its not good, at all. xX I've been good since last week though! Lol I won't know what my schedule will be for next semestre for quite some time as I'm studying abroad in London. I'l still be around here of course! But my schedule this semestre is awesome. Just got one class Monday and Wednesday afternoons, and then 4 on tuesday and Thursdays, but I get Fridays off. What is everyone studying now? I'm an English major ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Oficially, I still have five semesters ahead of me, but I doubt I'll make it in four years. I was only able to find space available in three classes: physics, botany, and chemistry. I couldn't get a space in Creative Writing, Expository Writing, Oratory, Theoretical or Historical Introduction to Philosophy, Logic, Ethics, Philosophy of Science or Religion,Latin, French, Classical History, Economics, Soil Science or Crop Physiology ((last three are requirements)).

So... yeah... the average time to graduate in a 4-year program is 5-6 years now. I'm screwed...

Two of my three classes are strict about attendance records and the other doesn't have a book or online material to study from so you have to go to class in order to actually know your stuff.  

Nadindel

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:11 pm
Ahh yeah. I'm literally crunching to make all of my classes to graduate. I've gotta take 15 credits for my last 3 semestres. I'll be writing a lot of papers. Lol. At the moment I'm enrolled in Asian American Art and Visual Culture , Asian American Literature, Literature and Culture of India, Introduction to Literary Studies, and The Modern Novel. xX The later is so dull!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Oh, I'm an Agronomy major! But, I really want to major in Agronomy, Horticulture, Astrophysics, General Chemistry, Most of the Biology degrees, Philosophy, Psychology, All of Medicine, History, Computer Engineering and a few others as well.

It's a bit hard and time-consuming, so I'll stick to Agronomy and take a lot of elective courses.

Edit: Oh, really? The average amount of credits in the programs here is 18-19. Some semesters make it to 21... particularly the engineering majors.

It's a tough college... and the only one who offers Ag majors in the entire area. And I can't really study abroad on the US mainland because of the stinkin economy.  

Nadindel

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:14 pm
I R TUTOR AND LERN TO B TECHER.

hmmm,

Imma say in about 1-2 hours or so imma cut off da pairings.

Probably should add some info up to the front page on that sign ups.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 pm
Yeah my university started off as an agricultural college back in 1881 I think. (I'll give you a hint, we were top news last week thanks to a tragedy on campus xX) I like it a lot. We need 120 credits to graduate. I'm currently at 75 with 45 left to go. (I'm in my junior year if you haven't caught on yet ^^). I would have had more flexibility but I originally started out as a business major. Therefore, I'm playing the catchup game.  

Elpinoine
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 pm
I need... 122 credits I think. xD
I have 85
I think that means... I need only about 12 more classes. DD:
M-maybe I'll graduate early
I'm a junior as well

I tend to take 18 credits every semester, which is 6 classes
Planning to get done in four years
I'm an information systems and operations management major.. xD
It's a ton of business classes, and a lot of them are really dull
And several of my classes do require attendance, or those who attend get perks
In Friday's class, she told us a few exam questions and answers, and advised us not to leave early
But she won't tell us exactly why.. > w>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm
all of my friends are either business or nursing majors.

Though one is going to stop nursing school. She was thinking about being a mortician.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Nadindel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm
Ah, I can't say I keep up with the news at all- not even the one from my province, much less the mainland. The politics here are more screwed up than any recent US administration combined, and my views on the whole subect is pessimistic enough to spend the day cursing out more colors than the visible spectrum of light.

I pretty much avoid the news altogether and keep scientific journals and magazines on my reading list, right next to philosophy and gaming, of course.

I'll probably stick to Ag and get my doctorate so I can go straight for Research and Breeding: the Agricultural equivalent to R&D. I'm actually in an undergraduate investigation since my first summer vacation and hoping to either transfer or get an internship in Iowa State! <333  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm
ffff midterm this week. 8(  

Ai`
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Good luck Ai! What class is it in?
As for keeping up with US news, I can't blame you! After all you aren't in the states.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 pm
I didn't hear about the college thing either. I live in the states but I don't have TV so I miss a lot.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:18 pm
I didn't hear about it either though o wo;;
My roommate and I never watch the news

Also, Nadi
I'm going to draw a better picture of Evie and then put up her profile someday

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:23 pm
I'm going to college for a Poli science major. Might be a History teacher or some sort of goverment intern  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 pm
im feelin da RP rush.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games