Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 7500 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:44 pm

@Masumi: I wanted to say hi, because your RPC's at my throat and i have no idea who you are lol.

Edit@ Havock: Your an idea guy like me right? Could i commission you for some ideas for my Pathfinder RPG?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Problem Solved! I don't have to choose anymore~!

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy15/alexgreat96/020-2.jpg

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:48 pm

I am my own whip and will whip who I please.

Sin: Oh I'm a b***h lol. Short history would be one of the first medical ninja, creator of the grass village and it's jutsu, former VC, and a bloodlusting b***h who married to Rahenno, and lord of all things squishy *hugs havock* He my squishy blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 pm

sounds like fun xD

I like your RPC personality. Most people would be like "k thx bai" but you actually stick to it and act pretty legit. Grass is lucky to have her.

Your the one that slaughtered a person by using the roots from the tree of life right?

Sindenky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 pm

I have no clue what a Pathfinder is except for the Pathfinder unit in Comand and Conquer Generals... I dont think I can help too much.

Masumi and Susumu(Eris) were the first medics I ever saw. Masumi is the first and one of the few to have bested me in battle.

Thus she rules all things squishy... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Sindenky
sounds like fun xD

I like your RPC personality. Most people would be like "k thx bai" but you actually stick to it and act pretty legit. Grass is lucky to have her.

Your the one that slaughtered a person by using the roots from the tree of life right?

hehe thanks, and yeah that was me. I also gave someone an unwanted sex change

Masumi H Dekata

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 pm

I lulz at the havoc I made in Kumo just from training a single shinobi.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Okay, okay, no whip XD

It'll be fun to get to know you.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 am

I'm making a freaky fish guy, but mist sounds like it's boring with that silly ice wall thing. Where should I stick confused
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am

Mayvine
I'm making a freaky fish guy, but mist sounds like it's boring with that silly ice wall thing. Where should I stick confused

Rock needs its Members!

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am

XxBlack_FlashxX

Eh I had a bloodlust and you gave me an excuse....well even if you didn't when Sin took that one kid I would have gone anyway XD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
Mayvine

Rock needs its Members!
kk, the profile might take a while, but be prepared for a freaky fish guy to arrive in Iwa mrgreen

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 am

I love freaky fish guys.

Well Pathfinder is Sungeouns and dragons, and what i need are
Guild(organized groups of adventures) ideas.
NPC Ideas(i want them unique, almost like players. I know the rules, just need the ideas.) to be members of said guilds.
And possibly even quest/arc ideas (can be anything. Like i said i know the rules, just need ideas.)

I have been having real issues getting the brain to work for some reason. Just need to get the juices flowing >.<

Well i hope Sindenky gets out if this, but im thinking of something pretty drastic i may do...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 am

Masumi H Dekata
XxBlack_FlashxX

Eh I had a bloodlust and you gave me an excuse....well even if you didn't when Sin took that one kid I would have gone anyway XD

xD
Normally I'd be scared out of my mind, anyone would, lol. It's you >.> I've heard some scary things, lol. But I don't care much for my RPCs except my Genin which it the adoptive son of the Raikage.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:14 am

Are you old enough to drink?

Just saying... I got an epiphany when I snuck out to drink once.

I'm noticing Iwa has a lot of strange shinobi. EXCELLENT! Diversity brings forth more ideas.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 7500 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games