Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7497 7498 7499 7500 7501 7502 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 am

Sindenky
Bloodfang23
Sindenky
Raimundo vi Britannia
You guys will be safe behind the walls of Iwa.

the dumbest walls ever stare

Seriously i thought we all agreed NOT to make wall like that. I mean who made the lava? How is it living? How can it possibly do something only one BL in the guild has the ability do and know if you have ill intent?

Kinda like the old gates of Cloud XDD

Equally as gay lol

Hence me not letting people rebuild them when they asked. I let Havock do it since i know he would not be lame faced about it.

Anyway in relation to or convo in Training grounds, i just wanted to know who all is running around my village lol

Shane and I built them He used my Chakra as well as his and he used his special Lava.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 am

Sindenky
Bloodfang23
Sindenky
Raimundo vi Britannia

Seriously i thought we all agreed NOT to make wall like that. I mean who made the lava? How is it living? How can it possibly do something only one BL in the guild has the ability do and know if you have ill intent?

Equally as gay lol

Hence me not letting people rebuild them when they asked. I let Havock do it since i know he would not be lame faced about it.

Anyway in relation to or convo in Training grounds, i just wanted to know who all is running around my village lol

Uhh... an insane iron sand user that killed a gennin in the chuunin exams during the written part of the exam... smile

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 am

Time for the best choreographed escape ever.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:01 am

its best to put things like the creation in the post lol. Instead of just saying "A powerful Shinobi" ya'know?

And that doesnt explain the intent thing. I mean im not saying you cant have it, but i thought we agreed is all....

Sindenky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 am

Bloodfang23
Sindenky
Bloodfang23
Sindenky
Raimundo vi Britannia

Equally as gay lol

Uhh... an insane iron sand user that killed a gennin in the chuunin exams during the written part of the exam... smile

Blood prepare to be confused.... Oh and yeah KILL SOMEONE IN THE WRITTEN EXAM!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:05 am

Squishy Havock
Bloodfang23
Sindenky
Bloodfang23
Sindenky
Raimundo vi Britannia

Equally as gay lol

Blood prepare to be confused.... Oh and yeah KILL SOMEONE IN THE WRITTEN EXAM!

... are there chuunin exams right now?... I could use a new head -___-... plus arms, legs, spine etc.... why confused?

Bloodfang23

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 am

Sindenky
its best to put things like the creation in the post lol. Instead of just saying "A powerful Shinobi" ya'know?

And that doesnt explain the intent thing. I mean im not saying you cant have it, but i thought we agreed is all....

The lava is like an organism through Natural Chakra and senses things.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
Sindenky

The lava is like an organism through Natural Chakra and senses things.

what? that didnt tell me anything x.x

Its an orgonisum sure, i mean anyone can bring anything to life just cuz they want right?

and natural chakra and sensing thing? Sooooo is it because its a living thing thats not actually alive that it can do that? Or can everyone detect ill intent?

Seriously you only confused me more >.<

Sindenky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

Raimundo used Confusion on Sindenky...

SUPER EFFECTIVE!

sorry the timing was just perfect
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:31 am

Yay 900 work post on how i went room to room killing people in Cloud Hospital blaugh

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:53 am

not to mention AC DISOBEYED MY ORDERS AND PUT BOMB CLONES IN THE VILLAGE!

Then again Zeo will have no clue that happened.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 am

He should, I made the fire big enough to be seen anywhere in the village. Not to mention it the Niha fire so it very bright weee rofl . But ether way I had fun, can't wait for everyone to wake up to this muhahaha good morning world

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:10 am

Well guess I'ld see that... but I still have no clue Terra went bombing the village.

Actually tomorrow... zeo would already bring an army to the gates of cloud.

Zeo's first task is to ask what happened to Rock. Because last he knew it was a colony of mist. Should the kage mention it was cloud who attacked, since Zeo heard raikage mention war, he will see cloud as a warmongering state.

To defend Zeramaru's ideals he will subjugate this state before it threatens any other.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 am

Masumi, lets get one thing straight. I am not trying to argue anything. I disappointed that you hate my technique, but its how it was made.
Mental Jack

Description: The user uses the Yamanaka clan ability's and makes a small mental "jack". The user can plug the jack into someones mind, this can be anyone. The jack can be resisted by those who know of the jacks existence, such as those that can see it with a bykugan only, and those adept at genjutsu. These people are not immune to the jack just significantly more resistant. After a link has been established it can only be broken by the user of this technique, or by distance, the jack can only extend 1 mile.
The jack allows the user to read the mind of the person hes jacked into. They can channel thoughts and images across the jack, this can be used to make illusions such as a genjutsu. This can not be broken by normal means. The user must constantly channel the illusion, preventing them from being combat effective.
only 5 jacks can be active at a time.

See. It cant not be detected, and after a connection is made, it can only be broken though distance or by myself.

I did not autohit. I simply said i placed the jack, if you had a way to avoid it then by all means you can do so. I dont want to be babying everything like, "Sidenky moves to pick up his ktanta." POST. No i wait to see if your ok with that. ok cool you dont stop me. "Sindenky drwas the blade and swings at your left leg." POST. Ok now i wait to see if your counter. Now what i want to do is follow though with the attack and slash again after doing twirl, but if i say tht, i suppose it means i hit you.

If you want to interrupt at any point in time during a post, do so.
"Before sindenky picked up the katana, Kairin throws a kuni between it and his hand. "dont try." he says issuing the threat."
now theres nothing wrong with doing that.

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:16 am

Squishy Havock
Well guess I'ld see that... but I still have no clue Terra went bombing the village.

Actually tomorrow... zeo would already bring an army to the gates of cloud.

Zeo's first task is to ask what happened to Rock. Because last he knew it was a colony of mist. Should the kage mention it was cloud who attacked, since Zeo heard raikage mention war, he will see cloud as a warmongering state.

To defend Zeramaru's ideals he will subjugate this state before it threatens any other.

*points* now thats good logic.

But what if they explain that it was the previous Kage that attacked? Still going to assume im no better and come at me?
*is curious*
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7497 7498 7499 7500 7501 7502 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games