Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Rebel Sorceress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:47 pm
Name: Just call me Rebel!

Hiya! I'm Rebel Sorceress. I'm a student who loves to write and draw. You can see my stuff at deviant art and fanfic.net. Uhmmm.... I love anime and I'm the president of my schools anime club, I want to be an author or manga-ka when I'm done with college.

and now for something completely different.

dramallama Dancing Llamas! dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:47 pm
Howdy ho, neighbors! I'm Amberwind, and yes, I actually do go by my username in real life. Annoys my husband to no end.

I'm 26, I live in CA, and I have a cat named after a dragon. My next cat will be named Schrodinger, and only theologists and quantum physicists will understand the joke.  

Amberwind

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:50 pm
WELCOME!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Name: TeeRen719
Live in: CA

Meh:
I like to draw, play video games, write, go online, being random, popping my right arm, making star oragamis and I randomly start dancing. Catalyst combustions it is.... :3

TeeRen

Healer

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Welcome to the guild!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Hey, name's Nat. I've got tons of interests, my main ones being music, film, literature, video games, technology, and history. I love to spend time with friends, as well as sleep. I can talk a lot, so if you want to talk about any of those interests listed (I'm also into manga/anime), just send a PM or a comment and I'll most likely reply.

Ciao~  

irock708

Megamachu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 pm
My name is Siria, at least that's what I call myself. I'm 17 and I live in the great white north. Okay, so it's not really that white right now. It's pretty darn hot!

I like j-rock, drawing, j-fashion, photography, crafts, and reading. I also like making messes. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:47 pm
Lol! WELCOME TO THE GUILD! mrgreen  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Unique Thinker

Dapper Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:56 pm
Eh....My name's Bianca and um....I like music, drawing, going online and....I feel like I'm trying to score a date....but thanks for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:00 pm
Welcome to the guild! mrgreen  

[_TorturingLiars_]

pancake apocalypse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:50 pm
I'm Pancake Apocalypse, but you can call me Pancake. I love cats, wolves, books, metal, rock, loose floorboards and pickles! Pink is evil, and no one knows what Willis is talking about!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:09 pm
Welcome to the guild! mrgreen  

[_TorturingLiars_]

gotta love like woe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:19 pm
hey everyone my name is Kati and i enjoy reading vampire knight and the twilight series i enjoy playing the flute since that is the only instrument i play other than rock band guitar wich by the way is the coolest game ever. i'm random sometimes but not often but i do get random so yeah. just so you know i say so yeah a lot so get used to it. i like people that add me for no special reason and pm me for the same reason. so pm me if you want more. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Welcome!!!!!!! mrgreen  

[_TorturingLiars_]

The_Black_Cricket

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:19 am
Hey y'all, wassup?

Anyway, this is The Black Cricket checkin' in into this guild. Sweet...

So, I'd like to holla at Torturing Liars for inviting me to this organization of nutcases and what not. Yeah... seems like I'll fit right in.

Iight, No Idea how i wound up here, but it seems like a fun place to chill so, imma let my socks go loose. Hahaha.

Wanna know more about The Great Black Cricket? Check out the profile and send me a PM if you'd like. i guarantee a worthwhile conversation.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games