Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

Hee hee..baka Joy got the wroung day..or mabye its Baka ti kwon do lessons..because when I got there it was a test!! Silly Joy!! So I sat around since..well..I never had a lesson,and the best 3 out of their lessons were doing little sparrs..and breaking wood and such.

Except one of my guy friends go there..it was very..weird..I jumped on him. "Wee!!Alex!!!Its Sinead!!" I was laughing so hard.

But yea..aww all these little kids!! It was so cute,they were sparring,then one kicked one really hard,and the girl started crying,and it was a little boy,and they hugged!Ahh..::wipes tear:: so kawii.

Getting my friend Laura,so I have a girl my age to go to it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:32 pm
Tiffany: OMG did I tell you guys that im in the anime club!!! Ok, no offense or anything but a majority of the club members are really wierd and probably never had a girlfriend in their life @_@ Oh but this one person I know (I wouldnt say 'friend' but just a person that I think is ok) let me borrow all 4 DVD/ all 26 episodes of Fruits Baskets whee So far im on episode 4 where Tohru just met Kagura!! Ha so exciting!! Oh and OMG, ok, i dont know if I told you or not, but I REALLY HATE GEOMETRY!! (with a passion) so instead I wrote this really random letter for random people to read! It was pretty funny rofl But overall, my life has been busy, so just to let you guys on a heads up, I wont be on as often...  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

::slips out of Colonel Kurai's office: unseen:

>_>

<_<

::runs onto the elevator::

Joy..its pronounced Tai Kwon Do..so it with me. Tai...Kwon...Do.

Don't worry Tiffy, i hate geography with passion. Oh! Anime club!?! I wish i had that at my school. I know a few boys who like anime, but the're really wierd too and they never had a girlfriend too. @_@. But actually, there is more girls than boys who like anime and there really cool, but there all juniors. There is no Sophmores in my grade who likes anime. Its just me T___T

Furuba!! w00t!! But i like the manga better than anime. Buy the manga Tiffy!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:16 pm

TEA KWON DO!!!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<~~~~ my Face. Don't try and change my word saying..people Have tried to make me stop speaking in 3rd person IRL..and..it didn't end well.
I think the teacher is going to get out of the Mental Insitution real soon!! 4laugh

ohh anime club..I go to it(we have one..not really that good though) sometimes..but all the guys kinda scare me..as I read some manga or whatever..I can feel all their little eyes on my back. ...so thats why I now go to Chapters to free read..and eat gaint cookies to the attached StarBucks..those things are gonna take over the world...unless me and Mr.Mango do it fist!!O Hohohoho!!

XD.

Ahh..took me three hours to type out this assignment..heh. Some how I did the whole thing,and the stuff is pretty intense..XD But I'll get through!! Since..Feild Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FREE!!!! four days at Bark Lake..camping.archery,horse back riding,High Ropes....food..with a side table for veggies like moi!! ^0^ Joy so Joyful now!!

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to make a intrest group (or whatever you call them) on different blog sites. If anyone is a member of xanga, livejournal, blogger etc. Say so and we could get to know each other even better ^>^.

Anyone think this is a good idea?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:

Ah! we do have a Ria/Fyia Interest group that Aran started a long time ago back in the days where Ria 2 began to fall apart!

So those with Xanga you guys could join this interest group!

Fyia/Ria Blogring

however for myspace (bleh) and livejournal, your all on your own.

oh! and www.facebook.com now supports highschools! I would love it if you guys would join this though. I think its the best thing a college punk can have.

and for Ria news. Looks like i will have to start up another Star test again, AND open up the judging panel again, for once again i will be considering getting another Crew team.

Why?

Well... apparently the only really useful one that came out of last Crew team hire was Ai >.> ... and Joy i guess but she was already an orignal crew member.

::clears throat::

so yeah. Star test should be held soon. same 10 peoples only slot sorta thingie and all.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:25 am

Joy is good!! Yay!!!! ::sparkly back ground and dreamy setting :: Joy worked ever so hard to be good!((..XD)) she did she did!!!!!
..I deserve a cookie!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ::summer saults all around sparkly background::

YAY!! It cookie time!!.. ::looks in cookie jar::..its empty!!This call for Dective Joy!!..elemtery my queer Watson...Hee hee

::runs around in dective suit::

ohh yes,Im sick today,well pretending to be sick since I didn't feel like going to school..my friends came by and tried me to go back..heh. Joy feel so loved!!! 4laugh

..psst..Maka Celeste a crewmember,so I can glomp her even more..XD ::glomps everyone:: mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ReneMy college isnt recognized by face book crying maybe I should lie.

I'll try creating intrest groups for other blog sites.

There is now a community for Ria High on Livejournal....only problem is I cant figure out how to make posts on it -.-;; b4k4  

Rene the Hopeless

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:13 pm

I like Myspace.

Oh! and everyone there is a song you all should listen to! Its my favorite song at this moment. Its called "Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles such a good song.

Oh!

Another Star test! this is going to be fun ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Well well, about to go eat some yummy yummy dinner. mm mmm..

Neways just dropped by to announce the Star Test sign up dates.

Oct. 5th.

Thank you Ai for the suggestion of that date XD.

Once again this Star test will allow volunteer judging and this will allow some punks to become Crew members again.

And now. Katie and Elipone, if you guys don't reply to this post by PMing me, im afraid i will have to change you guys to retired to crew members and kick you off the Crew team.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LIVE FROM THE CAPITOL OF AMERICA, ITS RENE!!!!!

*Applause, applause, so much applause*

Yes, I am about 2 blocks from the capitol building and all that stuff. Its amazing that this place finally has internet but the computer itself lags when I click on stuff. And it has pop-up enabled so I'm going to download aim. Uhh, that's all I really have to say.

Oh!!! Who's the father of Joys baby?? *stares evilly at her rp brother* YOU BETTER HAVE NOT KNOCKED HER UP!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:43 pm

ahh,well..yea..Inaluke,or Coma to be more exact..very complicated matter with him knowing my weaknesses,and his begging,and I can't help but fall for the good ol' trick. "it would make me soooo happy!!"

But :: flamey background:: Joy one step closer to making the world happy!!!NYhahaha.

no..Kuri still a virgin...and always will be!! ^-^ ::pats his head loveingly:: the silverhead virgin..it shall be a great movie hit!!!

Kuri-chan couldn't knock up a knocking up thingie that people knocked up..knock. XD

In later news..yes..IRL I am a tool..to be used to make out with my best friends boyfriend at a club tonight,so lexie could dump him and not seem like the bad person,...and of course that followed after with her making out and such with his best friend.

ahh..our lives could be an anime,we have a smart one((liss)a shy one.though shes not pretty like the ones in anime((kelly)),the slutty one((christine)) fat but cute girl((michelle)) the drop dead gorgeouse one ((lexie)) and of course,theres little cuteish hyper me.  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:58 am

Thats neat, Joy. I'm happy you think your life should be an anime.

::cough:: no one cares about my life ::cough::

::glares at Kurai:: -___-

Well, anyways, i can't wait for Holloween!! I'm not sure if i should spend holloween on Gaia (it will be my first on gaia) or i should trick or treat as a pirate.

And the star test. I guess more reading for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:57 pm
Tiffany: Lord have mercy X_x ::dies:: Phew! Ok I just finished my book report thingie, all i have to do is do my poster for it and then do my History essay which I have no clue about which is all due tomorrow (darn, where's a phycho kooko emoticon when you need one) Dear lord...dear lord, OMG I am so not kidding!! Im one of those calm people when it comes to tricky situations....but this, this just made me panick....now I think im around 89 years old because I panicked so much @_@ man oh man oh man, this project made me so crazy that I started talking to myself X_x *sigh* well at least all I have to do is my history essay...WHICH I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS ABOUT!!! ::starts tweaking out::  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:02 pm
Rene the Hopeless
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ReneMy college isnt recognized by face book crying maybe I should lie.

I'll try creating intrest groups for other blog sites.

There is now a community for Ria High on Livejournal....only problem is I cant figure out how to make posts on it -.-;; b4k4

Seyla Oh Rene go to update journal like you normally would and then at the bottom of the form you will see "Post to:" in a drop down menu. Select the community name XD Say what's the community by the way? I wanna join! Also I was thinking about doing a halloween dance... ^.^

As for my hiatus, blame my parents and stuff. I should be around now that I've "adjusted to school" in their words. So I hope to do much more for ria! But now I'm off to work on that dance...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games