Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Asaba smiled and spoke " that is the point the people will not stand for it, we will challenge all of the godesses for all of the villages, and then once we remove the goddesses from the planet we will gladly return to our village and let the villages have their own way, we personally do not care for the lands and what not of the villages we just want the goddesses gone as they clearly do not belong in this existence just as we do not belong in theirs" he said as he looked at Mikyo awaiting a response from him wondering exactly what they would do
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:01 pm

"...but why? what have they done to you that you would rid them so fast? the Goddess has helped alot of people in the past."
Mikyo took another sip of the Sak'e

Oni_Soul

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Asaba sighed as he slowly set his cup down and spoke to mikyo, he reached into his pocket and pulled out some odd shaped pill and ate it, he slowly spoke to mikyo " I am not killing the Goddesses, I am only freeing them to their own realm, they have family and people their, sure they do great things but they are not meant to be here, they are meant to be home in their own realm to help their own families, people are meant to work miracles on their own, do beautiful things... if the goddesses are here than that cannot happen, humans cannot be good.... and thusly they cannot be bad for without good bad doesn't exist thusly throwing the world into an utter chaos of imbalance, that is my mission with this war to maintain the balance" he said as he chewed the pill he had taken and then looked to Mikyo awaiting a response
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 pm

"..good point....but then why did the goddess come here in the first place? it wasnt meir luck that it found its way down here. they would have had to come for a reason. oh. and my clone in the Leaf village beggs to differ on your thing about killing...it seems that he's doing a damn good job of it."
Mikyo finished his sak'e and leaned back in this chair.

Oni_Soul

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Asaba shrugged and spoke " I try not kill, but if they are to weak and are mixed in the wrong battle it is an accident and I do feel remorse " he took a breath preparing to explain his reasoning " the Goddesses where sent here to come to earth and help solve our problems, done that they have but by staying here to long, longer than intended they have brought about as I said an imbalance and it is simply to much, they were supposed to leave long ago but they did not for some reason...... thusly it is our job to help them leave " he said looking at Mikyo awaiting a response

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:24 pm

"so let me get this straight. if i give you the goddess you will stop the invasion, you wont kill her but release the goddess? and if so what of the child?"

Oni_Soul

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:34 pm

" What you mean her child?" he said smiling as he looked at Mikyo and spoke " her child.... hmmmmmm well the Goddesses exist as sealed beings, they are like sealed demons.... but I would like to examine the girl and make sure.... I swear on my life nothing more than perhaps the feeling of getting shots for common diseases will happen to either of them..... but their chakra could be done for a few days as the recover from the goddesses leaving their body's" he said as he looked at Mikyo showing that was all he intended on doing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Ayumu appeared next to Asaba....

"tea?!" Ayumu said with a smirk

"Your even formal when it comes to war, handling things over tea" Ayumu lets out a chuckle. Asaba had eliminated most of the ninja and Yuan was in the process of fighting snowy. Ayumu had no more left to do but to wait and see what would happen first, Yuan beating snowy or Asaba talking Mikyo into a peaceful takeover.

TenaciousTravyG

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Asaba smirked and spoke " tea how childish we do not drink tea, this is sake for the older of us " he said glancing sideways at Ayumu " go and scope out snows battle with Yuan for a little and then return here and report" he said raising his arm and pointing towards the battle showing he meant it as an order
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Eng sat behind the wall of the gate. "light justu." he mouthed make hindsinghs. he was now invisable. levitating himself off the ground so he would make no nosie he went over the gate and waited for what he knew would come.

skywerwolf

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:11 pm

"Ahhh sake, nothing like the burn of sake down your throat as war is going on" Ayumu chuckled and followed Asabas orders, running to go scope out the battle between Yuan and Snowy.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Asaba called out " Boy if you think you can hide yourself from me by simply using a jutsu your wrong" he said as he turned and looked directly at him, he spoke " please cancel that jutsu and atleast have the decency to show yourself to me" he said as he looked at him and awaited a response

ken-faita

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:12 pm

"well i guess i cant fool a kage with such simple justus." Eng said revileing himself.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:13 pm

One of Xantos's clones wandered in.
"Mikyo, we need help at Leaf, we're about to fall at the Border Gate...that is...if you are on our side."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:25 pm

ryoko sat watching it all take place. he activated the sharingan and saw eng get revealed. he saw people fghting and took out the Hirokenai, which automatically turned to earth form.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games