Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:49 am
[I didn't know where he was trying to kill himself. I couldn't remember. ;P Lol]

Lilli pushed herself backward off the bed. She landed with her back against the dresser. "What is wrong with you!" Lilli shouted at him. "I just get here and you're already trying to kill me! Damn..." Lilli sighed and stood up. "Is it really that bad? And your neck..." Lilli held her thoat. It felt strange after Tuesday had bitten her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:28 am
Klaash waited a few minutes, then using the better hearing he had aquired when his demon left him, he took silent steps to follow Lilli. He had hid behind a wall when he saw her enter her old room. He knew that there was an unoccupied room next to hers. With precise timing, he bolted from his spot and entered the room,careful to close the door. The room, was of course, unoccupied.It looked like it needed a little dusting,but not much. The lamp on the bedside table was on,but occasionally flickered.

From Lilli's room, he could hear a higher-pitched voice yell, then a lower-pitched voice argue back. Lilli and Tuesday He thought, walking to the wall and put an ear to it.

"I just get here and you're already trying to kill me?! Damn..."
Kill Lilli?! What's wrong with Tuesday... Klaash thought, his own voice contorted into a tone of disgust within his mind. What did Tuesday do?!
Was Klaash too late?

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:54 am
[OLIVIA.. RIGHT NOW.. TUESDAY DOESN'T HEAR KLAASH'S THOUGHTS. Otherwise it'll screw everything up. Srsly.. okay? ILY! heart ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:52 pm
Jin turned around to face her. "Where do you need to be?" He asked more or less telling her he would show her the way.
I guess Klara can wait for a minute...  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:00 pm
Klara bit her bottom lip in an effort to stop her smile. "No...it's just, I have this urge to hug you for some reason." She said with a chuckle not believing she actually told him that.
"I'm kinda starving. I don't remember the last time I ate. I've been hiding away from Jin." she confessed shamefully. It was true, Klara was hiding away from her best friend in Lilli's room hoping she wouldn't run into him. And she felt horrible about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 pm
[Haru, your siggy makes me think of what it would look like if Ben kissed Klara.. not that I'm making him kiss her.. at least not now... ;3 Lol]

"Oh..okay." Ben laughed. He suddenly stopped and held out his arms and pulled her into a hug. Ben was 11 inches taller than Klara. Her head barely came up to his shoulder. "I feel like a freaking giant..." Ben laughed out, softly.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:38 pm
((o//o you're riight. Man, I want me a emo! lol))

Although she had told him, she wasn't expecting him to hug her.
When the shock wore down she hugged back, feeling warm and protected. She lifted her head up and laughed, "You are a freaking giant!"
She knew she was shorter then most, but standing by him made her feel even smaller. In an effort to make herself appear taller she stood on the tip of her toes becoming a good inch taller then before. She chuckled again at how obvious it was that she hadn't just magically grown.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:13 pm
Ben laughed. "I remember when I was younger, I was really short. Like when I was 13 years old. I was only 5, 2. My twin sister was 3 inches taller than. It was pathetic.." he laughed. "Then BAM! I grew fast.. and became skinnier than ever. It was quite funny. I looked like a bean pole. Now, my arms are more muscular, so it's not as bad. They used to look like sticks." Ben released hi hold on her. And smiled at her. "Does it bother you that I like you?" Ben asked Klara. "If it does.. I'll keep it a little more subtle, quiet."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:28 pm
Tuesday adverted his eyes.
"Sorry...I just..Bad Dream.." He said. His hand grazed his neck which was still bleeding.
"Well it certainly isn't good!" He shouted. "Not good at all..." He mumbled. Then he looked up at her.
"Lilli...After I lost Rosalie...I never thought..You are the only one I love Lilli, I would do anything for you. I know I ******** everything up and ran away, but I didn't think you'd do this..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:34 pm
She tried to picture what he looked like back when he was thirteen. The only difference between her imagined version and Ben was he was shorter and that's about it. She lacked imagination.

"Really? You weren't always this tall? Maybe there' still hope for me then! Oh yeah, an inch or two would be nice haha" She joked. Ben let go of her. He smiled again; which made her smile in return.

When he had asked her if she minded him liking her she froze.
WHAT?! her mind echoed failing to reach her mouth. All Ben got was silence....She blinked rapidly forcing herself to say something. "Wha?" she Squeaked. Her heart beat sped up momentarily. "Uhh...I..it..I didn't know so um, no? I mean.." she started to mumble again.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:56 pm
Lilli sighed deeply. "Would you please stop using Rosalie as an excuse!? I'm tired of it. It's not like I'm not trying as hard as I can to get over the fact that she's dead.. and you have to keep bringing it up all the time. I know you've lost family that was very close to you.. but still it hurts." Lilli put her hands on the floor and stood herself up. "And with the whole running away thing, you don't think you could have at least told me you were going to find Ben. Maybe I might have wanted to go. But NO. You yelled at me to let go of you. I begged you to stay. But you shoved me away and I broke my wrist." Lilli mocked him with a smile. "Luckily it healed in a few hours because my body can repair it's bones, but it still hurt. Everything hurt after you left." Lilli said. "I'm tired of getting hurt because of you. It's tiring, having to try so hard to function normally."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:57 pm
Shizue tilted her head softly "My room." she sighed. "I don't even remember what level it was on..."  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:01 pm
Tuesday looked away again and out the window. He bit his lip, making it bleed.
"Okay.." He said, quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:04 pm
haruxxx
She tried to picture what he looked like back when he was thirteen. The only difference between her imagined version and Ben was he was shorter and that's about it. She lacked imagination.

"Really? You weren't always this tall? Maybe there' still hope for me then! Oh yeah, an inch or two would be nice haha" She joked. Ben let go of her. He smiled again; which made her smile in return.

When he had asked her if she minded him liking her she froze.
WHAT?! her mind echoed failing to reach her mouth. All Ben got was silence....She blinked rapidly forcing herself to say something. "Wha?" she Squeaked. Her heart beat sped up momentarily. "Uhh...I..it..I didn't know so um, no? I mean.." she started to mumble again.

"Damn it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said so." Ben shook his head. He ran his hand down his hair and across him face. "Just ignore that I said that." Geez.. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm such a dumb a**.. I blew it. She's gonna freak out whenever she sees me after this. When will I ever learn to just shut the ******** up? Ben pushed open the door to the dining hall.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:25 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday looked away again and out the window. He bit his lip, making it bleed.
"Okay.." He said, quietly.

"That's all you can say? Seriously.." Lilli sat down on a chair that was right next to the bed. "You don't want to defend yourself? Careful Tuesday, you're gonna bite your lip off." Lilli said with a laughy tone.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games