Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:53 am
Aqualad smiled and said,"yeah, i was thinking i could create clones of us out of water and send them in to get their attention. then while the clones keep them busy, we can sneak in and attack while they're not paying attention."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:58 am
Odysseus noticed the twitch from his leader. He knew what that meant, someone was close. He turned into his human form and grabbed a couple of darts.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 pm
Then Gemini looked at both Raven and Beast Boy and winked at them meaning that she won't tell anyone. She than turned into her human form and looked at her clothing, "Huh, I need some new clothes. These are al torn up and I'm getting to many new wholes in them."

"Hm, well couldn't you just make some new ones," suggusted Cyborg.

"I would if there was any...wait I got it. There's like some extra fabric in the bedroom, ebough for me to make somehting new. Well, I'll be right back than," said Gemini as she took off to the bedroom.

"Huh, she has too many bandages all over her arms. It makes me so worroed," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:53 pm
Then Piosen Fang made a fog down below without anyone seeing her doing so.

~~

Midnight than fell down to the ground feelign a little weak but than she made ehr self sit abck up.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:51 pm
Raven noticed Gemini wink at her, but kept her surprise hidden behind a mask of apathy. Did Gemini know she liked Beast Boy? Probably, Raven thought to herself. "Yes. Maybe I can heal the wounds underneath them if they aren't too bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 pm
Gemini went into the bedroom, took some fabric out of the drawr and started to make a new outfit.

~~1 Hour Later~~

When Gemini was done making her new outfit, she than put it on. She than came out of the bedroom and to where everyone else was. She wore this: (except she has brown hair and has bandages on her arms)
User Image

"Nice Gemy," said Cybrog.

"Yes, an I see you got bandages all over your arms," said Starfire.

"Oh, yeah. Well, i'm going to take them off now to see if the cuts are healed now," said Gemini. Then Gemini took the bandages off her arms and hands. And the scars she once had were healed up now but except for two. The scar over her yin and yang syn and the one on her her hand but the one on her hand wasn't serious at all. "Wow, most of themare all ehaled up now," said Gemini. she than sat down next to ehr fatehr and Italius.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:16 pm
Italius crawled into Gemini's lap and curled up.

Craig teleported outside and landed next to Cyborg. he then smiled and said,"I think i finally got the hang of walking."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:52 pm
"Aw, hay Italius. Aren't you cuty now," said Gemini as she stroke his hair softly with her hand.

"Whoa!" said Cyborg as he tipped over. He than sat back up and said, "Pleas don't do that again. I had enough of that when Gemini use to sneak up on me when I was little because Beast Boy, Robin and her would pull a prank on me. And that's when Robin had to keep an eye on her when Starfire went with Raven to the market one day."

"You guys had her what," asid Starfire as she looked at Beast Boy and Robin. "And why hasn't no one told me nor Raven?" asked Starfire.

"Because father and Uncle beast boy told me not to say a word or it would get you mad. and besides it was boring that day and father and I were looking for soemthing to do," said Gemini. "Adn Beast Boy drawn us into doing it too," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Italius giggled and playfully swatted at Gemini's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:28 pm
"Haha!" laughed Gemini as she watched as Italius played with her hand. She than tickled him a little.

Then Starfire walked towards where Robin, Gemini, and Italius were and sat next to Robin and Gemini. She watched as Italius played with Gemini. She than leaned against Robin.

Then Gemini placed Italius on the ground next to her and turned into her wolf form. She than said, "Lets pratice his howl for its good for wolf pups to do so. Howwwllll!!!!" She began to howl so she can hear how well Italius can howl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Italius stared at Gemini blankly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 pm
Raven watched Gemini try to teach Italius how to howl. To further encourage the pup, Raven lifted up her head and let out a howl. It held a haunting note, almost like she was sad. Raven was a bit sad inside because she didn't think Beast Boy liked her.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:35 pm
Argent thought. "We can stick with the shadows and go around and dig." She didnt have a good suggestion but she wanted to help
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vesta smiled and felt the wind. She smiled and ran to her brother and attacked playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:24 am
Scott smiled as he looked back at the castle. He hoped the other two had learnt thier lesson. Maybe they could be let out soon. The shouldn't have to miss out on everything.

Adonis grinned visocuosly. Time for some fun before the big supirse. He hled his dagger up looking at Odysseus with a viscous and saddistic smile on his face. 'Let's have some fun' he smiled.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:08 am
'Good thinking make it so' Spider-robin nodded. That was a great idea. Looked this guys were quite adpet and dilligent. Though they could never be to careful.

Sirius squaked in deligthed at the play. When he suddenly heard the howl he frooze. It was if he was compeled to reply like a polit reposne. He pulled his head and howled loudly it echeoing throughout the castles and grounds.

Beast boy looked up feeling so dumb in what he'd done. No doubt Gemini knew now and Raven was feeling the same way. He felt so stupid.He wanted to smash his had against the vied against knowing it would attract attention.

Robin looked up hearing the mighty howl emminaitng from the caslte. 'Woah wonder how that was' Robin muttured supirsed at the sudden reply.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games