Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:01 am

Arachnid was taken aback by Gemin or Sparrow girl's sudden statement. After a brief painful pause. 'Ok Sparrow girl. I have some bad news I must give you' he was voice was solemenm and shaky.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 am

Spider-robin slipped up beside Beatboy cocking his head to the side mimicking Beast boy. 'Sore neck my resident mean green figthing machine ?' he aksed starring confused at why the others were outisde in the rain.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 pm

Beast Boy shook his head, not being able to speak in his owl form. He pointed a wing down at the group below, hoping that it would be enough to tell Spider-robin what he meant. They were silent right now, which confused Beast Boy even more than why they were standing around in the rain. If they weren't even talking, then why should they be standing out in the rain instead of huddled up in the house? There were too many questions with not enough answers.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:32 pm

'I new you couldn't keep the secret long enough,' as Sparrow Girl spoked into her mind. Than a figure appeared in front of Arachnid's and in his mind. It was her and looked a little older now. Her wings were more of a angel sparrow wings. Her eyes were sparrow and wolf eyes.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 am

Arachnid didn't know if he should relieved or angerd by Sparrow gilrs reply. His figure appeared in her mind too. 'Your selfishness has hurt to many people !' he snapped furiously, anger couldn't desrcide the emtoions he felt at all.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:19 am

Spider-robin nodded realsing what the mute Beast boy meant. He looked at the window his brow burrowed in confsuion. 'You could turning into something smaller and easdropping thier' he commented.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:54 am

Beast Boy turned back to his regular form. "That's a good idea. I'll go do that and tell you what I hear." Beast Boy turned into a small hummingbird and flew down. He turned into a rat once he got to the ground and hid behind a rock next to the group. He cocked his head, waiting for the group to say something. Rain soaked into his fur.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

'My selfeshness,' said Sparrow Girl in confusion. She did not remember what she had did wrong or why she made him angry. 'I may not remember how or what I did wrong to amke you angry at me but you probably hjave a right to be angry at me,' she said to him in his mind. Her eyes looked lost very lost. 'I feel so lost and. . .,' she said as she fell to the ground in the his mind and than she faded away. Even the picture of him faded in her mind. In Sparrow's room she fell to the ground strangely and a little weak.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 am

'Gemini..? ' Arachnid excalimed as he saw her fall to the ground the link broken. He returned back to the others. Now furrowly drenched and soaked. 'Somethings wrong i've lost contact and doesn't why she left !' he excalimed his voice panicaky and shaky.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:54 am

'Maybe Raven could use the dagger to find out where she is ?, Or Fox can get her scent and find her ?' Robin excalimed hopefully his panic of rsfatey increased tenfold after Arachnids shock discovery.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:35 am

Beast Boy listened. Gemini wasn't dead?! His ears twitched in excitement before anger filled him. Then why did she leave them? The questions flowed through his mind.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

"Oh, dear we must find and help her," said Starfire in worrieness.

~~~~

Sparrow Girl awoke and looked at the ceiling. "Wow I guess it takes most of my energy then," said Sparrow. She than realized the rain has stopped. She than stood up and walked over to ehr bed and fell asleep.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Morphia than awoke with a scream as she just had a nightmare.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:35 am

Toby leapt out his bed grabbing his bed he chraged down the room kicking Morphia's door down his blade unseathed. His fear of attack got to him. He hardly sleapt due to the same childish fear. 'Whats wrong ?' he demaned the door flopping off it's hinges.

'I think I have a way. We better go inside though' Robin said shivering slightly his clothes drenched and his hair impairing his sight slightly.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 am

Kid-robin looked up hearing the scream from inside and a loud bang. He slipped inisde the house spookily making no sounds. He slipped to where the noise had emminated his blades ready.

Yeah we better. Arachnid suddenly realised how wet and drenched he'd become under a short period. He shivered slightly and made his way back upto the tower.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games