Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:54 pm
Emerald meditated near the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 am
Past present
'Well you better stay here because we don't wont the bady getting hurt' Robin relied laying besides Starfire. 'Anything else we should know ?' he added.

Vince glanced out the window to see the return of Nightstar and Emerald. He made his way out of the tower and to the other two. 'What happened ?' he aksed soflty not trying to sound to mad.

Future present

'Are they OK ? ' Robin added shocked at the cause of Starfires sudden fatigue.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Emerald stopped meditating and heard Vince's voice. "Oh you know we faught and after we were about to get into a real fight they flead so we might have to be on the look out more. But everything is ok....for now" Emerald said thinking about the troubles ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:08 am
Past present
'Good work then.' Vince replied. He looked other at Nightstar curious about her appearnce. 'Nightstar why are you wearing goggles ?' he asked curiously usnure what was wrong with her.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:28 pm
Future Present

Lyra asked, 'Whose ok?" She didn't know what was really going on here.

Starfire felt a little tired and weak at the same time.

Past Present

"No, but when should we tell the other's about this child?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Past Present

"Oh, this," said Nightstar. "Greyfre put them on me so I wouldn't shoot starbolts from my eyes towards him. And if I do it will refleft them and they'll hit my eyes right back which des sting. Oh, and it is stuck on me so it can't be remove. So thier stuck to me like hard super glue," said Nightstar. She than stood up weakly and began to walk away.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am
Past present
'Nighstar wait !. I can remove them just wait an hour and i'll have someting !' he exclaimed hurrying back to the time machine.

Future present

'Like you care you'll probaly tattle to mommy and daddy' Chris replied to Lyra harshly leaving the room. Wishing not to in the presence of her anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:01 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven went inside and walked into the room where Robin and Starfire were. Seeing that they were talking, she stepped back. "Emerald and Nightstar are back." She said briefly before turning around to walk away as she didn't want to disturb anything.

~~Future Present~~

Azar glanced over at Lyra. In an attempt to be nice, he said, "Starfire fainted, but she's alright. I have to get going." He turned around and walked out of the room.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:57 pm
Emerald flew to the top of the roof. She sat and practiced her powers. She used telekineses on the rocks around her and turned them into different figures. She sighed and the rocks fell to the ground. She fell to her knee's and a tear ran down. She wiped it away with her arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:43 pm
Future Present

Lyra nodded towards Azar but was kind of hurt at what Chris told her. A voice that made her want to leave this place. She looked back at Robin and Starfire and smiled. She than walked out of the room and towards her room. As she was insdie her room now well, the guest room. She walked over to her sack bag and some clothes. She opened her bag and put some clothes and little food she brought with her inside the bag.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:59 pm
Past Present

Nightstar sat on a rock waiting for Vince to return. Her eyes stinged from all the times she shot the glass and as it went back at her and hurt her eyes. Then one tear came down Nightstar's cheek but than she whiped it away. Then Nightstar stood up, pick some little rocks up, and threw them into the water hard. She than sat back down on the rock and waited for Vince.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:04 am
Future present

Robin returned the smile to Lyra before she left. 'Star ?. Do you know what happened between Chris and Lyra. He was slightly worried as soon they would have to work as a team.

Past present

Vince rumaged through the spare parts of the time machine finally settling on two hyrdaulic pistons and grips. Using his tools he hurridly weilded them together along side a small target computer.

'Thanks i'll down in a while' he said slowly peering out the window to see of the children were in his eye sight.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 pm
Future Present

"No, I don't," said Starfire.

"I do," said Cyborg.

Past Present

Starfire than sat up on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Nightstar than threw herself off the rock and to the grassy ground. "Huh," she sighed.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:51 am
Future present
'Well whats wrong with them Cy ?' Robin asked curiously worried about the growing rift between the two.

Past present

Vince finished the modifactions to his clamps. Grabbing some energy reductions plates. He scurried out of the ship and went to find Nightstar.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff