Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm
(No, I'm fine. Thanks anyway.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:04 pm
"Wow. well it's been fun but i'm going to go out to the village" Rahenno said getting up and heading out the door.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:20 pm
The Zann clone poofed away, disappearing in a gentle breeze of wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:24 am
*I'm the first to arrive and find a table with enough seats for all of us.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:24 am
*neko walked inside waiitng on the others* *she then tooked the cheir next to korin*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 am
Kiyoshi walked in, with Miki sticking out of his jacket. He sat down at the table with everyone. "Ok order what you want." Kiyoshi said petting Miki on the head.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 am
*I flop down in a chair and lean back as far as I can without falling over on my back.* "I think we'll be cooking for ourselves. And I am an awful cook."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 am
Cherry sat down at the table then put her hands on the table then looked over at Miki. "Aww, cute."  

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 am
*rei jumped out neko's shirt and went to miki* "3 letters! S A K E!!!

*neko then counts on her fingers...* "whatever*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 am
"Now that I can fix up." *I flip into a handstand on my seat back for fun before fetching five bottles of sake and one bottle of strong liquor I've had before.* "here we are. Cheers."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 am
Kiyoshi laughed at Neko comment, then took Miki out of his shirt and set him in the chair. "Ok I guess I will cook, what does everyone want."

Miki wagged his tail happily looking at Cherry and let out a happy bark, he then looked over at Rei and wagged his tail faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:35 am
5 le... wait..." *counts on her fingers* "yea! five letters! R A M E N!"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:36 am
"Oh great, do you want people to get drunk Korn?" She asked. "Now you can get your insane award." Cherry laughed a little then put her hand up and a bottle of sake slid over to her. "I love having the wind element."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:38 am
*I take a long swig of my drink.* "AAH! Love this stuff. I'll have pork and steamed rice if ya please. And Cherry; It ain't a party until at least half the party is so damn drunk they can't tie their shoes. At least that's how it was in my neighborhood back before I was a shinobi!"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 am
"drunk..." *neko tookes a sip of her bottle, like 1/2 of the bottle lol* "the last time i was drunk was insane, but it was all zann's fault"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games