Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:06 am

"Hmm, this is just as i though." Ric mumbles.
"Well it can't be helped they are still Genins."
*Ric shoots Kougas clone whit his right and uses left hand to shoot 3 coins that would bind Daisuke on ground from hes cloths.*
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:10 am

Daisuke watched from the ground at Kouga.
-Daisuke's Thoughts- I wanna be like him. Head-strong, smart, conscious of whats going on. I am just clueless... Ugh snap out of it Daisuke, you're better than this. I can Do it!
Daisuke got up and backed away from the skilled sensei. He then did a few handsigns and 4 clones poofed next to the real Daisuke.
-talks to clones- "He's recharging his coins. Get him now!"
They all charged Ric, screaming. The real Daisuke was hidden among the crowd so it was sort of confusing to find which is te real one.

D a i j b

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:11 am

Kouga instantly jumped to where Daisuke was, and made an Air Barrier in front of Daisuke. However, he didn't have enough time to gather enough chakra and the barrier was weak, allowing the coins through.
"Daisuke-kun, don't ever make me do that again." He said as the 3 coins pierced his torso, and blood splashed onto the ground.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:12 am

(Daisuke, that was a bit late...)

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:15 am

"Sorry..." Blood dripped down his for-headand staind his clothes. All of Dai's clones were cramped inside the protective air pocket. Once Kouga let down the shield, Dai yelled towards his clones," Charge! And try not to get hit."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:16 am

"Ara ara, that could cost you your life. But i am good mode now so i won't be mean."
"But i could show you little trick"
*Ric rises his finger and 3 coins that he had thrown at ground now charged at
Kouga and Daisuke faster than coins before this.*

3Rton

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:16 am

(I jumped in front of you...and the Air Barrier is basically a shield, not an air pocket.)
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:20 am

Kouga watched in horror as the coins flew at them. Their weakness...what's their weakness?! He thought. Left and right won't work...down, obviously no...it'll have to be up then. Kouga thought as he jumped up into the air with all the chakra he could focus onto his feet. Blood splattered down in puddles beneath him. However, he didn't jump high enough and 1 of the coins caught his right foot, and he hissed in pain.

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:21 am

((Srry Kouga Geez. It doesn't have to be perfect. i screwed up. My Bad. But I don't need to be back-tallked))

"I have an idea." Daisuke released the chakra flow fromhim to his clones. Then they poofed, revealing the real Daisuke. Diasuke left Kouga and jumped to the older-fired coins. He picked them up and started throwing them at Ric-sensei and some at the ones shot at Kouga to block them from hitting his counterpart.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:25 am

"Kouga, I bet their weakness it themselves! Get some of the old coins he had already thrown."

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:26 am

"Hoo even if i would only use normal Rakasen that wouldn't be enough to stop them."
*And i am using the stringed from..." Ric thinks and smiles evilly at Daisuke.*
*Coins do large curve in air and hit each other. Then they hit ground and create triangle formation.*
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:29 am

"Then they hit ground and create triangle formation."? What did he mean...he thought to himself
"Daisuke-kun, GET BACK!" Kouga yelled as he absorbed Ric's look. I don't know what Sensei's planning, but Daisuke-kun's in danger...He thought.

(btw I'm not back talking, just telling--no offense! xp )

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:32 am

"Damnit! Youknow what?! Forget this!" Daisuke pulls out his ice staff that lay on his back. Then he released some chakra to form a thick ice shield, yet transperent. His shirt was completely red now, from the blood of his head. He charged at ric again =, but this time he was dilegent and confident that he could block the Rakasen with the shield and his staff.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:35 am

That IDIOT! Ric-sensei's planning something...he's going to get himself killed! He thought as he felt his own blood continue to drip down. He then closed his eyes to concentrate better. Think...from the style he attacks, what weakness would he have?

ll Shinzo ll

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games