Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:20 pm
((Aiiie i'm so sorry! College just started so when i post i may be on weekends most the time. ))

Kaen had smiled to the fact Hayato was feeling better. His mouth had just parted ready to ask a question only to be interrupted. The poor Hanazoku would have first caught the soft whimpers of the flora nearby right before he felt his feet leave the earth.

The first thought he had? It wasn't gentlemanly being it was a curse, but consider the feeling of a flower being uprooted; It wasn't a great feeling at all. Not only that but his unanswered questions! He was getting a tad frustraited being tossed into something he had no idea what exactly was going on.

What's going on!?

He gasped for air, fingers tightly latching to a branch, only moments later to be flung into an unknown direction.

(( So...question..where would each person be... for later notice? XD; I'm sure Kaen could use his talents to find someone but...I'm not sure if anyone wants to be found. Gah I'm sorry i'm so behind! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:48 pm
((Lol, that's all right, neko. Depending on when you want your character to awaken, he could go to either Sui or Hayato/Kisuna. Sui could answer several questions that Kaen might have... But should Kisuna have issues fending off Aeddan, then a chance to awaken might prensent itself. Then they'd have to answer his questions. rofl That is, if we're still waiting to awaken Hayato... Cause for Hayato there are much better times for him to awaken (in my opinion. Kaze's choice, but I think he needs to be protecting Alcina. heart ). Actually, when I'm feeling particually evil, it suits me just fine to have him be the last to awaken... rofl Once again, though, that's Kaze's choice, lol. It would be easier though, if you only went with one or the other, and not lead Sui to Kisuna and Hayato.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:15 pm
The wind rushed past, as Aeddan used it to swiftly approach Hayato from the backside. A strange aura eminated from him, but it looked as if it were closed off by something. Sealed away.

This should be fun... Aeddan thought, his mouth twitching from anticipation.

"You're injured, I see..." Aeddan's tongue trilled, as he stepped around Hayato to take a full 360 degree turn. "Probably won't put up much of a fight, either. I normally don't pick on the weak, but you're just too cute to pass up."

Aeddan dared to lean in on Hayato from behind and whisper into his ear, "All the more pleasure for me to gain from this, wouldn't you agree?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:04 am
Hayato gasped in surprise, whirling around. With a growl, he lashed with his claws with his right hand, hoping to get him. His left arm hung limply, and he knew if he did not end the fight quickly, he would be in much danger.

((So...who is going to be the next stranger?

and you know what else I realized? haha, that a lot of ppl have this hair cut. haha.Oops. sorry, I didn't mean to copy anyone.))  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:30 am
((The next stranger is probably Kuromi. xd Well she is kinda...CARRYING her stone thingermajjiger.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:55 pm
Aeddan sidestepped Hayato's hasty lashout. His shirt came out a little ripped, which led to the disappointed expression following Hayato's actions.

"Aww...my favorite shirt is ruined..." Aeddan pouted. "You're a feisty one, though, now aren't you?"

Aeddan cupped his hands over an imaginary ball, where he let the winds glide into its center. Dust particles could be seen swirling around as the wind began to gather speed and more strength in Aeddan's hands.

"I don't see why you have to be so objective to our little arrangement. I mean, you've hardly even let out a gasp, much less any choice words."

With Aeddan's final sentence, he pulled the ball close to him and his eyes widened as he willed the ball of pressurized air to be thrown at Hayato.

((Yah...A lot of people do... xd It was a good choice, on gaia's part, to create it. xD))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:24 pm
((hmm...Sui or Kisuna? help? lol. I think at this point...it would be weird if Hayato suddenly leaps into action mode. haha))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:34 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((hmm...Sui or Kisuna? help? lol. I think at this point...it would be weird if Hayato suddenly leaps into action mode. haha))

((I agree. xD Kisuna should rescue the poor Hayato. crying ))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:22 pm
angel_baby_4
KazehaneRio_FLAME

((I agree. xD Kisuna should rescue the poor Hayato. crying ))

((That'd be so degrading for Haya-chan. Being saved by a little kid. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:50 pm
Due to the humongous wave, Sui and Kisuna got thrown back into the air. The ferocious winds had carried them away from each individual.

Sui tried to grab a branch, to safen his landing but had failed. He landed in a river a little far from the forest of the Nekozoku. It's rapid waves carried him down, nearing him to the waterfall. Sui, being a merman now, tried to swim the opposite direction but the currents were too strong and resulted him to falling down, hoping not to crash onto the sharp rocks at the end. He had no strength to do any magic. Before his death might/could approach him to any closer, Sui prayed through his thoughts and hoped that something would save him from his doom. The last things that he saw were the pink hues of the cherry blossom trees.

( Sui landed in the Hanazoku area... if anyone doesn't mind o_o; )

Kisuna, on the other hand, landed again within the trees, the pointy branches continued to poke his skin as he continued to fall closer and closer to the ground. He had managed to grab onto the base of the tree and lowered himself gently.

"... Phew!"

He dusted his clothes off, hoping that the rips weren't so severe (or else he'd have to buy another set). He heard a voice and hid himself on a branch once again.

"You're injured, I see..." Aeddan's tongue trilled, as he stepped around Hayato to take a full 360 degree turn. "Probably won't put up much of a fight, either. I normally don't pick on the weak, but you're just too cute to pass up."

Aeddan dared to lean in on Hayato from behind and whisper into his ear, "All the more pleasure for me to gain from this, wouldn't you agree?"

Hayato's in danger! Kisuna thought. The boy sneaked past the branches. He saw the scene and how Hayato need some help; being injured, the wolf couldn't be able to do much. Kisuna needed to try to get the mysterious man away from Hayato.

He frowned and concentrated on his blade. He couldn't use a 'thunder wave' at the foe. It'd be too large and Hayato might get hurt at the same time. Kisuna stared at his blade again and smiled when an idea came at hand. A surge of lightning and electric cackled to it's tip and Kisuna aimed the blade at the strange man. "Thunder bullet." He muttered and shot a yellow beam at the man. He jumped from another tree and did the same tactic over and over, hoping that the man would get injured... at least.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 pm
Hayato leaped back in surprise from the enemy. Was there anothr enemy? No...he saw that the lightning was striking the mazoku. kisuna He thought, a smile coming to his lips. At least, now he wouldn't have to worry too much about fighting the mazoku on his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:05 pm
((I sure as don't mind. n_n ))

"Ahh!" A girlish yell fluttered through pink cherry blossoms.

Hanami had seen something a little too large for a tree branch plummet. Her wide red-like eyes stared from the waterfalls bottom to the sudden PERSON swimming down the waterfall. Wait...no..that wasn't right.
She recounted what she saw. A SAKANAZOKU was swimming...
Eek! No! The Hanazoku girl paused in her train of thought. He was falling!

"Hold on!" She shrilled over the waterfall to the stranger ( lol pun >> ) . Asking for forgiveness to some higher power, she clambered up a nearby tree. She prayed, and prayed HARD to the tree, biting her lip. It eventually gave to her pleads to stretch more and more towards the waterfall till it finally did no more.
AHAH!
The fall wouldn't be as wonderful, but she would anyday rather land on a more cushioned sakura tree with branches poking into her than rocks jabbing into her.

Honestly, Kaen-sama, what more trouble do you like to bring with your absence? She mused mentally.

Kaen sneezed. A puzzled look dawned on his face as he glanced in a 'convienient' direction. Why do I have a feeling things are going to get worse..  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:51 pm
I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! Sui screamed inside his mind. He shut his eyes tightly, preparing for an edge to strike his backside but instead, he felt a soft ground as he bounced upon it again from the fall. It was like a trampoline. Sui turned his head to the side and saw soft pink petals all around him.

"... Heaven?" He asked in a whisper and sat up. He felt like he just landed in a soft bed. Much to his disappointment, it was only a group of cherry blossoms fit for only one person (and not two). The merman gently picked a flower from the branch and held it up to his eyes, "... Cherry blossoms?" He mused, "They don't have cherry blossoms at the Nekozoku clan... it's all dark there...." He slowly picked his head up and looked around.

The land he had drifted to was filled with the air of tranquility. Luscious greenery surrounded the place and the air was filled with pink petals that made your eyes stare in awe. The scent was sweet. It surely felt like a serene paradise you could daydream to.

Light.... Sui made a sigh of relief and laid back down onto the flowers. He felt a presence behind him and rolled onto his stomach to see a Hanazoku girl.

He smiled cheerfully and said to her, "Hello."

Sui hoped to have made a good, decent impression... even if he was half-naked with a fish tail at his end. But that's normal, right?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:51 am
Poor Hanami thought perhaps she was hallucinating.

"He-hello!" She Stuttered, giving an awkward, yet still graceful curtsy. Red stained her face as she eyed the ground, almost embarrassed to see the sakanazoku as such before looking back. Her lips pursed thoughtfully before she smiled again.

"Ah...Are you alright... sir?" Her question was soft, worried before a flood of questions poured out. "What's your name? Why are you here? Where did you come from? Aren't you from the Sakanazoku clan? What about Kae--" Her rambling stopped midway before she sheepishly smiled. "E-Err...I mean... Do you need help from there?..."

Kaen sighed, and sneezed again. he was hoping he wasn't catching a cold. That'd be horrible. What would be worse though is finally settling down and questioning a growth of flowers.
The answer to his incoherent question wasn't much to his liking. His eyebrow twitched as he glanced in the fimiliar direction again.

"...I should." he murmurred to himself. But I don't want to....

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:47 am
Sui smiled at the innocent girl; you rarely see these kind of times around anywhere. He sat up straight and looked kindly at his rescuer, "I'm Sui, leader of the Sakanazoku Clan. I'm partially here because of an adventure that I'm partaking on with a group and I got separated from them due to a ferocious wind that blew us away from each other. I landed pretty far. We were in the Nekozoku Clan's area... can you please tell me where I am?"

He eyed her carefully, "And what is it about Kaen... is that the name you said?"

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games