Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:32 pm
Gemini sat up on her bed looking out the window. She sighed again and than something happened. . .

~~~~

Turgon opened a little portal and said to himself, "Another mark and punsihment fo the child to make sure that she becomes evil or something one day when I need her and will follow under my rules." He than sent a zap of dark magic threw the portal and closed the portal.

~~~~

A small portal appeared in front of Gemini and a black zap of dark magic came out and zapped her left eye. "Uh," she than fell on her bed and on her bed. then the portal disappeared. Then a scar like mark, that went over her left eye, it was black, and flet painful. then her left eye kind of went black as if it was blind or something.

So Gemini jumped off the bed and looked in her bedroom mirror and saw the mark. "No, I can't let anyone see me liek this," she said to herslef. She than had her bangs cover her left eye and went to her bed and under the covers. She put the covers over her face and fell straight to sleep adn even had her face in the pillow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 pm
Raven woke up once morning began. She stood up and dressed. Finally, she put her cloak on before walking to the main room. She made herself a cup of tea and sat down. Today was the day. They would see if Nimbus could be trusted and was not leading them into a trap.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 pm
Starfire awoke, got dressed and ready, and walked over to the main room. Once she entered she saw Raven and awaited for Gemini and Robin to awake and come now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:01 pm
Gemini still lied under her covers n her bed and with her face in her pillow. she didn't want anyone to see her left eye and worry.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:57 am
Robin awoke peacefully having a few blissful seconds before his memory kicked in. He sighed deeply getting ready he left his room to meet the others. 'Mornning' he said gruffly.

Arachnid awoke in his make shift bed. Strangely he'd sleeped farily well. He ogt up yawning his throat burning and his stomach collasping. He somehow doubted he would get breakfast in bed out here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm
"Hm, morning," said Starfire with a smile. She than notice that Gemini hasn't come dwn yet.

~~~~~~~~

Fox awoke and cleaned ehr face at a lake near by. Since she was in forest she would have to provide herself some food again. Then Fox turned into her fox form to sniff out some food. She than found a berry bush and good thing they weren't piosen barries too. So she began to eat some.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:08 am
'We better wake Gemini up' Robin announced taking a swig of the orange he just yanked from the firdge. Thier was no time to be wasting. Especially if they wanted to help Arachnid.

Arachnid wandered into the forest searching for some food or water he glanced up finding an apple tree with some dark red apples. 'Jackpot' he muttered leaping up the tree and began feasting on them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 am
"Here, I'll go do that." Raven said. She placed her empty cup on to the table before flying out of the main room. Once she got to Gemini's door, she knocked, "Gemini. It's time to wake up."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:35 pm
"Um, go away," said Gemini. she than made herself sound as if she was sick and said, "I have a cold or something. So I'm feling a little under the weather so don't come in. I don't want you to catch it. Cough!" Gemini made a really good cough sound so Raven didn't have to come in. she hated lieng but she didn't want anyone to see her left eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:04 pm
Raven doubted what Gemini said. However, she didn't come in, deciding whatever the reason, it would be better for her to stay out of Gemini's business. "Fine, but then someone's going to have to stay behind. We need all the people we can get, but we can't risk leaving you sick with Turgon on the loose."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 pm
"Ah don't worry about me, Cough! I'm a big girl I can handle myself so don't worry, Cough! All of you can go on the mission, Cough," said Gemini as she kept putting really good fake coughs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:13 am
Arachnid mucnhed the apple of his desert enjoying his meal alot. He leapt of the tree streching back and forth. Looked this nature gig wasn't so bad after all. He suddenly felt a buzzing inisde his head. Like he could sense something..  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:32 pm
Fox than walked over to a lake and drank the water from it softly. Then her ear's picked up something but didn't know what. So she turned back into he regualr form and just kept walking on the road threw the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:04 am
The buzzing got louder in Arachnids head forcing to collasped to all fours his screwed up in pain. Eventually it ceased. He got crassing head an odd desire to go home emerged other him. Yet this wasn't home sickness this was something else. Something more..real.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:55 pm
"Sure you can," said Raven, sarcasm flowing through her words. She left, deciding that it was no use arguing. Once back in the main room, she said. "Gemini says she's sick."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff