Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:12 pm
i don't think i can feel remorse for a console. and im sure sooner or later i will get ps3 and t will be great.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm
00Shoe
The PS2 is a nice console with lots of games. However, don't really expect it to be supported much longer. It is too bad that older consoles will never get looked at again by developers - but we can't always live in the past.
I want more N64 games. I loved that system. Well, maybe not, I don't really care for the actual games Nintendo has been releasing lately outside of the wii novelty.  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 pm
I was quite disappointed with the N64. Aside from a few core games, the rest were really quite horrible. But that is the way with every nintendo console.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm
I haven't played my wii all that much since I got it launch day,there's so few games for it that I like.Next month however I'll be getting the new Klonoa game.I really like that series and it has a unique 2-d gameplay with 3-d graphics.They just don't make them that way anymore =/ and thankfully,they're not adding any tacked on wii controls.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:57 pm
I actually sold my Wii back in January for extra money. I never played it except for Brawl. But because me and every single one of my friends are fighting, I have no one to brawl with. So, I gave it up along with all my games. It was a SMART choice. Sometimes, I wish I could play Brawl, but I survive x3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:57 pm
Oi, there's a new Klona game out? I love that series! *School-girl squeal*  

Barakiel9909

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:43 am
00Shoe
I was quite disappointed with the N64. Aside from a few core games, the rest were really quite horrible. But that is the way with every nintendo console.
Pod Racing, Donkey Kong 64, and Banjo Kazooi was what sold the console to me. But I do agree that I can't really remember all that many amazing games for the system. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 am
Answering kind of late, but I have a DS and a PSP. 3nodding  

Tiga

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 am
Which do you think gets more use, your DS or PSP?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 am
00Shoe
Which do you think gets more use, your DS or PSP?

Heh, I also have both, and I only play one game on my PSP any more. There just aren't many good games out for it at all. The DS, even with its mountain of crappy games, does have several good games for it as well, so it sees a lot more use.  

Barakiel9909

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:14 pm
I have not used my DS in quite a while. I am just not interested in handheld gaming anymore I guess...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm
DS gets the most of my use between the two.. Phoenix Wright FTW.

Really, I'm not that into any other game for the PSP. The only one I've ever ENJOYED was Daxter.

DS Entertains you with tiny tidbits of short, fun games. Like, WarioWare, Metroid, Phoenix.. All the good Nintendo stuff.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm
Klonoa: remake of the first game out for Wii!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 pm
Ssssorry for the lack of activity, real world affairssss have been keeping me quite bussssy...

I'll aim to be more active this coming month and make an attempt to put art to my fursssssona if my cursssssed ssscanner will co-operate now (my last ssscan was far to hard to ssssee...)  

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:17 pm
I just tried to join a gym. EPIC FAIL. xd

Its hilarious, the place only signs people up on Wed. from 6pm - 9pm and Sat from 12 pm - 2pm.

I went today (Wed.) at 7pm and ended up standing outside a building that can only be entered and exited with a card key and was finally told by a gym member, after leaving a message on the phone machine, that the sign up guy didn't feel like doing it today.

Well, they aren't getting my money. xd  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games