Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

*Leo does a handsign and focus his chakra* "Furyuu no Jutsu!!! *A giant wind dragon appears and starts blowing out wind to slash the enemy*

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 pm

byakuga is stabbed in the leg "ugh that hurts" the dogs stabs the zombie thingys and byakuga falls "ugh help" byakuga looks around and doesnt sees reiko ":ugh"

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm

(WHY IS BYAKUGA THERE?? WHY CAN'T I BE THERE I HAD TOO GET AtTCKED BY ONE OF REIKO'S FRIGGIN HALING TECH. WHICH PUT ME IN COMA!!)

*Leo quickly does a handsign and creates 20 clones to cover the extra space as leo points to more jounins to the axemens*

Leoknight777

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reiko ran over to Byakuya. "you really shouldn't be here," she said healing his wound. "you are only a genin, you should go hide somewhere. i set up a barriar so only ninja with genin level chakra can enter my house. its a safe place if you want to go there."

Ben leaps down in front of Byakuga "Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)Ben shouted clearing the area of all enimies.

master gaelin

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Kit waits his arm to heal and jumps back into the fight. "Thanks." He said before juping. He landed in the middle of a horde of soilders as he began to take them down one by one. He made some hand signs and thrust his palm forward. "Fuuton: Wind gale palm." A learge imprint of Kit's hand flew in the midde and ripped away at the soilders sending them flying to the side. A large steam of dirt was visible from the attack.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 pm

"sure thank you"runs off tp reikos house and the dogs follow

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Reiko nodded after him and dodged a few more arrows.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 pm

*Leo does a flash step and uses the speed to jump and lands in the middle of the first army and hits the ground as a giant blast of light breaks out and kills hundreds of soldiers*

Leoknight777

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 pm

futashi jumps to the ground, and broke his fall with his dark chakra. he then cross his arms as the men started to charge at him. eh then smirk. "hmpf. fools." he said, as his chakra went wild, garbing men with his chakra, burning them and throwing them across the field.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:50 pm

reiko pulled out her bladed whip and slashed off the heads of some of the soldiers teaming up on some of the leaf ninja. She beetles ate the chakra of some of them and came back to her. she refilled her chakra from them and they went back to the battlefield.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:55 pm

Kit took down a few more before he jumped onto the gates for a small rst. "I need to regain some chakra..." He said while he sat down. He looked out at the battle feild contemplating what he could do to lessen the numbers effectivly and efficiently.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Reiko ran over to kit. " i have a bunch of food pills that should help. do you want one?'

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Kit stood up. "No but thank you. Gobis chakra will do for now." Kit's eyes turned white as he leapt back into the battle. Using his clan ability heaven stringscame down from above and surrounded his body. He began to spin and the strings hardernd and sliced down many soilders.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games