Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am
iZann
Zann did nothing as Zeramaru's double pointed his kunai at him.
"Uh, you are...?" Zann asked with a raised eyebrow. He kept one eye on Zero, who seemed interested in capturing bijuu despite the chaos. Why is Akatsuki recruiting Genin nowadays?

((SEE!! I ASKED!!
Oh and he said he had the shadow Mangekyou or whatever last time I asked him...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am
((At chunnin? Doubt it :S))  

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 am
(((you just had to make it funny now did you))

"Zann I am ... Going to leave you with the kid of zeramaru bieys!" The double said dropping the kunai and leaving the kid as he slapped zann and ran like captain jack sparrow into the distance falling off the side of the building crashing into the road below.
"I'm ...Ok" he said with his face still in the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 am
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
a wind clone of zero flashed in out of a gut of wind in front of Sypher. the clone put his hand out
"lets start over"

((you lucky I aint the wind devil anymore cause ill make yer clone self destruct ...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 am
Zann stared after Zeramaru's double, dumbfounded. He then turned to see the five year old kid beside him, staring at him.
"What're you staring at...?" He snarled at him, showing his elongated and pointed fangs.

((Where the hell did a five year old kid come from?! Please don't tell me he's a miniature version of Zeramaru...Hey that sounds like Mini me XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:38 am
Destiny noticed the guys teeth and poofed over to him, directly in front of him in his face pulling at his teeth. "Are they real? Oooh" she is pulling on them gently.  

Cold winter angel

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:39 am
"you." the kid said without fear of the fangs.
"you look odd" Arashi said walking away towards destiny.
"who you?"

((he is my son... the details of who i ehemed are between me and hell basicly zann this kid is the decendant of the craziest guy in the guild and he is oblivious to what the hell is happening... Ill make the profile now and lol new academy student ... arashi means avalanch or was if bizzard lemmy check))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:39 am
((But havock that would hurt me your partner who has a back up plan that is in the works))  

M o k i F a i r y

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:41 am
((Bull s**t he didn't come from me :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:41 am
((my former partner has a plan...doesnt asaba or bankotsu usually make the plans ... no offense...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:42 am
((Yeah usually, but Sypher is saving your a** if you are in trouble))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:43 am
"Uh, ar, ey're eal." Zann said, sounding strange as he could not talk properly with the girl pulling at his teeth. He debated whether or not to snap his jaws shut so he could bite the girl's finger off...but eventually decided against it. Even though her blood would energise him.  

iZann

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:45 am
Destiny turned around at the person calling her out. "My name is Destiny and I've never seen anothers teeth like these. Not for a long time." She returned to pulling at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:46 am
katsuro walk up to the group as his wings where still folded out and where 5 feet long with both wings. "my, what a party here." he said, smirking.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am
((ok sypher good point but you will only save me to kill me ...))

Arashi smiled at destiny. "Oh!" he said this then went on his merry way away from the office.

((gut feeling and experience tells me Sypher here will flip the building at least...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games