Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:49 pm
Luo's uncle laughed as the boy got on the boat."Hey Zane! I see you got yourself a couple of new ninjas huh? Well try to not let them pick up on your bad habits. And boy, this boat will get us there in no time!" he said as he turned on the engine to the boat. "HEY WHAT BAD HABITS!?" Zane cried out in a very irritating tone. He then turned to Matsuya and Sana. "We'll get there in a jiff," Zane said as the boat took off from the docks.

((Next post: Water Country Mizu Market Capital))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Zane front flips off the boat and lands gingerly onto the docks of the Mist Village. He looks back at the two and smiled. "Alright, so should we take these back to the aparment?" Zane asked them as he waved goodbye to Luo's uncle.  

BluewolfofMibu

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm
Sana saw that they all arrived at the docks, she smiled and stepped off the boat and carried the groceries home..Well, I'll be going home..you two can talk or catch up, see ya She said happily and disappeared into a flash of black petals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:57 pm
Zane's clone had left from Matsuya and Sana's house and stood at the docks. He looked at the ocean and smiled, taking in the final moments of the sun as the skies grew dark once more. He felt a foreboding feeling, and sensed that trouble was brewing in the Mist Village. The clone sighed and sat down on the docks over the ocean's edge and watched.  

BluewolfofMibu

Muppins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:22 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -When she resurfaced from the water, Ame could smell the soon to come bloodshed. What on earth was going on in her village? She narrowed her brows and immediately grabbed hold of Kandankai, her sword. Trudging warily into the village, she though it was weird how now she had to be so cautious in her own home. Whatever happened to the days when they were all so well protected? Oh right, that was when Riko-sama was still Mizukage...

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 am
Zane rises from his seat and looks back at the village. "I should probably go to the academy and see what's up over there!" Zane smiled as he took off for the academy  

BluewolfofMibu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:10 pm
User Image
Areku came flying as he reach the dock he jumped from the flying horse as it poofed away and headed into the village curiously to the village as he reached the gate he was stopped by the guardsmen though at first he wasn't but he saw Areku's headband.
"Name, Rank, and your business here!" The guard demanded from Areku though he wasn't expecting much from Areku,"Or do you wish to wait for your sensei boy!"
Areku just put his hands on his head,"Mmmmm well I guess I have to get permission to stay here can you direct me to who is in charge or something," Areku said calmly to the man.
"Ahhh hahaha you did not answer anything boy and don't think your so high up or something you little gennin!" The guardsmen growled at Areku.
"Ahhh okay, Name, Nokutisu Arekkusu from Grass, Rank jonnin there happy mate?" Areku asked as he was getting somewhat annoyed.
"What you a Jonnin bwahaha." The guardsmen said laughing at Areku as he tried to tap his head.
But Areku had disappeared,"Ahh so rude." Areku said as he was already behind the man who seem not to notice,"Now to explore for now." Areku muttered to himself as he entered the village.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image

Areku came running to the gates as fast as he could,"See ya Mist village take care!" Areku exclaimed as he kept running he hit the floor with his hands as he jumped up to the sky it look like he was going to hit the floor and the flying horse Asami came from under and took him up flying back to grass.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 am
Zane walked to the docks, pack in hand and hitched a ride on a boat that led him to the grass village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:43 am
With minimal stuff with him, Luo got on his uncle's boat. "Just follow Zane. I've gotta keep him out of trouble." Chuckling, his uncle nodded and he was off.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:31 pm
As Luo entered Kiri again, he sighed a bit. "Maybe I should start on some taijutsu training myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 pm
Shiro ran into the village from the docks straight off a boat on the top of sadaharu, heading for the kage's office first.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 pm
As Luo met his uncle on the docks, he bowed a bit. "I know, I know, I'm sorry. But I've got some big news I have to deliver to Zane. Just once this week, and I promise I won't bother you as much." His uncle shrugged a bit and agreed, taking him to the grass village.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm
Yokai ntered Mist and looked around. "I still don't know why I came here. Well, it's part of my travel. Guess that's why. Damn it, I hope it's not boring too like all the other villages I went to. I want something to do. Maybe make a friend." Yokai then disappeared, off to somewhere else in the village.

Dripples

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games