Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 pm
Kazou nodded.
"Yeah, thats fine with me." He said with a smile. He pulled on his grey jacket and his black messenger bag rested on his right shoulder.
"Ready when you are." He said, walking out the dorm. Kyoko followed him and waited while he shut and locked the door.
"You driving or me?" He asked, once they got outside the building.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm
"I'll drive," Kyoko replied as she pulled her keys out her pocket. She unlocked her car with her electronic key as they headed toward it.
Opening her door, Kyoko threw her bag into the back seat. She turned on the heat; it was a bit chilly out.
"So, how's hosting been going? Toyo was telling me the numbers have decreased...?"

Kyoko was still thinking about that text she'd read on Zuu's phone from Mori. She felt a little guilty, but she still had her reason to be mad at him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 pm
Kazou slid into the passenger side.
"Since Mori left yeah, its been not very full. I dont really mind though, some girls are just SO STUPID!" He said, laughing. "I really do get tired of it. I know it sounds wrong but i'm just doing it because i havent really found anyone to settle with." He looked at Kyoko for a minute, than looked away, shaking the thought out of his head. "But its okay."
He sighed, looking out the window for a second, then back to Kyoko.
"How have you been?" He asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 pm
Matt and Toyo had been together for almost all hours of the day for nearly a week. Having Moriki gone was to Matt's benefit.
Toyo had come home early from their trip in Seattle and Mori had remained there. For all Matt knew, he was still there.
Toyo had spent the night at his dorm, but nothing had gone on. She'd been a bit more conservative lately. Matt didn't have too much a a problem with it. He didn't want to ruin things with her. She was the first girl he'd really liked in a while.
Matt wasn't sure how things were with Nori. He'd been pretty pissed off since that day in the infirmary, when he broke up with Toyo....

Toyo was watching t.v., curled up on Matt's couch. Matt was at his desk doing homework. He wondered what they might be doing today.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 pm
"I've been pretty miserable, actually. Everyone, other than yourself seems to hate me. I've been locked up in my room all week, but the school called my parents, and they snapped me out it."

Kyoko continued driving, and soon they were parked in the mall's parking lot.
It was warm inside, and the mall was full of the constant chattering uproar. It was a familiar feeling Kyoko had missed. The last time she'd been to the mall was with Mori while they were together. Poor Toyo had been ditched by Nori that day for Zuu.
Kyoko took Zuu's hand, and smiled at him.
"I've missed things like this, just hanging out."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:41 pm
Kazou smiled at her.
"Me too." He said, his face growing nearer. A voice screamed in protest, what about Mori? But his soft lips met hers. They were stopped, by the door. The kiss was soft, and sweet.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm
Kyoko had the urge to back away from Zuu, breaking off the kiss, but she didn't. She still loved Mori, but yet, had minor feelings for Zuu.
Hurting Zuu wasn't exactly on her 'to-do' list. So she awkward kissed him back.
Guilt twisted like a knife twisted in her, and she knew this wasn't right.
Gently, she pulled away, and smiled at him.
How big were his feelings for her? What if she was just leading him on by all this?

They continued walking, heading towards the stores they wanted to check out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 pm
Kyoko hadnt let go of his hand, and she hadnt said anything after the kiss. He sighed to himself. He liked Kyoko, secretly, sadly. He'd kind of always had a thing for her, they're best friends after all. Now with Mori gone, he thought it'd be a good time...guess not.
"What store do you wanna go in?" he asked, they were standing in an intersection.

Mori was just now waking up. It was 9:00 am in Seattle, WA. He was flying back to Japan today. He wondered what Kyoko would say, act. Everyday, when he woke up, he just told himself to forget it. He signed, sitting up in bed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 pm
[sorry, hp is on, and is a distraction. ;p lol]

"This one," Kyoko said, pulling him in with her. The store's clothes had no printed words or images on anything. It was all really plain, but the colors were all bright and solid. It was the kind of clothes Kyoko liked best.
Her hand parted from his as she rummaged through the expensive clothing.
"Why is such plain clothing so expensive?!" Kyoko frowned.
Sure she had more than enough money to afford this stuff, but it still wasn't cheap.

Kyoko could tell Zuu felt uncomfortable that she hadn't said anything.
What could she do though? Did he just expect her to cut off all ties to Mori and fall in love with him?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 pm
June had considered checking into a hotel now that Travis was staying at his house again…but worried if she let him out of her sight long enough he would do something stupid.
Travis was prone to extreme mood turns being a werewolf but this time was uncomfortably familiar for June. It resembled the worse time in his life…
Right after Jenna left Travis for Dan, his brother.
June shivered at the thought as she sat curled up on the white couch in Travis’ living room, three levels away from him.

“Travis~~ I came to see if you wanted to go to the movies with me-
June gasped when she had seen her best friend, cursing wildly, raking a kitchen knife across his arms. Blood spilled like water from his forearms, bathing him in red.
She wanted to scream but was stunned into silence, wide eyed.
“It’s freakin’ useless!! NO MATTER HOW HARD OR FAST I CUT, I KEEP HEALING!” Travis shouted. The deep gashes that he had just created healed quickly. Not even a scar remained.
Regaining herself she rushed over to him, grabbing the knife she slapped him with her free hand.
“What’s the matter with you?!” She shouted back.
Travis barely flinched from her hand. Hot tears burst from her eyes rolling down her cheeks like rain. He seemed unfazed.
“You…you can’t do crap like this!” June started, stabbing the air with the bloody knife. Seeing it made her sick.
She ran water from the sink over the blade to wash away Travis’ blood from it. A vain effort; it was everywhere, all over the floor, all over him.
Travis sank to the floor, silent.
“There’s just no point June…in anything anymore.” Travis stated, apathetic.
June’s eyebrows pulled together in anger. Travis had been walking around barely breathing for weeks now since his girlfriend had left him and now, today…
When she was through with the knife she sank down to Travis’ level and looked at him. It really was amazing how fast he could heal.
“Travis-Trav, no, look at me.” She said taking his chin and directing it towards her. Cold lifeless eyes stared back at her.
“Babe, listen…I know this is really hard. I know you want to just give up and take the easy road. To end the pain…but, think of your mom, and your dad. Who will she have to comfort her if you’re gone?” She asked.
She hoped there was enough of him still alive inside to care for his mother, as she knew he did. This seemed to register to him only now. His head bobbed slightly. Faint relief bubbled over her; his life was safe.
She pulled him into her and held him. His face buried into her neck and he began to shiver.
That was the first and last time she had ever seen him cry.

Breaking from her memories she grabbed up her phone and texted Mayumi.
“Hey, May ^^ How R U? I keep tlking 2 Travis…he’s rlly upset. Don’t worry! We’ll get him” Adding a wink face she sent it, careful not to go into too much detail. She didn’t want to upset her. Didn’t want her to worry as she was. She was good at pretending to be happy and optimistic.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Mayumi knew June was trying, but her text message didn't give Mayumi much hope.
"Thanks for all your help June (: i appreciate it." Mayumi replied.

It was a quarter to five, and Mayumi already felt exhausted. She hadn't even done anything today.

I am worthless. Mayumi thought.

Thoughts of misery engulfed her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 am
Kazou smiled.
"Because they want your money." He said, picking out a few v-necks and a pair of black pants.
Kazou mulled over the kiss while shifting through shirts. He hadnt really expected anything of her, so why was it bothering him? He liked her, yeah, but he had never told her. He sighed to himself.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:15 am
Toyo was curled up in Matt's bed, wearing one of his t-shirts and underwear. She had forgotten to bring pj's. But that was fine with her. Seattle wasnt very fun, Mori let her do whatever, with his credit card. She got loads of stuff, but really she wished Matt could've come. Matt and her relationship was easy. They knew what the other was thinking, it seemed all the time. Matt hadnt done anything wrong, and she felt so comfortable around him.
"Hey, what do you want to do today? We could get breakfast.." She suggested, kinda hungry. "Or lunch," She giggled. It was about 12:00 pm.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm
Kyoko laughed quietly.
"Well, I could've figured that out," she said, picking out a red dress. The price wasn't too bad, so she decided she'd get it. She chose a long-sleeved black and white zebra print shirt to wear underneath it being sleeveless.
With a pair of black spandex-like leggings, Kyoko had her outfit.

"Do you want anything? I'll buy you something," Kyoko asked Zuu, who was browsing through some sweaters.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm
"Lunch sounds good," Matt said, closing his Calculus text book, now finished. As much as he hated math, he was really good at it. He figured he could do his Econ homework later.
"There's this new sandwich shop in the plaza across the street. It's got a variety from different countries or something, but it sounds awesome."

Matt got a towel out of his closet, along with some fresh clothes.
"I'm going to get in the shower," Matt mumbled, "I'll be out in a few," he said a bit louder.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games