Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm
(*blink blink* okay)

Oroami yawned "well thats obviously Hero, he never was good at making up lies."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm
((here let me edited that cause No one should know its hero well not yet so one sec

EDITEDEDEDEDEDED))  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm
(lol, you mentioned Hero to much bro, a true liar should never say anything about their real selves.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 pm
((Ya sorry Im really tried and im slowly loosing intrest in this guild thanks to WoW so forgive my post if they seem off))  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm
(nuuuuuuuu damn you Hero, don't lose your life to WoW)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm
((Im not loosing my life just my Gaia interest))  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:11 pm
(... I had my appendix removed and everything seemed boring...)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm
((same but I was out for a day then I got my a** working Im too hyper to be tamed))  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm
(haha lol)

Oroami turned to his office, walking inside to find the body and note, his eyes were slightly widened. With that he grabbed the body and left a clone. The clone looked to the visitors and smile, while the real him took off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:11 pm
hector rouge
(haha lol)

Oroami turned to his office, walking inside to find the body and note, his eyes were slightly widened. With that he grabbed the body and left a clone. The clone looked to the visitors and smile, while the real him took off.

*walks in the office* Oroami sir, theyres something really important I must talk to you about. Its about Ragnossa, the deceased ninja who came here from Konoha  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:03 pm
Oroami nodded "yes, I have heard about it; what do you wish to say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 pm
Sasori walked into the office knocking on the rim of the door.

"Excuse me, is there anyone that can train me?"

Sasori asked leaning in the door the blade on his back letting off a small glimmer as the sheath uncovered a small bit.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 am
hector rouge
Oroami nodded "yes, I have heard about it; what do you wish to say?"

*walks in does a slight bow of respect and walks up to the desk* Its his sword sir, theres something about it *takes a pack off my back and places it on the desk unwrapping ti* It could be useful, but also deadly..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Oroami looked at the weapon "interesting, thank you for bringing this, but i will be taking it back to leaf; they deserve to have their ninja's weapon back."  

Havok-Trance

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Sasori let out a breathe.

"Excuse me is someone here?"

Sasori pulled out a cigarete lighting it under his hand and shaking the small match he'd pulled out. The smoke rose above his head as he fully stepped into the room now. His skin was rough like a shark and the color of his skin wasn't normal freakish even.

"The names Sasori Faita my goal is to become one of the mists 7 swordsman but I don't have a teacher, Can you direct me towards one or teach me your self?"

He then pulled the cigarette out blowing the smoke out the side of his mouth drifting to the ceiling then replaced the cigarette back to its origanal place as he waiting for a reponds.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games