Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 pm
She nodded and walked in through the portal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Hase othrew all the stuff on the floor and fell onto the bed "I wonder what that guys was planning to do with us......." he thought outloud  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Rose shrugged, "No idea... probably keep an eye on us, or other things or to make sure no more people would be enroute." She went infront of the dresser and combed her hair as she said this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:24 pm
"Eh oh well" he rolled over and looked up at the ceiling "That trip did not go the way i wanted it to"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:27 pm
Rose crawled over and on top of him, "How did you imagine it?" She asked cuiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 pm
He laughed "Just me and you..... I didnt exactly imagine the cannibals either"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:32 pm
Rose chuckled, "Well, its just you and I now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 pm
He smiled up at her "And what might you be imagining?" he said in a sexy but playful tone  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm
"Nothing." Rose said innocently, twirling Haseo's hair in her fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Haseo just looked at her "Come on now...... you cant honestly tell me that your not thinking anything right now"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:45 pm
Rose kissed him on the head and rolled off, "Alyssia made me hungry." She said, "What was going on in your mind?" She asked turning around and raising an eyebrow. She went into her drawer and took out jeans and a t-shirt and a sweater.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm
Haseo sat up and blushed "Nothing at all" he felt like a complete pervert now "Well if your hungry we can always go find you something to eat"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Rose smiled as she changed in the washroom and came back out. She pounced back on him, pinning him to the bed, "I want to eat you!" She said with an evil smile on her lips, besides, eating is only part of my plan.... You may have guessed my second part." She said, she didn't fail to notice the blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm
"Equivelant exchange huh?" he just relaxed "Ok lets get this over with"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:00 pm
Rose smiled, "Only a little." She said as she dug her fangs into his flesh and skin and drank his blood. It was so much better than anything else sweet she had ever tasted in her life! After a while she let go... only draining half a litre, which was enough for a human. She looked at Haseo, "How do you feel?" She asked him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games