Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 pm
James followed after them not saying a word. He was think mostly of what Shane was saying and other things that could relate. He crossed his arms under his cloak in thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm
"Oh yeah, and this guy is James," Pre said, motioning to him with her thumb.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:38 pm
Shane nodded, "Nice to meet you James."

Akari nodded and sighed, "Ugh sounds like a bunch of stupid rules to me..." He whispered that to her and then added, "I am sure they are there for a reason but love under no circumstance or sex for that matter should ever upset the balance..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:41 pm
Tes sighed, "Onee-sama was the product of two Faerie's who loved each other, and look where that's gotten her? She ended up going against natural order and eventually went insane. I think the rules were justified; at least for our race."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 pm
James nodded "Nice to meet you Shane" he replied quietly,alittle annoyed with the interuption of his thoughts  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 pm
Akari snorted and said, "Well then your laws are dumb. I know for a fact that species change and adapt to what they are forced to become until they become something new...like the Drow. I have a hunch...although I think Angelus would know better than me...that fact..."

Angelus looked over and said, "The kids right...I have met fairies on this world and they reproduce just fine. Yours branched off from what I can tell and it changed the way and natural order for your births thus causing a fluctuation..."

Shane sighed softly and said, "So what else should I expect?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 pm
"Two Dragonkin, one-maybe two Kitsune's, one Faerie, two children, and an Angel/Demon," Pre said simply.

"There's no problems with our system," Tea said, "As long as we are created and not born, none of these 'fluctuations' happen," She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:08 pm
"You think we should investigate on the Elves?" James asked Shane and Pre "This doesnt happen often"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:17 pm
Shane nodded and turned to James, "Perhaps...but will they be forthcoming with answers?" Shane sighed, "After all they got rid of me and I doubt they will be happy to see me again."

Angelus rolled his eyes and snorted, "Bah..." He got annoyed easily with such talk. "You still sound like my mother."

Akari and Hua rolled there eyes and both looked at the bathroom door...waiting for Serapheil to come out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:22 pm
"...?" Pre glanced to the east for a moment, but then looked back at the two, "I doubt they'll be overjoyed as well, but if that's where the answers are, then that's where we will go. We need to bring this up with the others first though," She said and entered the hotel's lobby.

Tea just shrugged again, "Say what you will. Onee-sama's the only full blooded Faerie in our records. We were all peaceful creatures before that. She's the black sheep of the race."
KoTari walked over to the door and knocked, "How are you feeling?" He asked.
"...I feel like crap..." Was the answer at the other side of the door.
KoTari sighed and returned to the conversation.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm
"NOt ifyou know their language.....They appreciate not having to speak human if they can avoid it....I know their language somewhat, though talking to the oithers would be helpful....back up is curcial to success" James explained walking into the lobby  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:38 pm
Shane nodded and followed, "Oddly enough...I know several languages...from what I can remember, the only two I can't speak fluently is Ancient, and Sylvan."

Angelus said, "On your world yes. Over here she is far from the first full-blooded one. You are the first created one I have ever seen."

Akari and Hua sighed worried about Seraphiel.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 pm
"Then. Isn't it not our planet's race that had gone astray, but this planet's? That makes sense," Tea said.
KoTari shook his head slightly, "I'm going to have to check on her. Don't worry. I'll be out in a minute," He said and, after a few seconds, Seraphiel unlocked the door to let just KoTari in. The door closed again.

Pre didn't seem to be listening to the conversation anymore. She appeared to be deep in thought and mildly concerned.
She opened the door and walked into the room where everyone is. Strangely enough, she walked over and stood next to Angelus. She rested her back against the wall and crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:51 pm
James looked at Shane "WOw.....Iadmire those that know things that I know not" he chuckled "I have been living for more than a century and I still have alot to learn"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm
Angelus looked at her and laughed long and hard at Tea's words. "You do know that your planet is younger right and your race less lived then ours? Your great ancestors where as our fairies but strove to be different as possible." Angelus looked over at Pre with a raised eyebrow, "What is wrong?"

Akari nodded as did Hua and they seemed to just hold a silent conversation.

Shane looked at all there and stared at all of them extremely nervously. He said to James, "Thanks...but it would be nice to know how I know all of that."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games