Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm
[[imagine the girl from The Ring if you've seen it. that's what the murderer looks like]]

Makira said nothing. Suddenly, chains bursted through the walls behind the ghoul and binded it. The ghoul screeched.

Maradox blushed. "You look after me so well..." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:43 pm
(never seen it)

KoTari lifted Makira into his arms and jumped away. He continued to watch.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:47 pm
"Oh I try this is for you." Mell said handing him a small vile with green liquid in it "You need to drink this and This is for you to wear at all times ok?" Mell said pulling the necklace down over Maradox head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 pm
[[O.O omigod, u poor sheltered little girl. *shakes head* lol, and ur older than me too]]

The chains got tighter and then the ghoul was crushed. It disappeared in a cloud of black smoky shadow. "I knew this would happen." Makira said before passing out.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:53 pm
(I don't watch horror movies. I never will. I hate them.)

"For the love of...Will you stay conscious for more than two minutes?!" KoTari demanded. Slinging the girl over his shoulder, he pulled out his book. He spoke in his ancient language which sounded like a cross between German and Klingon and he book started to glow with a holy light, directed at the chains.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:59 pm
The chains retracted before anything could happen to them.  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 pm
RoseRedVampire93
"Oh I try this is for you." Mell said handing him a small vile with green liquid in it "You need to drink this and This is for you to wear at all times ok?" Mell said pulling the necklace down over Maradox head.

Maradox wore it proudly and the opened the lid to the vile. He gulped it down. He gagged. His face turned green. He thought he was going to be sick, but he kept it in. "Oh gawd. That was horrible." Maradox said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:04 pm
KoTari sighed and took his book again. Then he walked out of the mansion with the girl over his shoulder.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:04 pm
"Maradox I need to ask you an important question can you stay up for just a little longer?" Mell asked while she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 pm
Makira woke up drowsily and saw that KoTari was taking her out of the mansion. "Where are we going..." She tried to say in her fatigue.

"Umm, sure." Maradox said and listened intently.  

Bullet_Ber

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm
"Would you want to have a child?" Mell asked her voice filled with hope.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:12 pm
"Away from your haunted house," KoTari said and rolled his eyes.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:16 pm
Maradox's face was filled with surprise. "Erm. Don't you think it's a bit early to think about that?"

"I can walk. I'm fine now. Put me down." She said. The sun had just set. It was dark out now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 pm
(editing)

KoTari put her down and looked back at the mansion, "I'll buy you new clothes and I'll even buy you a cottage in some other village that's not still alive. So please forget about this place," He said.

(Please don't edit your entire post like that)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games